The Bealles/Freedom Homestead

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lil Niblet @ 5/5/2021, 01:45) 
    There is a gofundme set up for Jack & Tangi of Freedom Homestead. Due to some severe flooding, their basement filled up with water and caused their entire house to collapse. They lost everything. If anyone wants the link to share, I have it.

How awful. I hope they got the dogs out.

I remember their older videos taking about the basement flooding, seems like it was a known issue. How terrible. I’d like the link please

I watch Amanda, some days I like her better then other days but I do think something is off with them.

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FakingIt_MakingIt @ 5/5/2021, 01:48 AM) 
    QUOTE (Lil Niblet @ 5/5/2021, 01:45) 
    There is a gofundme set up for Jack & Tangi of Freedom Homestead. Due to some severe flooding, their basement filled up with water and caused their entire house to collapse. They lost everything. If anyone wants the link to share, I have it.

I remember their older videos taking about the basement flooding, seems like it was a known issue. How terrible. I’d like the link please

I watch Amanda, some days I like her better then other days but I do think something is off with them.

I can only watch her grocery hauls....maybe a vlog if and when she does it...and I do not mind her much. Now if I watch her "how to" type of videos, they just seem...idk, like she really does not do what she is trying to teach. She was sponsored by some long term food storage company, not too long ago, and acted like that was something they have been doing all along. Maybe that's the case but it just seemed "fake" since she has not mentioned that before. I mean, she has show a "what's in my pantry" and she did not seem like someone who is stocked up like a prepper. She is also always trying to "eat down her freezers". Some of her videos just do not make her seem very genuine or like she's trying to be part of different communities but does not really belong.

QUOTE (Lil Niblet @ 5/5/2021, 01:45 AM) 

Oh that is awful! I hardly ever watch her because she is never in my suggested videos...and I am not about to subscribe LOL, but I like seeing what she gets at her Amish store.

3.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I vaguely remember tangi putting up a video about when they purchased the house.. wasnt it sold as is like an auction or foreclosure kinda thing?

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    182538519-10220462104363509-3677561294813710786-n

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Omg that is horrible :(

6.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I used to watch these two a lot. I stopped with the political undertones started up. Especially Tangi. Their views just aren't for me. No hate. There was just no reason for me to follow someone I didn't agree with so I moved on.

But it's funny to see this thread here. I recently was scrolling tiktok and a girl came up and she looked so familiar. It finally clicked it's Amanda's daughter, Brianna. She's a super popular tiktoker, posting dance videos. I wonder if Amanda knows. She must, they're posted at her home. I just find it interesting as someone who used to label themselves Fundamental and even had a videos series on modesty. Again, not hating, it just surprised me. She just recently turned 18 according to her page so I guess all bets are off.

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder why their insurance is saying they might not cover them? They said they were waiting on the final reports but preliminary ones are looking like the collapse won’t be covered.

8.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven't watched their video but where I'm from, flood coverage is a separate add on to the home owner's policy. Internal flooding where damage is caused from the water lines was covered, and roof leaking damage was covered, but water defined as having hit the ground first THEN causing damage was exempt. Sucks.

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (whyamireadingthis @ 10/5/2021, 19:16) 
    I haven't watched their video but where I'm from, flood coverage is a separate add on to the home owner's policy. Internal flooding where damage is caused from the water lines was covered, and roof leaking damage was covered, but water defined as having hit the ground first THEN causing damage was exempt. Sucks.

Could be. But they’ve had water in before so I would hope they’ve included it in their policy... the basement didn’t flood, according to them the pressure from the ground water caused the wall to collapse. From the sounds of it they’ll be trying to salvage the entire thing and have the one wall repoured or new cement blocks used. I’d be worried it would happen again.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    My flood insurance is completely separate from both my homeowners and my hurricane insurance. Unless a pipe bursts I need the flood insurance.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    We have our flood insurance included in our home insurance. Overland flooding (like rain) is a separate fee.... worth it though.

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (whyamireadingthis @ 5/10/2021, 04:29 PM) 
    I used to watch these two a lot. I stopped with the political undertones started up. Especially Tangi. Their views just aren't for me. No hate. There was just no reason for me to follow someone I didn't agree with so I moved on.

But it's funny to see this thread here. I recently was scrolling tiktok and a girl came up and she looked so familiar. It finally clicked it's Amanda's daughter, Brianna. She's a super popular tiktoker, posting dance videos. I wonder if Amanda knows. She must, they're posted at her home. I just find it interesting as someone who used to label themselves Fundamental and even had a videos series on modesty. Again, not hating, it just surprised me. She just recently turned 18 according to her page so I guess all bets are off.

Would love to know her ticktok name...please. I searched and can not find her. I think she is my favorite of the family...she seems the most "normal", whatever that means.

13.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dirtyshagcarpet @ 11/5/2021, 01:49) 
    QUOTE (whyamireadingthis @ 5/10/2021, 04:29 PM) 

Would love to know her ticktok name...please. I searched and can not find her. I think she is my favorite of the family...she seems the most "normal", whatever that means.

Gravityshade1

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I hope their insurance covers this...how awful. I remember they’ve had a good bit of flooding around the property too. I’ve never heard of their scenario before...what a nightmare

15.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Yeaaaaaah her tiktok isnt modest at all.

226 replies since 21/4/2021, 01:14   24906 views