Large Family Love Pt 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Does Tiffany realize that people live in 2 story homes every day? And some have to even walk up or down stairs to their bedroom, every night? Why is EVERYTHING such a fuckin ordeal for her? I guess it's because she has no life, she has to find drama in the mundane. Like going downstairs. Or MOPPING. I'm watching yesterdays vid, about a 3 min diatribe about mopping. She is SO DULL!

Oh and would ORDERING Every plate count as EATING AT HOME? She is SUCH A JOKE posting Every Plate during her stupid #eatathome month LOL. I can't with this knob.

Oh jesus, she thinks she is going to breed and milk her goats? LOL.

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her so called excuse for wearing her hat. Ha not.

And who serves fries with tacos? Unless your making taco fries. Thatnl was just weird to me all together

They sure seem to just keep spending. That fencing isn't cheap they have. Itsnlike here let's see what we can scrimp and save on food but boy we will see what we can spend elsewhere!

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I cannot IMAGINE how much that fencing cost. I'm over here balking at $350 for 330ft of woven wire.

4.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Are the goats going to go down the Little Tykes slide? I’ll admit I don’t know much about goats…maybe they will. I asked myself too why she was using that nice bowl to feed the goats and talking to them as if they were her children. If I see that bowl back in her kitchen with “people” food in it…🤮. How is she washing her hands properly wearing her shirt with the thumb holes like that? Yes, Gerry has been home a lot lately. I thought last week maybe it was because everyone was sick. I hope he wasn’t stupid enough to actually quit his job. His kids deserve better than the shit show she’s running. That lettuce was brown and wilted and disgusting. She’s said before her kids don’t really like potatoes. Now she’s had them 2 nights in a row, just cutting out the rotten parts. I’m sure Everyplate would appreciate her mentioning the rotten potatoes they sent, and her using the food in the kit to make her own disgusting dinner. I’m assuming she only had to do the one meal on camera…the pork chops yesterday. They didn’t look much better.

5.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Goats love to go down slides and I talk to all animals like they're my children because they are they're all my babies lol

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...

Status
    I know where Tiffany gets her mindless rambling from...Amy Maryon!!!

My neighbors used to have some pygmy goats and they had dog houses and other things for them to climb on lol.

I talk to the barn cats like they're my friends lol.

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I love my dogs fiercely but they don't eat out of my dishes.

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    We have separate bowls for the animals. Yuck.

9.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    She's too lazy to even make regular cookies lol. Why couldn't you make bar cookies? Why does it have to be some weird mound of cookie dough? She is so freaking lazy.

She brings some cookies out in just her bare hands without like a napkin or anything. Gross. I see what you guys were talking about with that camo shirt. My god that's bad. Squirting ketchup into ground beef and adding sugar doesn't make it a sloppy joe. Gross

10.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    That "sloppy joe" sounds gross. It's not like there's no recipes for it out there. I will have to go back and look. I sometimes just have videos running in the background as noise while I do other things so I will miss stuff here and there.

She wants to give the impression that she's so busy as a homesteader and prepping for this huge storm coming that she doesn't have time to make actual cookies. BS.

11.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    What is she even doing to "prepare" for snow? I didn't pay very much attention this morning cuz she's annoying and boring. Sounds like all she did was put in a grocery order lol.

12.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She had a list of stacking wood by the back door, doing all the laundry, stocking up on food etc. Most things that would already be in place anyway. Maybe fishing for compliments on how organized and prepared she is and how much she does.

13.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I noticed that Gary is still at home and not working if she's bringing him cookies outside. Did he quit his job or something? Maybe he's going to be a fulltime faux-steader now

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She is the most lazy, ridiculous unable to do anything person.

Why is Gerry home so much anyway?

Gotta prepare for a winter storm. Hello its winter most people already make sure of those things. Well most normal people anyway. She acts like they are in the upper mountains of Alaska in a dry cabin!

She seriously has to talk about her showering? Really don't care to know any of that.

The round blob of cookie dough 🤮 atleast out it in a flipping pan and make bars.
    M ake it look somewhat presentable My word. The baker in me gets annoyed with people like her lol.

It may just be me but I cannot stand the way she cooks scrambled eggs. It annoys me and it looks so undercooked. Like she cant take the time to scramble the eggs in a bowl. What if one was bad? What if she got shells in the pan?

And that sloppy Joe.. she wants everyone to try it! It's soooo good ya all. Again. 🤮

And she's placing a 2 week grocery order for pick up but yet worries Gerry won't get out of the driveway in his truck?

Oh and BTW seems they got wilder a dirt bike for christmas..Christmas...

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She is SO lazy. Some of us remember when she was making sandwiches or whatever in the kitchen one day and she had a knife covered in mayonnaise. Well, she needed some pickles out of a jar and rather than get a clean fork from the drawer, she stuck that gross mayo knife in the pickle jar. LAZY!!! I wanted to jump through the screen and grab her arm. I guess they had cloudy mayonnaise pickles after that.

And I want y'all to stop making fun of her for taking a shower. :eyeroll:

2536 replies since 25/3/2021, 21:47   213661 views