The Mills Family Pt 9: The house and family disintegrating- but all Tom cares about is mating

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bella A @ 16/4/2021, 00:05) 
    Tom is carrying on in his comments section calling a woman selfish and irresponsible because she only had two children (because that's all she can afford to give basic needs). Of course Lynn B. is chiming in calling the woman ignorant. Tom is equating choosing to not have children as the same thing as those unconceived children being dead. My gut is telling me Lynn B. is the new girlfriend. Where did this wackadoo come from? Lynn B. mentions the April situation as if she was not present on the channel when all that went down.

It's disappointing that someone who is almost 45 would hold such narrow views.

When I was in my lower 20's I thought people who chose not to have children were selfish too. That's because I was practically a child myself and had minimal life experience. Once I had children of my own, my views changed. Someone who doesn't want to have children shouldn't feel forced by society to do so. (And just to clarify, when I talk about people choosing to have children, I am not referring to the termination of an already existing pregnancy. I am referring to them taking preventative actions before pregnancy.)

Someone who resents their child because they never wanted to have children will not be a good parent. Someone addicted to drugs or alcohol will not be a good parent. Some people cannot have children for various reasons. Some people have high risk factors for serious complications and death. I don't think Tom considers any of these things.

By my estimation, it is equally as selfish to keep having children whom you can't properly care for as it is to choose to have no children at all. I don't believe in god, but if he does exist and wanted Andrea to continue having children, why did she feel the need to intervene by using progesterone cream when she was having difficulty conceiving?

The reality is "god" didn't want Andrea to have more children. ANDREA wanted Andrea to have more children.

One would hope that Tom had gained more wisdom by this point in his life, especially since he's so "smart". He loves to spout off his ideas online like he knows better than everyone else. He is absolutely repulsive.

2.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Mommaof5....yes....I have a lg family for diff. reasons but the next person may be diff. The doc I went to always said women who want children should have them but those who don't want children should not. It is up to a Holy God to change their hearts if he wants those women to have children. I have seen it happen. I family member had her 2 children and said no more, very firmly. As her faith life grew they are now expecting thier 4th child. BUT I know women who never want children and boy do they love on thier nieces and nephews! But to terminate a child growing is not I mean. With Andrea she was DESPERATE to have more children and FORCED her body into compliance. How sad. It does take a bit of getting used to when that door closes but to force your body is so sad! She ran into problems. No one can ever confirm but it is suspicious what has happened to her. :(

3.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ugh. His red car looks so dumb with all those decals.

Spend money on braces instead of that dumb car. He is such a teen.

4. Kuddelmuddel
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I have one more observation from the late night life I want to share. He wears that “I can explain it to you but I can’t understand it for you” shirt, and goes on to explain he had that made because it was such a T-shirt worthy phrase. He also mentions that orange homeschool/ honor student/ boss-shirt, and how he made sure to wear it to all homeschool conventions.

Don’t you think he made sure to wear that blue shirt to youth group/ bible study to let everyone know they are just to dumb to understand his brilliant views? I guess his thoughts and believes are not appraised as much as he deems adequate, so he drops subtle hints 😂

5.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kuddelmuddel @ 16/4/2021, 16:36) 
    I have one more observation from the late night life I want to share. He wears that “I can explain it to you but I can’t understand it for you” shirt, and goes on to explain he had that made because it was such a T-shirt worthy phrase. He also mentions that orange homeschool/ honor student/ boss-shirt, and how he made sure to wear it to all homeschool conventions.

Don’t you think he made sure to wear that blue shirt to youth group/ bible study to let everyone know they are just to dumb to understand his brilliant views? I guess his thoughts and believes are not appraised as much as he deems adequate, so he drops subtle hints 😂

I had to laugh because the ladies in chat was reading his shirt and he was like "what I don't know what your saying, I don't know what you mean"🤣🤣🤣 He is so stupid they were reading his shirt and he didn't even know. I thought does he even know what that shirt says???? ( Did you all catch that??)

6.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gammergirl97 @ 16/4/2021, 16:37) 
    It's not like Tom had to go through pregnancy or childbirth. Also, Tom originally only wanted two kids. The large family thing was all Andrea. I have no problem with people having large families, as long as they can physically, emotionally, and financially take care of them. To bring more children into the world, that you can't afford, and to have siblings raise them because the mother loves being pregnant or having a baby is very selfish imo. There are only 24 hours in a day, so the children that are already here often get less attention and care.

