« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m so sorry the previous thread went on so long!

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    cardboard food OMG!! Both of your posts took the words right out of my mouth, lol! She really is such a mess! I about died when she said she really doesn’t want to shop every time she does a DITL, yet if you follow her on IG she is shopping everyday for something!! Does she really think we don’t have eyes, lol. She just wants to enjoy the things they have! :crying: I seriously laughed out loud when she said that. Also the long drawn out explanation about changing her channel name, but she is just going to leave it as is. 🙄 Also talking about just wanting to show in their what’s for dinner videos what they make routinely and not always trying new recipes. Um, she has said this exact same thing many times before, she has done multiple polls on IG about it, people are fine with just showing what they make on a regular basis! She is such a ding dong. I think she knows she is very limited in how much she can grow her channel because she is so limited in her content. Nothing has changed about her channel since it started, despite all of her amazing ideas she has for videos. :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

3.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Today's video was such classic Jess, it cracked me up also. I mean she literally says "i can't keep going shopping" then the next thing she says 'I need to get me one of those cheese graters!". LOL. Plus who is she kidding, she LOVES going shopping, it's her main hobby. What is she going to do if she doesn't shop?

She really is a mess, she just seems kind of aimless. Going to do this, no we're going to do that, no let's do this. Yeesh.

4.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I just popped in to see what’s up with the Jessica Hot Mess Show, starring.....Jessica and Bunky Monkey husband.

I can’t watch her anymore because just the sound of her voice makes me get a full on migraine!

Glad I have my family of Bakers to keep me updated. Let me know when she gets a cheese grater. If that’s not a “First World Problem”, nothing is! :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

5.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Oh she's got even more first world problems going on over on Insta stories. I think the one thing I can't stand more than anything else is when You Tubers go on and on how busy they are with YT. If you're going to say your YT channel is your job and you're running a business, don't complain to me when you have a long day working on your business. Get right the f*ck out of here with that crap. WAH you couldn't get your dates straight and posted a video too soon and your 'manager' told you you had to take it down. She cried about that?! So help you, dear Jessica, I hope you never have any actual real problems because if posting a video too soon is bringing you to streaming tears, you are never going to survive any serious issue.

Sorry for that rant, it just drives me crazy when they do that, and it's not just her. It's you tube, nothing at all will happen if you just stop doing it and never come back, it matters that little.

6.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh Jess! Back to the beach you go. Hamburger Joes is good but please try something new...it’s boring to see you going to hamburger joes everyday. 🙄🙄🙄

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lord, this chick worked so hard for one day, and completely falls apart when she posts a video on the wrong day. Just be happy it’s already done and ready to go on Monday. I hardly think her mistake of posting it today and having to it down should have brought her to tears. 😂 They are off to the beach again in the morning for a week, so she will be all about relaxing. She gets more and more irritating with each passing day. She is so long winded in telling her stupid stories on IG. I should probably quit following her. 😂😂

8.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Was scrolling through my Instagram feed and saw a sponsored ad from her don’t remember what she was talking about but I was just like hmmm

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    On IG the other day, she said she ‘stumped’ her toe. The correct word is ‘stubbed’, isn’t it?

10.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NewbieGirl @ 3/20/2021, 05:53 AM) 
    There is no way they are investing/saving any substantial amount of money with the amount of unnecessary spending that’s happening and all the new stuff they have/house projects. At their age it’s just embarrassing. All I see is debt and a bunch of stuff. Also, why did they get the RV if they have access to a free condo at the beach? If RVing is their dream wouldn’t they take it out every chance they get instead of using the condo? Seems like it’s just rotting away being parked and rarely used.

On insta stories earlier this week she said they wanted to take the RV out on Friday and I remember this because we live in the same area and she said she was debating what to do because it was supposed to rain a bunch this week and she was worried about towing it out in the mud after all the rain. So I guess they decided not to take it out at all and are going to the condo for a week instead. Getting that RV was such an impulsive waste of money.

11.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yep, That RV was a really bad idea. If they really wanted to use it so bad they could have gone to the campground right by the condo that cook clean and repeat always stays at, but that costs money, where as the condo is free and much more comfortable!! Which is what we all said before they bought the RV. They really are such a joke anymore.

12.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Screenshot_20210321-215255

Didn't this fruit loop just say in a video 2 weeks ago that they made the decision to stay in there house?? And didn't she post on IG that she was going to look at Toyota Highlanders?? Now they are back to can't decide about their house? Geez I can't imagine being so indecisive. Maybe if she was a little more grounded and didn't live life in barbie dreamland things wouldn't be so hard for her.🙄

13.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I just thought the same about the house. This girl is actually influenced by other influencers. The common thread going now on in Y Tube land is buying new homes she doesn’t want to be left out. Her Instagram stories are constant rambling. I have never seen someone who needed a vacation so much as she does. How many times have they been to the beach during the pandemic? She could never work a regular job again.

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She just said again on instagram this morning that 'we have a lot of big decisions to make in the next couple months'. Fruit loop is right, she is just all over the freaking place. She must have zero awareness of how that makes her look. Because it's not good. If they sell their house and try to buy, they are almost certainly going to be overextending themselves. They already have the truck and rv payment, she wants another new car and I can't imagine if they sell that they are going to downsize, they'll get something bigger and more expensive than they already have.

I am also positive that Jess is one of these people that quit her job to do YT with no thought in the back of her tiny brain that someday this income stream could just *poof* go away for her. What if YT stops paying for ads on videos? What if these companies that are advertising to their customers via sponsored videos and content decide that that stream of advertising doesn't make sense anymore? All of her ability to make money with her 'business' is relying on other company's platforms that could change at any time and there would be nothing she could do about it. I also really highly doubt that she's taking a chunk of what she's making and putting it away toward retirement or anything like that. From what we see, they seem to be spending this money she's making as fast as she's making it. She even says fairly regularly that they hope Brian can eventually quit his job to do this with her full time. These people are really nuts and I seriously hope that he has enough sense to never do that.

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She is the boy who cried wolf. She spouts on and on and on with all of these dreams and plans on IG and then 2 weeks later she's talking about the opposite or that they changed their minds. There's nothing wrong with going in a different direction but she does this with everything so I believe nothing that comes out of her mouth. At the beginning of the year, they were going to build a house on her parents farm, then a few weeks ago they decided to stay in their current home and started some projects (the patio), and now they have some big decisions to make??

It must be such a miserable existence to be so very blessed yet feel so unfulfilled by what you have. She's always looking for the newer, shinier thing to fill some void.

1158 replies since 18/3/2021, 20:33   143098 views