OurHalfAssedHomestead Part2: CeleryRules, BevDrools, HowieIsAMule

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She likes to send out "notifications" everywhere from Pinterest to Mars when she's coming on Live, but I don't see anything on her Community page on youtube. She said she was going to do Lives on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but before she could keep that commitment this week, she's probably already changed her schedule, just like always. Every time she gets her shit together, she steps in it.

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s probably medicating right now.

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Need more oxy's, old oxy's gone. . ." LOL

4. Bevzilla
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Resting Bitchface @ 16/3/2021, 19:28) 
    "Need more oxy's, old oxy's gone. . ." LOL

Well I'm sure Bev, called her doctor who I'm sure is on her speed dial and informed him that she requires more oxys...STAT!

She will announce her live..at some point or...just do it over on paymetron using this drama yet again to lure the curious over to see the fall out.

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In one of her lives she started to talk about being given 20 oxi a year for pain when she cannot have her pot then stopped talking about it. Her 15 minutes of fame was over a few years ago. Time to retire.

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When she first got those oxy's, I believe she said she got ten a month, then she said she got 20 for 6 months or something.

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Pretty sure she has already set up a new group. It's likely private and you will have to be an exclusive member to join for now.

I would be money on it only because she always reacts first.

She will spill the tea on her live, because she doesn't know how to STFU.

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Someone posted what everyone here was saying in that group.

"I’m sorry to say it, but Bev is the one creating all this drama. Why can’t she just ignore the haters? That’s what adults do. Taking your toys and going home kicking and screaming is what children do. I thought this group was supposed to be a happy place, a refuge from all the nonsense that is going on in the world and where we lift each other up, but I see very little of that lately. It’s just drama and more drama coming from Bev. It’s exhausting.

I haven’t commented on here before, but I just need to say this. I have followed Bev for years, and used to really enjoy her videos, but something has changed. Now it just seems to be constant complaining, using very foul language, saying rude things about her husband, and not allowing anyone to disagree with her. The worst part is the medicating on livestreams, and sounding like she is coughing up a lung. That I don’t get. Why can’t she medicate before she goes on camera? I find it so in your face, and I for one don’t like it. She needs to remember that there are children who watch her, and I feel she is setting a very bad example."

😬🤣

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Shutupalready @ 16/3/2021, 19:43) 
    Someone posted what everyone here was saying in that group.

"I’m sorry to say it, but Bev is the one creating all this drama. Why can’t she just ignore the haters? That’s what adults do. Taking your toys and going home kicking and screaming is what children do. I thought this group was supposed to be a happy place, a refuge from all the nonsense that is going on in the world and where we lift each other up, but I see very little of that lately. It’s just drama and more drama coming from Bev. It’s exhausting.

I haven’t commented on here before, but I just need to say this. I have followed Bev for years, and used to really enjoy her videos, but something has changed. Now it just seems to be constant complaining, using very foul language, saying rude things about her husband, and not allowing anyone to disagree with her. The worst part is the medicating on livestreams, and sounding like she is coughing up a lung. That I don’t get. Why can’t she medicate before she goes on camera? I find it so in your face, and I for one don’t like it. She needs to remember that there are children who watch her, and I feel she is setting a very bad example."

😬🤣

That is 100% true!

10. Bevzilla
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Resting Bitchface @ 16/3/2021, 19:40) 
    When she first got those oxy's, I believe she said she got ten a month, then she said she got 20 for 6 months or something.

Yes first she said she 10 a month, then 10 a year...BUT can renew every 6 months...which makes zero sense.

The thing with oxyneos as they are called in Canada is that you need a special request from your physican an EPA. A physical and a urine sample which needs to be repeated every 90 days...

Which Bev, mentioned nothing about..this, this is the same woman who tells the world when she wipes her ass...so I'm assuming she either bought them, traded some of her cannibutter or something illegal to obtain the oxys... IF she even really is taking them... Considering the are only prescribed for serious, on going circumstances and if you only need 10 a year?????? One on...no doctor is going to just give you 10 a year because you called and asked for it...in case you need it...

Again...this is Bevs ego...bullshitting, and she can claim they are the reason for her behaviour...like the tramadol ....blahblahblah...

Lies upon lies.

It's true people on the CH, Facebook page are calling out Bev on her behaviour .

This was just said on CH.

I’m sorry to say it, but Bev is the one creating all this drama. Why can’t she just ignore the haters? That’s what adults do. Taking your toys and going home kicking and screaming is what children do. I thought this group was supposed to be a happy place, a refuge from all the nonsense that is going on in the world and where we lift each other up, but I see very little of that lately. It’s just drama and more drama coming from Bev. It’s exhausting.

I haven’t commented on here before, but I just need to say this. I have followed Bev for years, and used to really enjoy her videos, but something has changed. Now it just seems to be constant complaining, using very foul language, saying rude things about her husband, and not allowing anyone to disagree with her. The worst part is the medicating on livestreams, and sounding like she is coughing up a lung. That I don’t get. Why can’t she medicate before she goes on camera? I find it so in your face, and I for one don’t like it. She needs to remember that there are children who watch her, and I feel she is setting a very bad example.

:7043:

Oh and FYI...
    Bev is lurking and posting on CH, thread on Howies account!!!

She's watching to see what people are saying after her big Mic drop departure...
    Drama, drama drama....all from the horses mouth herself!

11.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Waiting for your scheduled livestream blaze up Bev 😜

12.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did we really think Bev would be true to her word with Tuesdays and Thursdays? She changes her mind more times than Howie has had regurgitated meat from the freezer. Sometimes I feel bad watching an addict spin out of control but she is just so nasty to other people! CH Facebook page was created as she did not have the time or energy herself....now she wants to dictate the rules? Joker.

Welcome to all the new posters. Most of the time, the bakery is a fun, funny place to share your frustrations.

13. Bevzilla
        +3   Like  

User deleted

4pm folks!! :1485540604:

20210131_165720

14.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her and chickens by the lake should be BFFs.

15.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Oh and FYI...
    Bev is lurking and posting on CH, thread on Howies account!!!

She must feel oh so important. It's like watching the Mad King, losing his reign.

1589 replies since 15/3/2021, 15:52   92654 views