Status
    Anonymous
    Carry on :)

2.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Well, clearly she didn’t do what she was supposed to do and rest, so things got worse. She’s standing at the stove cooking eggs, baking a cake. She could’ve gotten Gerry out of bed to make breakfast. I don’t understand, as others have mentioned, why her parents aren’t coming up to help her. Her friends(?) have given her their expensive used baby items but no one’s stepping up to bring a meal or help her? I almost feel bad for her. Almost. I’m sure there are reasons we don’t know as to why people don’t come around. It’s so strange that neither she nor Gerry are really showing any emotion about this. She spent all day hospitalized, doubled over in pain and hooked up to iv’s. As soon as they got home...oh, this would be a great time to make some fried chicken sandwiches together! What in the world!

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lullabye20 @ 25/3/2021, 22:43) 
    Well, clearly she didn’t do what she was supposed to do and rest, so things got worse. She’s standing at the stove cooking eggs, baking a cake. She could’ve gotten Gerry out of bed to make breakfast. I don’t understand, as others have mentioned, why her parents aren’t coming up to help her. Her friends(?) have given her their expensive used baby items but no one’s stepping up to bring a meal or help her? I almost feel bad for her. Almost. I’m sure there are reasons we don’t know as to why people don’t come around. It’s so strange that neither she nor Gerry are really showing any emotion about this. She spent all day hospitalized, doubled over in pain and hooked up to iv’s. As soon as they got home...oh, this would be a great time to make some fried chicken sandwiches together! What in the world!

Dumbasses!! Just more content and more reason for her weird ass followers to salivate all over themselves trying to figure out what’s happening. She really thinks she’s hot shit.. when in reality, outside of a few dozen (if that) people couldn’t give a shit less. She’s getting as whiny and dramatic as Stressed Jess!!

4.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I said this is the old thread a few hours ago. I do think this is not as serious as she has is letting on. Yes, kidney stones can become serious however I think she clearly has not been taking care of herself. I think her claiming the baby is coming early is down to Braxton Hicks contractions. She certainly doesn’t act like someone in early labor. She has never mentioned being dilated. If she is having frequent Braxton Hicks it’s probably down to her not drinking enough water which I’m sure did not help her kidney stone situation. She has not taken care of herself. I think she is bringing up drama that isn’t the whole truth. The making fried chicken after getting out the hospital made no sense to me. It would your time to rest Tiffany, time for an easy meal, freezer meal or take out.

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunbutter2 @ 26/3/2021, 00:57) 
    I said this is the old thread a few hours ago. I do think this is not as serious as she has is letting on. Yes, kidney stones can become serious however I think she clearly has not been taking care of herself. I think her claiming the baby is coming early is down to Braxton Hicks contractions. She certainly doesn’t act like someone in early labor. She has never mentioned being dilated. If she is having frequent Braxton Hicks it’s probably down to her not drinking enough water which I’m sure did not help her kidney stone situation. She has not taken care of herself. I think she is bringing up drama that isn’t the whole truth. The making fried chicken after getting out the hospital made no sense to me. It would your time to rest Tiffany, time for an easy meal, freezer meal or take out.

The cling on kids must have been there.. you know she doesn’t like spending .75 on food for those ingrates!! 🙄 when it’s her “real” family they go all out, but if she has to feed outsiders, they just get whatever!! Otherwise “daddy” would have picked up some takeout on the way home. They just save that for **their** family.

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Again she made all those freezer meals I mean hello.

She clearly is ignoring her Dr advice if that's what he gave her.

And the kidney stones I had them while pregnant also. It was a combination of not enough water, prenatal vitamins and I would drink Pepsi occasionally.

She's been drinking coffee, soda and not taking care of herself so uh duh hello!!

