The Mills Family Pt 9: The house and family disintegrating- but all Tom cares about is mating

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Dream Big i wasn’t quoting you in my comment, I quoted sweetbeyond And your comment was part of hers. It had nothing to do with you and wasn’t even directed at you. Please go back and look again.

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (kewpiepie @ 30/3/2021, 05:36) 
    What tickets for Disneyland is he talking about, that he said he hopes come through?

Someone in Chat offered him Free Tickets to DisneyLand for his entire family

3.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    For someone who had braces, Tom's teeth are terrible. He clearly didn't follow up with the retainer or whatever he was supposed to.

4.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I just started watching yesterday's live and all I can do is look at his forehead wrinkle 😱 The "1" wrinkle between his eyebrows. I thought it must be a scratch until he moved (this is all in the first minute or so) and I could see it more clearly. It must be the lighting because I don't remember ever noticing it before now. I can appreciate that losing a spouse must age a person, but seeing just how poorly Tom has eaten and taken care of himself since Andrea passed really illustrates the importance of good dietary and hygiene habits. I'm always shocked when an older video comes up (even as recent as an April-era one!) to see just how much he has aged even since then. I feel like you can't gain this much weight so rapidly and appear so bloated and age 20 years like this without a large likelihood of developing serious health problems. He's a ticking time bomb.

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yeah that's interesting because if he hasn't claimed her bc she doesn't have an SSN, then he's missing a lot of money. I watched the live and I actually felt bad for him bc he looks so genuinely sad. Like he really needs some help. I don't guess he'd ever go on medication for depression.

Sophie came in crying because she took a bite of her desert and didn't like it. Oh my.

QUOTE (DisneyFan @ 3/30/2021, 05:47 AM) 
    QUOTE (Winkie @ 30/3/2021, 04:50) 
    Tommo may go on vacation this year with his kids, that is if the person comes through with the FREE Disneyland Tickets.. all I have to say to this is, WOW!!

The tickets would have to be free because when Andrea was alive they visited another type theme park. (Knots Berry Farm maybe). Tom made a big speech about how much better this park was & less expensive than DisneyLand. Of course he & Andrea had gone to DisneyLand in the past. But kiddos are not granted the same experience. Too expensive.

That just makes me livid to remember. He & Andrea went to school as well, the Mills kiddos don’t get that experience.

If I was Thomas, I would be out of there in the blink of an eye. So much world to discover.

I can't afford Disneyland with my family. I can't imagine what it costs for 9 kids. Isn't it over 200 a ticket??

QUOTE (MaggieMagoo @ 3/30/2021, 11:52 AM) 
    I just started watching yesterday's live and all I can do is look at his forehead wrinkle 😱 The "1" wrinkle between his eyebrows. I thought it must be a scratch until he moved (this is all in the first minute or so) and I could see it more clearly. It must be the lighting because I don't remember ever noticing it before now. I can appreciate that losing a spouse must age a person, but seeing just how poorly Tom has eaten and taken care of himself since Andrea passed really illustrates the importance of good dietary and hygiene habits. I'm always shocked when an older video comes up (even as recent as an April-era one!) to see just how much he has aged even since then. I feel like you can't gain this much weight so rapidly and appear so bloated and age 20 years like this without a large likelihood of developing serious health problems. He's a ticking time bomb.

Grief is a terrible ager. I don't think he can get over his spouse but he needs to find a way to manage it. He is doing poorly. A little tongue in cheek.. maybe he should hop over to Kate's channel (She's drinking coffee) and learn how to do some facial care. lol

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So he doesn't have a new woman in his life? I'm confused. Sorry, I didn't watch the last video.

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 30/3/2021, 04:14) 
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 3/30/2021, 04:02 AM) 
    OMG!!!! It's whiny time with the last video.

What's with this laid back sounding gloomy voice?

I caught about the end of the video. A lady was giving him a nice compliment by saying "she liked the buffalo check" and asked where he bought it. (He was wearing a red and black checked shirt/jacket.) He read the comment and seemed annoyed with it like it was some insult, maybe he thought he was being called a buffalo? lol He said "oh, uh, I don't really know what you mean by that".

People all started telling him the red and black check is called buffalo check. He didn't know what she meant? He's like a little kid playing dumb, or is he really that dumb? Here he has some nice lady giving him a compliment and he totally can't even take a compliment graciously without being defensive and insecure like a teenager. I felt so bad for her becasue he never even acknowledged the fact that she gave him a compliment. He just replied that he thought Andrea bought it.

