The Mills Family Pt 9: The house and family disintegrating- but all Tom cares about is mating

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    He has another live which he did about 2 hours ago from his car.

2.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Tom mentioned during last night's live that Thomas didn't enjoy working or didn't enjoy his job...something to that effect. That made me feel sad for him. This should be the most exciting time of his life, but as far as I can tell he only works, sleeps, and plays video games. I enjoyed working when I was his age because I was youthful and had goals. I worked full time at a fast food restaurant while going to school full time. I enjoyed working there because I knew it was temporary. It was flexible around my school hours and helped me earn/save money. That poor kid doesn't have anything to look forward to....his best friend is gone, no career, no girlfriend, no high school diploma, dead end job. I wish someone in his extended family could help him come up with a more fulfilling plan.

3.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    HI Gossip Bakers.I wrote some script here and somehow it disappeared about last nites live...I’m not schooled well on using a laptop, but could I have hit some thing to make it erase because I didn’t send reply button...

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (kewpiepie @ 3/30/2021, 09:52 PM) 
    HI Gossip Bakers.I wrote some script here and somehow it disappeared about last nites live...I’m not schooled well on using a laptop, but could I have hit some thing to make it erase because I didn’t send reply button...

That has happened to me too, even though I clicked the reply button.

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sweetbeyond @ 3/30/2021, 04:44 AM) 
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 30/3/2021, 03:48) 
    Credit to scottishgranny for the title!

:154:

If anyone is new please read the posting guidelines.

Posting guidelines: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=59067479

Specifically Rule #4

4. Do not share here that you have posted on YouTubers' social media accounts or any other social media accounts/platforms not affiliated with the bakery. What you do outside of this forum is your business and we don’t need to know about it.

This includes discussions about posting in chats.

Thanks

Sorry Baker's. It was me that said something I should not have. I apologize to everyone! I read the rules and will abide by them. I like the Bakery too and all you Baker's here. I don't want to get banned from here or Tom Mills youtube channel. Dream Big if it was me that added your quote, please please forgive me!
    Ok carry on...again I am truely sorry everybody!!

I'm gonna lay low the rest of the evening and watch Lady GaGa & Bradley Cooper in a Star is Born. Have a good night!

Hey, that's ok. Don't worry about it. I just don't want to get kicked off of here. I don't think it was you though. My name was added to a quote that I didn't make at all. Please dont worry. This is a great place. We're all friends on here. x

6.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (kewpiepie @ 30/3/2021, 21:52) 

You could try clicking on the text box where you type, and pressing CTRL+Z on the keyboard. It's an undo function - if you do it soon enough after deleting something it will undo the deletion. It's unlikely but always worth a try. Very frustrating when that happens.

7.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    https://imgur.com/a/8J7GehW

From this morning’s live. The Julianna theory is getting stronger.

Does the link work for you guys?

Edited by MissT - 3/30/2021, 05:06 PM

8.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 3/30/2021, 09:15 PM) 
    Tom mentioned during last night's live that Thomas didn't enjoy working or didn't enjoy his job...something to that effect. That made me feel sad for him. This should be the most exciting time of his life, but as far as I can tell he only works, sleeps, and plays video games. I enjoyed working when I was his age because I was youthful and had goals. I worked full time at a fast food restaurant while going to school full time. I enjoyed working there because I knew it was temporary. It was flexible around my school hours and helped me earn/save money. That poor kid doesn't have anything to look forward to....his best friend is gone, no career, no girlfriend, no high school diploma, dead end job. I wish someone in his extended family could help him come up with a more fulfilling plan.

He's an asshole to be on youtube live discussing the fact that Thomas hates his job. That's Thomas' business and he is wrong to go online and tell everyone how much he hates his job. What if that somehow gets back to someone who is actually in management at Diehls (not a pretend Manager like Tom likes to brag Thomas is)

Tom should shut his mouth about his son's feelings about his job. I mean sad as this fact is, that job seems to be all that kid has other than video games. :sorry_smiley:

Why doesn't Tom go on Youtube and talk about how much he hates HIS job and hates dealing with HIS own customers. I guarantee he does because Tom appears to have disdain for everyone because he feels they are all beneath him.

