The Mills Family Pt 9: The house and family disintegrating- but all Tom cares about is mating

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Credit to scottishgranny for the title!

:154:

If anyone is new please read the posting guidelines.

Posting guidelines: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=59067479

Specifically Rule #4

4. Do not share here that you have posted on YouTubers' social media accounts or any other social media accounts/platforms not affiliated with the bakery. What you do outside of this forum is your business and we don’t need to know about it.

This includes discussions about posting in chats.

Thanks

2.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OMG!!!! It's whiny time with the last video.

What's with this laid back sounding gloomy voice?

I caught about the end of the video. A lady was giving him a nice compliment by saying "she liked the buffalo check" and asked where he bought it. (He was wearing a red and black checked shirt/jacket.) He read the comment and seemed annoyed with it like it was some insult, maybe he thought he was being called a buffalo? lol He said "oh, uh, I don't really know what you mean by that".

People all started telling him the red and black check is called buffalo check. He didn't know what she meant? He's like a little kid playing dumb, or is he really that dumb? Here he has some nice lady giving him a compliment and he totally can't even take a compliment graciously without being defensive and insecure like a teenager. I felt so bad for her becasue he never even acknowledged the fact that she gave him a compliment. He just replied that he thought Andrea bought it.

Sorry i never saw him ever wear that. Probably can't say where he bought it, people might look up the price and see he buys expensive stuff for himself.

What a jerk.

3.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I've budgeted for over forty years. No way would I make any contribution to a youtuber who goes live and admits not only to not budgeting, but to not caring about budgeting. People are stupid.

4.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can’t get over Sophia crying Bc Asher wanted her to taste her dessert, Sophia went into the bathroom & spit it out Bc she didn’t like it. Asher wanted her to take a bite of it in front of him, Sophia went running & crying to her daddy. Hannah is going to be 3 in April & good old Tommo still doesn’t have her social security card

5.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 3/30/2021, 04:02 AM) 

What's with this laid back sounding gloomy voice?

I caught about the end of the video. A lady was giving him a nice compliment by saying "she liked the buffalo check" and asked where he bought it. (He was wearing a red and black checked shirt/jacket.) He read the comment and seemed annoyed with it like it was some insult, maybe he thought he was being called a buffalo? lol He said "oh, uh, I don't really know what you mean by that".

People all started telling him the red and black check is called buffalo check. He didn't know what she meant? He's like a little kid playing dumb, or is he really that dumb? Here he has some nice lady giving him a compliment and he totally can't even take a compliment graciously without being defensive and insecure like a teenager. I felt so bad for her becasue he never even acknowledged the fact that she gave him a compliment. He just replied that he thought Andrea bought it.

Sorry i never saw him ever wear that. Probably can't say where he bought it, people might look up the price and see he buys expensive stuff for himself.

What a jerk.

OMG he's back all teary eyed and signing again! What the hell???? What happened to his new girlfriend????

OMG he's talking about vacations....and guess what? Super chats are back!!! For Tommo and for Asher so he can go get some Fig Newtons!!!

So is the super amazing hot chick gone? Yup, that's probably about his average ....couple months and then the tears start all over again.

Does he actually own a brain????? The kids need more play time and more craft time....and he doesn't need a housekeeper because they got a great chores system and that takes care of the house and Thomas is finally getting good doing laundry - in addition to his 40 hours working at the grocery store. What's Daddy doing??? Doesn't he ever follow his own advice? If you dont have time...you trade money for time. So you pay a housekeeper to take care of the house so the kids have more free time to be kids and play and do fun stuff!!! Can he really be that dumb?

He's got some savings.....oh yeah! He sure has! But I doubt he's gonna blow them on a vacation for the kids.

Another signing and crying video coming tomorrow. Oh please YouTube people tell that loser to GO TO WORK and earn money just like everybody else. Quit moaning and man the hell up.

Yeah Andrea bought that jacket for him, for his Birthday. The brand is "Old Mills" and she bought his for his for a birthday gift and she thought he would enjoy the brand name. She was laughing and calling him Old Man Mills. It was an expensive shirt and she made a video about it. Its all there on one of Tommos birthday videos. It just proves how little he appreciated anything! I'm surprised he could remember Andrea's name. Its only now that he is learning his kids middle names, their birthdays, their colors. He had no idea when Andrea was alive. He didn't remember how many years they were married either. Or her age. Or when they met. Or how long they dated for. What the heck did she ever see in him?

6.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Does it make sense that he doesn’t have Hannah’s Social Security card since it’s required on his taxes to claim her as a dependent? Probably at zero taxes without her I guess, but then he is losing stimulus and maybe child tax credit. But again, can he even be believed?