Sorry i never saw him ever wear that. Probably can't say where he bought it, people might look up the price and see he buys expensive stuff for himself.

What a jerk.

OMG he's back all teary eyed and signing again! What the hell???? What happened to his new girlfriend????

OMG he's talking about vacations....and guess what? Super chats are back!!! For Tommo and for Asher so he can go get some Fig Newtons!!!

So is the super amazing hot chick gone? Yup, that's probably about his average ....couple months and then the tears start all over again.

Does he actually own a brain????? The kids need more play time and more craft time....and he doesn't need a housekeeper because they got a great chores system and that takes care of the house and Thomas is finally getting good doing laundry - in addition to his 40 hours working at the grocery store. What's Daddy doing??? Doesn't he ever follow his own advice? If you dont have time...you trade money for time. So you pay a housekeeper to take care of the house so the kids have more free time to be kids and play and do fun stuff!!! Can he really be that dumb?

He's got some savings.....oh yeah! He sure has! But I doubt he's gonna blow them on a vacation for the kids.

Another signing and crying video coming tomorrow. Oh please YouTube people tell that loser to GO TO WORK and earn money just like everybody else. Quit moaning and man the hell up.

Yeah Andrea bought that jacket for him, for his Birthday. The brand is "Old Mills" and she bought his for his for a birthday gift and she thought he would enjoy the brand name. She was laughing and calling him Old Man Mills. It was an expensive shirt and she made a video about it. Its all there on one of Tommos birthday videos. It just proves how little he appreciated anything! I'm surprised he could remember Andrea's name. Its only now that he is learning his kids middle names, their birthdays, their colors. He had no idea when Andrea was alive. He didn't remember how many years they were married either. Or her age. Or when they met. Or how long they dated for. What the heck did she ever see in him?

Dream Big Tom's mom, Grandma Kitty bought Tom the Old Mills red check Jacket.

8.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Wow, there's a lot to unpack from that live and I have neither the time nor the patience to address it all.

I do have to say that his lack of self-awareness is stunning! He sat there talking about how it was unfair to put too much responsibility onto the kids, WHILE Asher was made to watch all the kids as he chatted with "YouTube people". And it's not like it was just during the live, I would assume Asher was in charge all day since Tom had to run around trying to deal with the ss card issue. When the kids broke in during the live Tom pretty much shooed them out as fast as he could. Unreal, Tom, give the Asher a break.

His ignorance on nutrition is astounding. It sounds like he had a serious issue with food when he was a child, to the point it gave him anxiety about eating in social situations. It backs up speculation here that he may be on the spectrum. Why he would perpetuate that in his own children is beyond me! His favorite aunt sounds like a kind person, but sometimes doing what's best for someone is hard. Her actions excused his eating issues.

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Liz222 @ 30/3/2021, 15:21) 
    So he doesn't have a new woman in his life? I'm confused. Sorry, I didn't watch the last video.

We don't know for sure. We have noticed in the past that when he was single he did frequent lives where he was "sad". Whenever he was "courting a girl" he did less lives and was generally more happy. Since April, he has been keeping his love life quiet so he hasn't announced anything openly. We have just assumed he's talking to a girl because he has been unusually happy and dropping subtle hints. His live last night he was sad, hence the speculation that he has been dumped.

10. Reading rat12
        +3   Like  

User deleted

sweetbeyond You are always so nice. Hope you enjoyed the movie :D I haven't seen it....

11.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I know, Momma of 5- does he not hear what he is saying? 'He can't put responsibility on the children'- what else has he been doing since Andrea passed? If Asher wasn't at home through the week doing all he does, he would have had to pay a housekeeper /nanny all this time or send the children to school.
    Does he not get the irony when he is saying that? HE is he only one who has free time - to do lives, go bike rides etc. He is sacrificing nothing and he would be quite happy for the kids to do everything . He wouldn't like them near budgeting/ finances , otherwise they would find out what he has coming in every month. Money, let's not forget that the children are earning for him, performing for the camera and exploited to the max.

There is not an honest, sincere bone in his body. His lives are an object lesson in manipulation of gullible people to part with their cash to fund his lazy lifestyle, using all the wiles he has honed these last 18 months.

12.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can't keep up anymore. What happened with that girl he had screenshots of in his phone of them facetiming?

When someone posted in the other thread about his business being closed, I automatically thought of them making more rooms for the kids! I am sort of sad. I want them to build an addition to the house! Ask RD to budget for them or something. He needs to get stuff down in their house and with the kids. Tom just worries about him and finding a new wife.