He should shut his mouth about anything else

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Tom is saying Thomas isn't thrilled with his job? He doesn't give it up does he? Always creating drama.

It's just more of him trying to make everyone feel bad for them. It's bad enough he plays poor me for himself but then he uses his kids as well.

You have to take everything he says with a grain of salt. Remember he's trying to get views and make money. This isn't someone just talking among friends.

If it is true, he has no one to blame but himself because he created the inability for his kids to feel comfortable out in the real world. It's on him as the parent, and no one else.

10. Reading rat12
        +11   Like  

User deleted

I've notice how a lot of you tubers are taking heat for taking money from their followers. For the life of me I don't see how people can fall for their pitiful act. I live very simply on social security only. I am 68 but I still worked full time until I became sick just over a year ago. I don't mind helping others but with this bunch they make lots of money. I just don't understand it. Some channels they talk about being a Christian but they show no fruits of the spirit. They just take. It is so disheartening to see that...

11.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I was not a believer in the Julianna theory until the car live, when he says hi to her (he always makes a point to say hi every single time she in particular says hi) he made a pretty obviously telling dopey smile. I think it's weird if she lives on the East coast. If it is her, she seems to be getting possessive in the chat, as MissT showed above. Imagine being possessive over Tom?!? lol

12.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Last nights live told me more about Tommo Mills than I knew before and just when I thought I couldn't be more horrified at somebody I am!!!! His revelations about himself floored me!

Whining about money and budgeting! He is 44 damn years old!!! He described perfectly how Andrea budgeted...putting money into various accounts - including savings for each kid - every month. He hasn't been doing that and he doesn't have time to do all that. Y'all know how it goes for poor ole Tommo....he gets home from a LONG day (maybe 3 computer job on a busy day) and then he has to make dinner and then he's tired so poor ole Tommo doesn't have time to budget for his family. What the hell is that even about? He is father of 9 kids. 8 of those kids are totally dependent on him for everything. He needs to do what every parent and responsible adult HAVE to do....MAKE TIME for the important things and budgeting for your family is important.

We got some sense of how useless he was after Andrea passed when he admitted that he had no idea how to do the admin for his OWN business and that Andrea used to do all that for him. Including all his business taxes. Poor ole Tommo had no idea how to do any of it after she passed so Andrea's sister Bethany stepped in and did it all for him.

So now the excuse is that he just doesn't have time to budget for his family. Well Tommo here's what you need to do

1. Quit whining!

2. Sacrifice TWO evenings of Magic, movies or games every month and get your paperwork in order and set up a budget for YOUR family and set aside money for all the various expenses just like Andrea used to do and get all your bills together and get them paid. Work with whatever money is left over to put money into each of the things that Andrea used to add money to every month. You have time for late night games which go on for hours. You have time to play Magic. You have time to watch movies. You have time to make lives and facetime with women....so you definitely have time to budget for YOUR family. Andrea even made a video about how she did that so go watch the video and follow her instructions and advice. Every adult has to budget....you're an adult.....learn how to budget!

3. He said Hannah and Sophia are the only kids who like to snuggle with him. How he tried really hard to have the other kids do that but they didn't. So he thinks that Hannah and Sophia snuggled with him because he delivered Hannah and he was the first one to lift Sophia up when she was born???? And that its the Moms job to be nurturing and caring.

WRONG Tommo! Solly always wants to snuggle with with and give you hugs. That poor little guy is so desperate for some love and affection from you but you just brush him off. WHY? Can't you see how desperate he is to spend time with you and snuggle with you and how much he loves you?

I commented here couple days ago how when you tried to hug at the end of the monthly grocery haul video, she did not return your hug. She looked like she wasn't used to your affection. She didn't know how to respond.

I always always said on here that you looked like you were so emotionally detached from your family. Before Andrea passed, during your live dinners together, Andrea broke down and cried openly in a few of those videos and you sat opposite her at the table shoveling tacos and chips and milk into your mouth and watched your wife cry and be so upset and you didn't even stop eating. You didn't say a single word to comfort her. You didn't reach out your hand to hold her hand or touch her arm. You didn't move one inch from your seat to go to her side to hug her or comfort her. That was disturbing to watch. Andrea adored you Tommo. But you were not very affectionate to her. Why? What's your problem?