But see, Tomcat is more than happy now he has 9 children instead of 2 to do all the chores he does not want to do.9 kids that just leaves Tomcat with less things to do. I am sooooo tired of him saying, he doesn't have time. That's bullsh*t! Just lazy if you ask me! Haha for him since he was too lazy to divide that hamburger meat last night, he's stuck with thawing out 10 pounds at once! Looks like he needs to pick up some of those double packages of hamburger helper!!!

QUOTE (brownblack @ 16/4/2021, 16:11) 
    Ugh. His red car looks so dumb with all those decals.

Spend money on braces instead of that dumb car. He is such a teen.

I bet when everyone sees that car, that's what they think....there is a teenager in it then they see this bald/grey fat old man in it! Surprise!!!!

7.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Exactly, Tom has always been lazy, and he is not about to change his ways. Tom will never pay Asher or any other kids equal pay for working in his business. They will end up doing most of the work. I agree Tom is a user of people. He wants everyone to do everything for him, without giving anything in return.

8.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (FannySue @ 15/4/2021, 20:42) 
    Get JUDAH his braces, YOU vile excuse for a father. Make payments you damn fool of a pathetic father. Shame on you, you selfish piece of crap. Just horrible that he is doing this to his son. Fugly, subhuman. And that damn smirk of his, makes my skin crawl. When he said something about getting out of his stuffy polos. HOW about your boys getting out of their stuffy polos? My goodness, let them how clothes that actually fit them, and their age. YOU are a moron, and it's getting worse every day. Grow up Mr. Mills.

YES
    YES
    YES

These kids should be allowed to express themselves with their clothing. I know those boys would probably love to wear graphic tees with the video games they play. Or silly sayings. The girls have been wearing more individual clothing, the boys should be allowed too. Just give up the stupid matching already.

And this is nitpicking but as a mom I would pluck or shave Asher’s unibrow.

9.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gammergirl97 @ 4/16/2021, 06:20 PM) 
    Exactly, Tom has always been lazy, and he is not about to change his ways. Tom will never pay Asher or any other kids equal pay for working in his business. They will end up doing most of the work. I agree Tom is a user of people. He wants everyone to do everything for him, without giving anything in return.

He'll probably pay Asher $4/hr and argue that it's well above Mills minimum wage.

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status

I am sure he is working on that honey-to-do list for the new girlfriend!

11.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sweetbeyond @ 4/16/2021, 07:51 PM) 

Until he puts a ring on it, and then Mrs. Mills III is the new house elf.

12.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This is going to be awfully rude and graphic, so please avert your eyes if you get offended by rough talk.

Tom's bed and underwear must be literally swimming in dead 'babies' from all the wanking he does while he waits for his girlfriend to turn up and service him.

I'll get my coat.

13.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (passerby @ 4/16/2021, 07:57 PM) 
    This is going to be awfully rude and graphic, so please avert your eyes if you get offended by rough talk.

Tom's bed and underwear must be literally swimming in dead 'babies' from all the wanking he does while he waits for his girlfriend to turn up and service him.

I'll get my coat.

LOL, I guess it's marginally better than that plus the blood and after birth stained mattress that he and Andrea used to sleep on.

14.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JumpingJello @ 4/16/2021, 07:54 PM) 
    QUOTE (sweetbeyond @ 4/16/2021, 07:51 PM) 

Makes me remember how bad April wanted a ring! She mentioned not having one....what...weekly?

Speaking of April looks like she enrolled in Boise State & might be on vacation! hummm

15.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sweetbeyond @ 4/16/2021, 08:19 PM) 
    QUOTE (JumpingJello @ 4/16/2021, 07:54 PM) 

Makes me remember how bad April wanted a ring! She mentioned not having one....what...weekly?

Speaking of April looks like she enrolled in Boise State & might be on vacation! hummm

Another reason Tom didn't want to marry her. What, a WOMAN going to COLLLEGE to get an education? *Clutches blue tooth earpiece* Can't have ladies going to college to get indoctrinated, or have qualifications that might give them ability to make more than their husbands.

1093 replies since 30/3/2021, 02:44   125331 views