OurHalfAssedHomestead Part2: CeleryRules, BevDrools, HowieIsAMule

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So she’s being a “troll” in her own group. I think it’s the drugs talking.

2.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She sure has sent more people here from her ranting. She's uncontrollable. It's a downward spiral. I really enjoyed her videos for many years & the occasional Tea Breaks were ok. But, ever since she went to daily live streams she's shown us her real side. Not the sweet, helpful grandmotherly side I saw before. Even if I'm not a homesteader & I don't can food, I still enjoyed her videos. BUT, now I would rather read about her here then watch her. The amount of negativity she spews & her being so defensive is unbearable. Most addicts are very much on the defense. They have to come up with reasons why everything happens to them.

I wonder if she shares this with Howie, even if he doesn't want to hear it. I bet he agrees with us but would never say it.

3.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I just checked Howies facebook, I never have before. He's got a picture of brisket stuffed with jalapenos wrapped in bacon. Looks so good, something his wife would never make him. If he posted it, I'm sure he would like to try it. Nope, it doesn't contain can of mushroom soup, celery & butter.

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Sounds like Howie needs his own channel.

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    A couple of times, my husband saw a recipe he thought looked good while reading the paper on his lunch break, and brought it to me. Perfectly normal. The next time Bev is live and calls Howie in, he should
    show her the recipe and ask her to make it. She would be trapped and HAVE to fix what he wants.

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She would probably try to halfassacrehomestead it and use canned and dehydrated crap.

7. Bevzilla
        +3   Like  

User deleted

The bitter goddess of celery herself spoke like Evita to her minions today offering her passive aggressive salutations amid her words of wisdom, the singing of happy birthday, a few mock warm hellos...and of course shout outs to her favourite bakers ....here at the Bakery.

To her credit in the 45 minutes of the Bev show 23 which were spent on explaining why this YouTube "glitch" that oddly only happens on her channel when she live streams...( How stupid can she be?) is booting her faithful family members after explaining to them that the CH. Facebook page was too disrespectful for the wholesome Bev!

So basically she's calling everyone in the chat, disrespectful all with those in that group, but fear not folks Bevie created her very own page! The Respectful Hearts, or The Respectful Connected Hearts...she couldn't remember, BUT if you email her, contact her personal FB page...say who you are, prove your worth, kiss her ass, beg, grovel, perhaps offer a sweet donation...and of course follow Bevs VERY strict rules...which if broken she will remove and ban you immediately AND without prejudice, she will consider adding you to her new group...of which she can't remember the name.

What I find so funny...is looking at past posts on CH,s.....the ONLY disrespectful one were from Bev, Terry aka lilred, and our two faced little liar michelle... Bev, posted 3 huge emoticons complete with " so and so has been removed, banned from the group without prejudice ( she must of heard that expression on a movie) then Michelle would post...laugher, or "I knew it" ....like children....then most people would ask... " uhm what's going on? " because again... 98% of the group have no clue about this site. Thus the ONLY people causing drama and being disrespectful was Bev, Michelle and terry.

Periodically grown up adults might comment... " what's with this silliness, or drama? " only to be thrown out again by Bev...with another huge group announcement while Michelle claps...

It's worse than highschool.

Bev left because even Terry said....enough. She disagreed with the almighty and now must pay the price ...I didn't see lil red today on Bevs live...did you? Dallas Red made an appearance after a year...I'm sure the drama has reached the four corners of the globe via Bevs big mouth.

So as the expected sympathy donations rolled in today for Bev she grinned flashing her yellow teeth whilst smoking her fatty and commenting on her bat wings aka enormous waggling arm fat...as she peeked over her dollar tree fan getting high.

If I may address her bat wings....uhm...just ask Dr. Now...thats NOT loose skin from severe weight loss!!!!! That's droopy arm fat that has zero muscle to attach to and it's far to heavy as her old skin breaks down and can't hold it.... Folks...trust me when I say there is zero weight loss happening there!
    :eating-grapes:

That was the funniest thing I heard ALL day! She never addresses her weight because it's real. It's the truth behind her lazyness, her aches her pains, her hate for doctors, her addictions, etc... She's had breast reductions , weight loss surgery, she's had professional help but she's an addict that's a master manipulator folks...

I do love how she blames us... Me... Haters?

When is saying the truth hate? Have I called her a fat ass? Sure. But it's not a lie! :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

99% of everything posted on here has come directly from her big mouth. Go watch her lives... I couldn't make up half the garbage that comes from that head of hers.

When I think of haters... I think of liars, bullies, people who play the sympathy card to get money, attention... People who pray on the kindness of others... People who demand others follow their rules, never disagree... To me that's a hating manipulating bully. Or Bev.

Edited by Bevzilla - 16/3/2021, 22:36

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I missed the live. Lol and she has a million fb accts, how would anyone know which one to message for an add to the new group? 🙄

9.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    " her bat wings aka enormous waggling arm fat.."

I will never understand why she doesn't wear 3/4 length sleeves! You couldn't get me to wear short sleeves for all the Tim Horton's tea in Canada. I'm a firm believer in dressing to show off your good features and minimize your bad ones. And that's just around the neighborhood! She's constantly putting herself on the web.

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I think that Rumor is coming true that she is leaving these groups and going into Rehab I think they have put their foot down and said enough is enough You need to get real and get your Life together and stop blaming everyone..
    Your an Addict and until you get it together you are banned and no longer a part of Connected Hearts FB. NEXT will be Utube. And utube has been getting complaints and they dont need this nor do they want it..they are going to give her enough rope to either get it together or can her.

11.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Can you imagine the positive response she would receive if she admitted she has a problem and is getting help and then started a healthy weight loss group..imagine the money she would take in along with living a healthy lifestyle. ONE CAN ONLY DREAM.. but I bet Friday she will be back getting shit faced oh I meant medicated. SAD VERY SAD. WAKE UP THIS IS NOT A DRESS REHEARSAL THIS IS YOUR LIFE.but your dragging that nice husband down with you.

Omg. I'm laughing at the green bow..my god grow up..anyone who would wear that is on DRUGS. Not medicating DRUGS. STONED..

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Ok wow that hideous green contraption on her head... seriously 😳... First couple minutes and she calls out like 10 to 12 names and then says "I'm sure there's more than that of you here but " ...umm actually no, no there's not 🤣

13.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (retiredandhappy @ 16/3/2021, 22:58) 
    " her bat wings aka enormous waggling arm fat.."

I will never understand why she doesn't wear 3/4 length sleeves! You couldn't get me to wear short sleeves for all the Tim Horton's tea in Canada. I'm a firm believer in dressing to show off your good features and minimize your bad ones. And that's just around the neighborhood! She's constantly putting herself on the web.

I never wear sleeveless low cut tops, ever. They look good on young people and rarely older ones, but not me! Lol

Her defensiveness..has she never been criticized in her life? Is this the first time? I've found that the older you get the harsher the criticism is, society is not kind to older women and our strong opinions. It can result in a gradual tempering, a smoothing of all the rough edges, a willingness to let go and not have our own way all the time. Or it can result in increasing bitterness and ever increasing attempts to control, and that is not attractive at all. My mother used to say grow old gracefully, and she did..even though many things happened to her that were tragic and unfair.

We have a choice. Bev should choose health, grace and all things beautiful and *then* she'll be a blessing to those around her and be blessed in return.

It is not hate to call out to try and save someone who needs help.

14.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    That woman has gone off the deep end. That bow is hideous, lucky Howie gets left over corned beef tomorrow night so she can do a video of it today. That poor man

15.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who did she call out?

1589 replies since 15/3/2021, 15:52   92654 views