Kids have a great sense of when there is no warmth or affection for them. Kids have great instinct. Some kids like Solly will try and try and try to find affection and have their love reciprocated, even when the parent doesn't reciprocate. Some kids will keep on trying for a long time before they eventually give up. Most kids sense that there isn't any affection and that they attempts to be affectionate are not reciprocated, so they give up fast. They stop trying. You cant just make a kid love you. Even if you are their father. If you are cold and distant and emotionally detached, they sense that and they wont even try. It does not have anything to do with having delivered Hannah and been the first person to pick Sophia up. Most babies are delivered by midwives and doctors and nurses. They don't bond with them!!! They bond with a parent who wants to bond with them. That is why parents....Moms AND Dads....are encouraged to have skin to skin contact with their babies as soon as possible after they are born. To hold them and embrace them and bond with them. Even diaper changing is a bonding experience between parents and their babies. Bathing a baby, rocking them to sleep, getting up with them during the night when they cry....they are all bonding opportunities. But you didn't do any of those things, did you Tommo?

Even Andrea said on the video about Claudia's birth that she took longer to bond with Claudia because there was a concern that there may be something medically wrong with Claudia after she was born. Andrea said that she "rejected the situation" and that it took longer to bond with Claudia because of that possibility. She also said that YOU took longer to bond with Claudia because you felt the same way. So you then expect Claudia to go snuggle with you?

Eden looked like she had no idea how to respond to that hug you tried to give to her at the end of that last shopping haul. She didn't hug you back. That is so sad.

If your kids are feeling sad about Andrea...and its only natural that they are....they need professional grief counselling. Its been almost two years and obviously your little talks with them are not working. Some kids need professional help. A lot of kids need professional help after an unexpected and traumatic death, like Andreas. You are not a professional Tommo. You cant even handle your own grief. Watching funny stuff on YouTube with Eden when she is sad is NOT the way to deal with a kids grief. Making her laugh is not the answer. That does not take away the pain that is deep in her heart. Look at your sons and how they have changed since Andrea passed. Look at how much Asher has changed. He is crying out for help. Thomas too. And even though Judah goofs around, he is probably struggling also.

YOU need professional help Tommo. You need help to deal with your grief and you need help to deal with your own past too based on what you said in todays video. If you spent your childhood being criticized and laughed at because of your picky eating then that could explain why you are SO emotionally detached. If you didn't receive much love in your own childhood and an Aunt who cut sandwiches into the shape of chicken drumsticks at thanksgiving made you feel SO loved...then maybe you didnt know much love in your life and that is reflected in your adulthood.... your need to be taken care of all the time; your need to have women everything for you; you inability to deal with simple parts of being an adult like making a budget for your family and adhering to it; you over indulgence in games; your lack of adult friends; your "fear" of food. Maybe you need an awful lot of counselling to get your own life figured out Tommo. So go get it. Its out there. Other folks get help every single day and it helps them. If you dont like one counsellor, move to another one until you find one that you can be comfortable and work with.

4. Quit seeking comfort and compliments from strangers on YouTube. They don't know you. Sympathy and Super Chats will never help you to recover from whatever issues you have. Counselling is challenging. It helps you to face your issues and helps you to find ways to deal with them. Its hard work but its worth it. Having a bunch of sympathetic females you dont know and who dont know you tell you how super amazing and wonderful you are is not the answer. Having everybody else do everything for you while you whine and cry and sigh and complain that you don't have time while you clearly have plenty of time is not the answer. Get up at 6am couple of mornings every week and get your budgeting done and your bills and admin organized. Yeah, 6am Tommo. The time most men your age get up.

You complained about having to leave your home at 8am this week to go get your almost 3 years old daughters social security card. Most men your age are at work at 8am. But it was a shock to your body to have to leave your home on ONE Morning at 8am. We would all love to be "night owls" and to "sleep in" in the mornings but that's not possible. We have to work. We have to get up to put breakfast on the table for our kids. We have to get kids up and ready for school. We have to be at work on time or we lose our jobs. Vacation time and weekends are when we get to sleep a little later.

And WHY the hell doesn't your almost 3 years old daughter have her Social Security card yet? Please dont try to blame the pandemic and the fact that most government offices are closed. Hannah was born in May 2018. The pandemic didn't start until she was almost 2 years old.