13.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    At one point in that live, he said when Andrea was alive they had things running amazingly, but now they're just doing okay. But they were doing fantastically while Andrea was alive and that's why the kids don't whine and cry. I immediately thought, who's he kidding?! Sophia's ALWAYS whining and crying! And just a little while later, guess who walks in crying and whining that Asher made her take a bite of her DESSERT? (Meanwhile, Claudia just walks in and tells Dad she doesn't want to try her dessert.) So, uh, what were you saying about whining, Tom?

He also said no other child has been so close with daddy when they were Hannah's age, even though he tried. Yeah, right. The did have Andrea, but I highly doubt he 'tried'. Maybe for a second, then he put them down thinking they didn't like him. I still remember that one Christmas when Solomon might've been two and Tom just filmed him as he walked in. Solomon just kept looking at the camera and Tom didn't even say one word to him. He didn't even say, hi. Or even try to get him to smile. So if that's how he tried bonding with the other children, no wonder they didn't want to.

14.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That live made me sick with just so much disgust, he is just all I I I me me me, and yeah the whole I don't want my kids to do my finances, but I'll have them raising my children and doing everything else, while he lives the life of riley. He's is such a selfish narcissist pos he doesn't even know when he is been selfish, hypothetical and completely self obsessed, he is so delusional and in complete denial of his own shameful behaviour.

Going on that Hannah loves him more, than any of the other kids, ever have. He thinks it's because he delivered her, and because he's such a wonderful daddy. Hannah doesn't know any better, if Andrea was there, Hannah would see she is the better parent and be closer to her, like all the other kids. It's honestly sick that he thinks Hannah and Sophia are daddy girls, and love him more, because he delivered them, like this special bond was created between them, like he is the Messiah or something. They wouldn't even remember there 3rd birthday, let alone there birth ffs. I wonder if all the children born have a special bond with the Doctor or midwife that delivered them. 🤪 He is just such a blowhard, it's unreal. Hannah and Sophia just know how to get what they want from him, they have him wrapped around there little fingers, but he thinks it's all because he's so special lol.

He's just so pathetic, puts on this big pity party, and he is such a bad actor, he wants us to feel sorry for him, but then goes and says a bunch of crazy, arrogant crap in the process, I just can't believe some people actually fool for his bs.

One thing that really bothered me about that live, was a women came into the chat, she is a regular, I see her all the time in chat, she always says hi how are you Tom, never ever criticised him, nothing or asked inappropriate questions. And she says at 28:25 she is in the midst of having a miscarriage at the moment, and so nice to see a live to brighten her day. Lots of people are saying they are sorry to her and giving her their condolences. He would of read it all, he's looking straight at chat, but nope he doesn't address it once, and carries on talking meaningless shit about peanut butter and jelly and what he and his kids like and don't like, like every friggen live. How dear anyone interrupt his family and his messed up food phobias and pity party with actually real life tragic issues, how dare anyone actually be suffering more than him. She said nothing more in chat, here she is always been dedicated, supportive, caring and loyal to him, and he can't even acknowledge her, or her horrible situation, offer a prayer?......nothing. I know it is a sensitive subject, I've had 3 miscarriages myself, but hey you don't ignore it, he can talk about things like that when it suits him, and show his dying and dead wife, but he blatantly ignores his supporters tragedies, right in front of him, just like that. Unbelievable!! He really is a f**ken monster.

15.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    We all know Tom isn’t leaving $1400 on the table that’s why he’s in a rush for that SS card.

He’s such a liar and says things purely because he thinks it makes him seem less of an ass. How long yesterday did he talk about always wanting the girls to come to him if they got a bump or scratch but they always went more to Andrea for those things.

Then what happens just a bit later...Hannah somehow hurts herself, cries, comes toward the office. He looks up probably hoping Daddy Asher will handle but then remembers he’s on live with his faithful minion followers so Tom actually gets up (shocking) goes to the door threshold, Eden yells she’s ok and Tom promptly closes his office door and goes back to his adoring fans.

What happened to him waiting for the opportunities to hug and comfort his girls when the get a bump or scratch? Did he forget his made up lies that quickly? He had a perfect opportunity and did nothing. If that doesn’t show people he says things only because he feels that is what he’s suppose to say nothing will.

Tom is an entitled, self absorbed man child. Never grew up because he never had to. He went straight from his mom to Andrea who allowed him to continue his teenager behavior.

Tom is also tired of working. He was fishing for superchats last night. Usually the woe is me crying lives bring ‘em in but only got two. I hope people are finally realizing he doesn’t deserve them.

1093 replies since 30/3/2021, 02:44   125127 views