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 3/30/2021, 04:14 AM) 
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 3/30/2021, 04:02 AM) 

Another signing and crying video coming tomorrow. Oh please YouTube people tell that loser to GO TO WORK and earn money just like everybody else. Quit moaning and man the hell up.

Yeah Andrea bought that jacket for him, for his Birthday. The brand is "Old Mills" and she bought his for his for a birthday gift and she thought he would enjoy the brand name. She was laughing and calling him Old Man Mills. It was an expensive shirt and she made a video about it. Its all there on one of Tommos birthday videos. It just proves how little he appreciated anything! I'm surprised he could remember Andrea's name. Its only now that he is learning his kids middle names, their birthdays, their colors. He had no idea when Andrea was alive. He didn't remember how many years they were married either. Or her age. Or when they met. Or how long they dated for. What the heck did she ever see in him?

Oh wow, I really never saw that jacket! I probably skipped his birthday videos becasue he's so emotionless.

I feel really bad about the genuinely given compliment that he totally ignored. Poor girl was being nice and he turned it around while everyone was trying to explain to him what buffalo check was. Doesn't he realize he can hurt people's feelings? Guess not, the only feelings that matter to him are those of his own.

He can't even recognize social cues. What does he want? A woman who throws herself at him?

8.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bootleg001 @ 30/3/2021, 04:16) 
    Does it make sense that he doesn’t have Hannah’s Social Security card since it’s required on his taxes to claim her as a dependent? Probably at zero taxes without her I guess, but then he is losing stimulus and maybe child tax credit. But again, can he even be believed?

What kind of PARENT waits until their child is 3 yrs old to get their social security card?

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 3/30/2021, 04:25 AM) 
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 3/30/2021, 04:14 AM) 

Oh wow, I really never saw that jacket! I probably skipped his birthday videos becasue he's so emotionless.

I feel really bad about the genuinely given compliment that he totally ignored. Poor girl was being nice and he turned it around while everyone was trying to explain to him what buffalo check was. Doesn't he realize he can hurt people's feelings? Guess not, the only feelings that matter to him are those of his own.

He can't even recognize social cues. What does he want? A woman who throws herself at him?

I mean, he thinks he's the best thing to ever happen to the female half of the species, so he should have women clamoring to get a piece of THAT. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

10.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 30/3/2021, 03:48) 
    Credit to scottishgranny for the title!

:154:

If anyone is new please read the posting guidelines.

Posting guidelines: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=59067479

Specifically Rule #4

4. Do not share here that you have posted on YouTubers' social media accounts or any other social media accounts/platforms not affiliated with the bakery. What you do outside of this forum is your business and we don’t need to know about it.

This includes discussions about posting in chats.

Thanks

Sorry Baker's. It was me that said something I should not have. I apologize to everyone! I read the rules and will abide by them. I like the Bakery too and all you Baker's here. I don't want to get banned from here or Tom Mills youtube channel. Dream Big if it was me that added your quote, please please forgive me!
    Ok carry on...again I am truely sorry everybody!!

I'm gonna lay low the rest of the evening and watch Lady GaGa & Bradley Cooper in a Star is Born. Have a good night!

11.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Tommo may go on vacation this year with his kids, that is if the person comes through with the FREE Disneyland Tickets.. all I have to say to this is, WOW!!

12.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    What tickets for Disneyland is he talking about, that he said he hopes come through?

13.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Winkie @ 30/3/2021, 04:50) 
    Tommo may go on vacation this year with his kids, that is if the person comes through with the FREE Disneyland Tickets.. all I have to say to this is, WOW!!

The tickets would have to be free because when Andrea was alive they visited another type theme park. (Knots Berry Farm maybe). Tom made a big speech about how much better this park was & less expensive than DisneyLand. Of course he & Andrea had gone to DisneyLand in the past. But kiddos are not granted the same experience. Too expensive.

That just makes me livid to remember. He & Andrea went to school as well, the Mills kiddos don’t get that experience.

If I was Thomas, I would be out of there in the blink of an eye. So much world to discover.

14.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Boy is Tom a total fake. In this latest live I see his eyes looking down when he’s putting on the whoa is me tone of voice & then his eyes are shifty (lack of a better word) kind of wandering all around as he looks for the words to sound pathetic. He wants to sound sad & down for the sympathy of the viewers. I can see right through it as I believe you all can also. He is such a bullshister, it’s sickening.

15.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Well that was a poor-me pity -fest! The whole problem is that Tom doesn't want to be a grown-up. In his ideal world ,he would play video games, go bike rides, preach. Bills, budgeting, planning, thinking ahead ,form filling.are not on his radar. Everything woth Tom is instant gratification.
    He just wants a mother figure or an 'Auntie Diane' to fly in and deal with everything he doesn't want to,which is a very long list. Oh and some ftee Disney tickets would be nice too !

1093 replies since 30/3/2021, 02:44   125125 views