Time to grow up Tommo! Time to grow up awful fast!!!!!!

13.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Miss T,.....link worked,.....was just about to mention that....a few replies ago, I explained the chat between them where she said in live chat that she’s two hours behind him in the time zone...which makes her eastern time. Maybe that’s why he’s thinking of a vacay going east.

14.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Claudia is trying to cuddle with him on every live and he ignores her. I don't think he sees what is really going on. I think that must be very frustrating to little children.

He sure did give Julianna a nice big smile. Sad it's another long distance relationship.

I am at work and working before 8 a.m. My husband leaves the house before 7. I guess when you've been your own boss you get a little spoiled. He sleeps in on Saturdays but then he stayed up crazy late doing a live. I think his version of sleeping in should be maybe 8 or 8:30. He's got too many kids to worry about and keep safe. Who is watching little kids while he's sleeping and whoever is watching them, why can't THEY sleep in late and why do THEY have to watch the kids so he can?

15.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 3/30/2021, 11:58 PM) 
    Claudia is trying to cuddle with him on every live and he ignores her. I don't think he sees what is really going on. I think that must be very frustrating to little children.

He sure did give Julianna a nice big smile. Sad it's another long distance relationship.

I am at work and working before 8 a.m. My husband leaves the house before 7. I guess when you've been your own boss you get a little spoiled. He sleeps in on Saturdays but then he stayed up crazy late doing a live. I think his version of sleeping in should be maybe 8 or 8:30. He's got too many kids to worry about and keep safe. Who is watching little kids while he's sleeping and whoever is watching them, why can't THEY sleep in late and why do THEY have to watch the kids so he can?

Asher minds them while he's sleeping late.

When Tommo was whining last night about how one way he could've gotten Hannah's social security card faster was to mail them his original driving license and then he said he couldn't do that because then he couldn't work, I was thinking that Asher could drive him to his computer jobs. Asher has his permit now. Then I realized that Asher couldn't do that because Asher takes care of the kids all day long while Tommo is out. He home schools them on the days kitty isn't there too. So poor Asher can't leave the house at all. Thomas works from noon to 8pm so he's working. Poor Asher is there all the rest of the time fixing their meals and fixing their hair and cleaning the house and doing everything....as well as doing his own school too. He gets up extra-early every morning so he can get a start on his school and so he will have time during the day to take care of the kids and take care of the house.

The little kids have no routine at all. Their bedtime is 8pm. Monday night, they should've been in bed and ready to go to sleep at 8pm. But the movie night was more important. Thomas doesn't get off work until 8pm so by the time he was home and the popcorn was made and they were ready to watch the movie it would've been 9pm, so those little kids wouldn't have been in bed last night before 11 or 11;30pm. Its not surprise they all look so exhausted during the day. Movie nights should be on Friday nights or Saturday nights when there is no school the next day. There's no routine for those little kids. Family movie nights are great but they should have them on Friday or Saturday like every other family. Bedtime should be strictly at 8pm when there's school the next day. Its so sad for those kids.

Poor Claudia is an adorable little girl. She is so smart and so feisty. She loves to cuddle him but she always reverts to her baby voice and baby behavior when she tries to cuddle him. She is only 5 years old but I guess she's figured out already that her Daddy only likes to cuddle with babies...and Sophia. So Claudia probably figures if she tries to be like a baby too, Daddy might cuddle her too. Its so sad. Sophia is always running to Tommo crying about something so she gets a lot of cuddles. Its sad for Claudia and for Solly because Tommo doesn't even realize they are the two smartest kids he's got. If little Solly got even a little bit of help with school he would be amazing. His writing is so much better than Judah's and Judah is 15. Solly is a smart kid but he's left to teach himself school. He's only 8 years old. If he had even a little bit of help he would be amazing. I could hug Solly and Claudia all day long. Its so sad that their father doesn't show them some affection. He couldn't even show affection to his wife of 20 years when she sat opposite him at the table crying and being so upset on LIVE streams on YouTube. Tommo couldn't respond to her distress in any way. I always thought he was very emotionally disconnected but I didn't realize it was so bad with the kids until he talked about it last night. Its sad for all those kids.

1093 replies since 30/3/2021, 02:44   125127 views