Status
    Anonymous
    Requested

2.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    OMG! I’ve waited for this for such a long time!!

3.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Ohhh. Subscribe. 👍

What's the snark on them?

4. Mosaic
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Not sure of the recent snark?

I watched the Bealle’s a couple years ago, and thought they were rather strange.

Amanda seemed very controlling & self righteous about a lot of things. She used to get real snippy with people in the comments, if they ever questioned her about anything. They used to be called The Fundamental Home, and I suppose some of the beliefs of Fundamentalism set the tone for a lot of the channel and in their lives.

Not judging, each to their own.

Just had a look at her most recent video, after a long time away.
    They’ve now become Kosher & Amanda is now a Vegan.

Hmmmm ~ ?

Guess I have some catching up to do.

5.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I kinda like her. She lives in NC but pretty far away from the city I am from. No snark from me.

I started watching her years ago because of her cheap meal hauls. I haven't really watched her in a year or so though

6.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She is a food hoarder!

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’ve also been waiting for this. I found her from her budget groceries a couple years ago.

8.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you, IDon'tEatSugar!

I think Amanda is another YT'er who is wishy washy about her diet. And they desperately need to fix their outdoor cats, b/c they are breeding like bunnies! Always more kittens to live their short lives outdoors.

I like Tangi at Freedom Homestead. She and her husband Jack seem like down to earth people. They are teaching their kids the value in being frugal, and their daughter has had a job for a little while now. Teaching work ethic in addition to frugality. Plus they are growing as much as they can in their little garden.

9.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Amanda has always made these “haul” videos based on how she feeds her family on $20, $30, $40/week, but when she totals everything she’s always $5-$10 over. She always has an excuse and she’ll make it up next week. So, she’s not feeding her family on $20, $30, $40/week. Just tell the damn truth. She regularly attends events and comes back with extra food that was left over. She still thinks she’s as cute as she claims she used to be. Always batting her eyes and putting her hand over her mouth like she’s so sweet and innocent. She’s so fake. And you only ever see her from the shoulders up.

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think it's just a little odd that the oldest kid is still at home. He's what 25- 26 maybe older. He's been working for years, saving money for a place of his own. Do their religious views not allow him to live outside the home if he's not married? They didn't strike me as super Duggar style fundamentalists. I'd just think being that age, I'd want a lot more privacy and be able to buy whatever toilet paper brand/soap that I want instead of using whatever my mom found at the Dollar General clearance sale.

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Because the celebrate Passover and keep kosher I keep wondering if they are messianic Jews? (As in believe in Jesus but follow some Jewish traditions)

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Boy Amanda sure was happy to have gotten that grain mill (NutriMill) for free.
    Hope she actually uses it so it wasn't a wasted gift.

13.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I have been watching her for a few years...she got her "start" with her "how I feed my family for xx dollars" video that went viral. She also had a Facebook group that had some very self righteous idiots involved.

While I do not think she is bad like Jamerelle, she only has 3 children...she still get many side eyes from me. Her oldest lives at home out of choice, I am sure. Her other son moved away for school and to work at some kind of camp...then got married. Her youngest, the daughter, is cute and seems to socialize a lot with other teens. She also has a business where she dresses up as Disney princesses for parties...it is not mentioned much so I am not sure how often she gets hired to do this. She is s a cutie but as any youngest only daughter...seems very spoiled. No hate on that, my daughter is seen the same way, I am sure.

She wants so bad to be a "homesteader". She has talked about it for years but you do not see much in the way of canning, gadening, etc... This year she did start a garden and finally started planning to get chickens. Seems after all these years she is finally moving in that direction...or at least enough o talk about it with content.

She always says her kids are on their way to "college" or at the "college". I have never heard anyone talk that way. Everyone is always at "school" or heading off to "school" or the name of their school. I can understand her not wanting to share the name but how she keeps saying "college" is just weird, to me...even thought that is where they are.

14.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dirtyshagcarpet @ 2/5/2021, 17:27) 
    I have been watching her for a few years...she got her "start" with her "how I feed my family for xx dollars" video that went viral. She also had a Facebook group that had some very self righteous idiots involved.

While I do not think she is bad like Jamerelle, she only has 3 children...she still get many side eyes from me. Her oldest lives at home out of choice, I am sure. Her other son moved away for school and to work at some kind of camp...then got married. Her youngest, the daughter, is cute and seems to socialize a lot with other teens. She also has a business where she dresses up as Disney princesses for parties...it is not mentioned much so I am not sure how often she gets hired to do this. She is s a cutie but as any youngest only daughter...seems very spoiled. No hate on that, my daughter is seen the same way, I am sure.

She wants so bad to be a "homesteader". She has talked about it for years but you do not see much in the way of canning, gadening, etc... This year she did start a garden and finally started planning to get chickens. Seems after all these years she is finally moving in that direction...or at least enough o talk about it with content.

She always says her kids are on their way to "college" or at the "college". I have never heard anyone talk that way. Everyone is always at "school" or heading off to "school" or the name of their school. I can understand her not wanting to share the name but how she keeps saying "college" is just weird, to me...even thought that is where they are.

I think it’s a “Bible” College. Usually they are not accredited schools thereby making a degree earned from that school useless unless you plan to be a minister.

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There is a gofundme set up for Jack & Tangi of Freedom Homestead. Due to some severe flooding, their basement filled up with water and caused their entire house to collapse. They lost everything. If anyone wants the link to share, I have it.

How awful. I hope they got the dogs out.

226 replies since 21/4/2021, 01:14   24914 views