OurHalfAssedHomestead Part2: CeleryRules, BevDrools, HowieIsAMule

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ugh, I can't even look at her TikTok without feeling sick.

2. Chicjen's wife
        +5   Like  

User deleted

What are you all talking about she works hard at "training" her dogs. :rolleyes: I can't imagine having a dog and NEVER walking it, especially a boxer. She lost me at the multiple times she boasted about how they shoot their dogs when "they" decide the dog is at the end of life. They lovingly take it out and shoot it! That's love for ya. Just like how she kept those goats she goes on about missing in a barn stall never to be outside or the Turkey's crammed in a dog crate for most of their life. I grew up on farms and we were taught to honor and give animals their best lives until slaughter not only because they're living beings and deserve that but because the quality of meat is way better. I would never give her a animal ever! Those chickens didn't produce because they weren't looked after or happy, I don't care if she says they were old. Oh I love chickens I just love them that's all we heard. She brought them home shoved them in what ever shit hole she called a shelter and basically forgot about them until it was convenient. FFS.....the best thing that happened is her quitting the fake homestead bullshit and the fake caring for animals. :yucky: Sorry this topic with her makes me ranty...lol

3.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Remember the neighbors 2 chickens wandered into her yard she set up something to catch them so they could eat them !!!

4.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Anything that requires Bev to hoist her fat ass in an upright position is WORK.

Like walking Gracie?? Never happen.
    Unloading the dishwasher...newp!
    Showering....hell no...only once every 2 weeks until she can float around in her pool and bathe.
    Cook...? Nope has to sit her fat ass down or stand for 30 seconds to throw everything into a crock pot.
    Clean the house that Howie built? Noooooooo......thats House Boy Howies job...after putting in a 40+ hour work week, and running to the post office, picking up groceries etc...

But....if she can sit!!! She can play bejewelled! And make live streams...parked at her desk smoking pot! Beg for donations, talk about herself, her drugs, give her expert advice on everything.
    :smoking-smiley-face:

She can have her new addiction...tiktok...where she puts out 3,4,5 videos a day!! Like she's 12!
    There is just not enough hours in the day for Bev...and all her WORK bless her heart...this is why she doesn't shower, or clean, or pick up the mounds of dog shit poor Gracie has to wade through..poor thing....and we know how she'll end up...behind the barn, and tattooed on Bev. Along with her " soul" dog...that they shot out back.

These people...live a sad feral existence... They don't pay taxes, they abuse the system, animals, lie, cheat, and are basically a disgraceful strain on the system. :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    red necks, through and through. Sometimes you can kind of laugh of some red neck people but still like them. Bev. is sickening. From what I see she did have merit in her earlier days but still rough. Addiction has now taken over. She's no laughing matter now.

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Omg how can you call yourself an empath..please dont insult spiritual people out there that are truly trying to help others.. an empath would never do half the things you do let alone take advantage of people and ask or beg for money or things. Please get real. I agree with everyone here. I remember the Bev who had a heart and we all learned and enjoyed watching. She died there isnt even a little bit of her left. So many are begging for her to wake up. And now she is playing on the dark side. I wouldn't want that karma ticket.

Also you are not a Therapist and you are playing with FIRE telling people what bipolar is..you had better pray someone does not take you serious. Dangerous path your traveling down and it's also MEAN!!!!!!!!

7. Chicjen's wife
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Ummmmmm ya might want to shave your face BEFORE doing a video!!! 😳 Lord.

Also, how the frig is Howie suppose to respond when you ask him something on camera. Howie's expression says things a bit differently..lol. Their relationship often comes a crossed as forced any more, with her explaining how their relationship works and he nodding in agreement. I am not expert gardener BUT do people garden that way. Do people just throw seeds in and mess up the soil. Ramshackle.... everything. No patience or pride.

8.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gingersnapt @ 21/4/2021, 22:56) 
    Remember the neighbors 2 chickens wandered into her yard she set up something to catch them so they could eat them !!!

What!??

I haven't watched many of her older videos but it's heartbreaking to read how she treated those animals. We couldn't eat anything we take care of here including chickens or ducks or even the old goat that was looking for a home. Everything is a pet but that's just us.

9. Chicjen's wife
        +1   Like  

User deleted

gramagain Yep, she did set up a trap type thing and she caught both chickens but Howie let them both go on purpose I believe if I remember right because he didn't think it was right as they weren't hers but the neighbors. She was pissed, had a good rant about Howie on a live and ended up catching one again and locked it in the shed with the others and they killed it.

10.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's true last fall she had chickens and rooster wonder on her property...she was able to trap the rooster which they slaughtered along with their chickens....but that's the last we heard ...supposidly she was freezing and canning all the chicken...we never heard anything more about it.

There were also the pigs she wanted and complained they were the reason her garden didn't grow. Nothing to do with the fact she's lazy.

Notice we haven't heard or seen her seedlings she started 11 weeks ago? I'm guessing she's lucky to have 1 plant survive...she started 300 celery plants, 4 different tomatoes ....not sure what else.

She has all this time to make 4 tictok videos a day, play on FB, do her live streams....sleep till noon! I would think she'd be busy prepping those garden beds, cleaning up the yard, the dog crap! Showering, cleaning the house! Spring cleaning!!

Not our Bev!

Way too early....all for show...