7.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I am happy to Hayley make an appearance today! and we got a glimpse of the back of Ashylnn's head, but she still found a way to bring up the baby like 9 times! I understand being excited to meet your newest edition, but I'm sorry she's wearing me out! I can't wait until she has the baby so maybe she will stop with the pregnant,pregnant,pregnant,pregnancy,baby belly, pregnant etc. Every other word. She's apparently not that bad off or just completely exaggerated the severity of her situation because she's up and moving, doing laundry, baking bread, cooking breakfast, walking around outside, making dog food etc. For someone who's going to have a baby like yesterday she seems to be just fine and not really on bedrest 🤷

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NativePride @ 3/26/2021, 05:52 AM) 
    I am happy to Hayley make an appearance today! and we got a glimpse of the back of Ashylnn's head, but she still found a way to bring up the baby like 9 times! I understand being excited to meet your newest edition, but I'm sorry she's wearing me out! I can't wait until she has the baby so maybe she will stop with the pregnant,pregnant,pregnant,pregnancy,baby belly, pregnant etc. Every other word. She's apparently not that bad off or just completely exaggerated the severity of her situation because she's up and moving, doing laundry, baking bread, cooking breakfast, walking around outside, making dog food etc. For someone who's going to have a baby like yesterday she seems to be just fine and not really on bedrest 🤷

Just f'king clickbait! She would be in the hospital on bedrest if it were as bad as she exaggerates! That is the only way she can keep people watching her channel, she is boring af! Everyone has a sky, most have a coffeepot, many have crotch monkeys and we all have to eat, so where does that leave her? With nothing of interest on her channel, so she has to create drama; boring af!

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Justabitch @ 26/3/2021, 14:28) 
    QUOTE (NativePride @ 3/26/2021, 05:52 AM) 

Just f'king clickbait! She would be in hospital on bedrest if it were as bad as she exaggerates! That is the only way she can keep people watching her channel, she is boring af! Everyone has a sky, most have a coffeepot, many have crotch monkeys and we all have to eat, so where does that leave her? With nothing of interest on her channel, boring af!

Exactly!!! She used to actually show things like recipes, her pantry inventory, meal prep and such.

Now it's all watching kids ride bikes, play outside the sky and doing school work.

So boring I want that I have all that at home.

She should be lucky she doesn't have to work like many do and can stay home doing what she wants ordering waffle makers!

10.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    For someone trying to hold a baby in she sure is up and about. Why all the drama? Attention and views? I never styled my daughter’s hair while she was eating. She does it all the time, it has to annoy Everbest.Anyway I don’t know but it’s uhmazing that she is having baby girl any day week or month now!

11.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    That child can never eat in peace with her hurried mother yanking her head around every morning at breakfast. She wonders with the girl doesn't eat? And why does every hairdo have to have 6 sections all rubberbanded, tied up and nailed down with barrettes? Wouldn't a simply ponytail do?

I guess that zany doctor of hers changed his mind and told her it's time now to "get that baby OUT!" Because good patient Tiffany is doing everything she can (laundry, housework, cooking) to help it come on.

12.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So obviously there was no doctor warning about the baby being born early. She just said she feels like the baby is no longer coming right now. Um what changed Tiffany? 🤷‍♀️She was never on partial bed rest it was all her feelings. 🤦‍♀️

13.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    My thoughts were that she probably was feeling side effects of that kidney stones/infection and told the dr that she felt the baby would be coming soon and naturally they replied with well let's try and keep it in there a few more weeks. They didn't feel or think that, they just made the comment back to appease her.

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    You know back when she was pregnant with wilder she never acted like this. No where close.

I believe it's all driven for views and clicks. She knows it. She's got so many faithful followers now that she figures they'll just udt clock away.

Wait til this baby comes and everpest mimicked everything she does. And then gets ignored as this little girl gets bigger. Ha

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Also I literally skipped through but did I see gerry working in the garden? I have a feeling the only way that will even produce anything is if he maintains it.

And a greenhouse? Now ya all know they got stimulus money why doesn't he buy a damn tiller?? Instead of using a pitch axe?

Makes no sense to me

2536 replies since 25/3/2021, 21:47   213661 views