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I always find it interesting when Narcissists call themselves empaths. Loribeth428 who also has a thread here also does that. Like Bev, she is the most self-absorbed individual you could possibly imagine.

When she started channeling and telling fortunes like she has that gift, I just about died laughing. And viewers were actually taking her seriously regarding her advice. I can't. Highlarious.

She got dressed up as a gypsy on Halloween one time and told fortunes that somehow were accurate. Now she is a gifted psychic.

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chickendance @ 4/20/2021, 10:28 PM) 
    Fatass announced on her Facebook she was going to do a live for Paymetrons, only!!! For 420... Lol...remember back in grade 9 we would think 420... Was cool!!! You know pot was cool when we were 15.

Well 57 year old Bev. Is still celebrating her use of pot!!! She's loud proud ....screaming like a fool!!! Head band on...smoking her turbine...recalling her march on parliament hill...she faught folks!!!!!

This live today was suppose to be for paymetron only... But well no one was interested ...she can't preform get high! Scream and DJ...like an imbecile without an audience .....so she had to do a live publicly.

I mean...who doesn't celebrate 420!!!!!??? :getting-stoned:

She's actually counting it down like it's new years! Growling and screaming.... Blowing smoke into the camera...chair dancing channelling her inner rasta!!! Screaming.. " smoke em if ya got em "

I'm actually embarrassed for her....

She's saying how mentally and spiritually pot is an herb....non addictive and it's everyone's right!!! She won't stop till the world is all smoking pot!!!

If she only put half this energy into bathing or cleaning her house!

Gives her shout outs to us of course! :crying:

Same music...same songs....singing.. " She's a brick house" telling everyone how back in the day she could dance...blah..blah...blah...same shit different day. She even got up..shook it for everyone ....complained about her knees....yadayada....obviously her paymetron...isn't paying off.

6 times in 20 minutes she has announced how she...THE Mrs. Volfie marched for this!!!! Yes...yes... Bev... It's all you fatass!!

Shes....an absolute embarrassment. :5153:

She’s only 57?!!!! I honestly thought she was much older. Late 60s. I’m 63, have advanced diabetic neuropathy (pain controlled by low carb and gabapentin) and I look 5 years younger than her. I think. Maybe I’m delusional. Could be. Lol.

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I have to say that I know nothing about gardening, but watching her plant those leeks seemed a bit half-assed to me. She didn't even bother to fully aerate the soil and mix in the bagged stuff with the existing sand in the box. She didn't clean out the beds fully, but left leaves and other things in there to just grow again. And she wasted so many seeds by randomly sprinkling the whole package in the bed, not even bothering to create rows or measure out individual plots.

Maybe this is how you garden? I'm not sure, but, as others alluded to, gardening is a LOT of work. This is why I don't have a garden--I just cannot commit the time to doing things right and doing all the research. I feel like if one is going to spend all of that time, money, and energy buying seeds and soil, building raised beds, starting plants from seeds, etc., then at LEAST try to do it correctly? Especially if you are going to make a video on it to show the world.

I will say, at least she is outside.

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Somehow I missed that about the chickens.. not a very neighborly thing to do!!

I don't see empathy either, that's for sure. She's a very hard hearted person it seems to me.

Yes I wonder about those seedlings! And yes there is such a thing as scattering the seeds but not in clumps like that. I can't see how anything much is going to come of her garden except weeds. Everything seems so rough and haphazard.

As far as her videos I feel like saying WHATEVER BEV! Go for it, not impressed in the least 🥴

15.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Thats horrible i never saw where she mentioned shooting one of their dogs. Who does that

QUOTE (Chickendance @ 21/4/2021, 18:45) 
    I know ..as a dog owner myself I'm disgusted by the treatment of the " pets" in that house.

Bev claims to be so worried about "gmo" and poor Gracies diet?? But as you said they constantly feed her table scraps, the fact her yard is covered in dog shit from last fall freshly uncovered with the spring thaw...I'm sure Gracie licking her paws etc... Isn't helping her either.
    Bev just wants FREE dog treats, and sympathy from viewers to send her money etc...

I mean we know what happened to their last 2 dogs...one was given away...the other taken out back and shot.
    Bev proudly had told us...being homesteaders and all, how they take care of their animals. So what they feed Gracie....is clearly the problem for her skin rashes.

My heart hurts for that dog. :t0152:

Uh no it isn't. Those beds needed weeding, the new dirt mixed in and well watered before transplanting or adding seeds.

QUOTE (FrenchForeignLegion @ 22/4/2021, 16:57) 
    I have to say that I know nothing about gardening, but watching her plant those leeks seemed a bit half-assed to me. She didn't even bother to fully aerate the soil and mix in the bagged stuff with the existing sand in the box. She didn't clean out the beds fully, but left leaves and other things in there to just grow again. And she wasted so many seeds by randomly sprinkling the whole package in the bed, not even bothering to create rows or measure out individual plots.

Maybe this is how you garden? I'm not sure, but, as others alluded to, gardening is a LOT of work. This is why I don't have a garden--I just cannot commit the time to doing things right and doing all the research. I feel like if one is going to spend all of that time, money, and energy buying seeds and soil, building raised beds, starting plants from seeds, etc., then at LEAST try to do it correctly? Especially if you are going to make a video on it to show the world.

I will say, at least she is outside.

1589 replies since 15/3/2021, 15:52   92654 views