The Bealles/Freedom Homestead

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (whyamireadingthis @ 10/5/2021, 16:29) 
    I used to watch these two a lot. I stopped with the political undertones started up. Especially Tangi. Their views just aren't for me. No hate. There was just no reason for me to follow someone I didn't agree with so I moved on.

But it's funny to see this thread here. I recently was scrolling tiktok and a girl came up and she looked so familiar. It finally clicked it's Amanda's daughter, Brianna. She's a super popular tiktoker, posting dance videos. I wonder if Amanda knows. She must, they're posted at her home. I just find it interesting as someone who used to label themselves Fundamental and even had a videos series on modesty. Again, not hating, it just surprised me. She just recently turned 18 according to her page so I guess all bets are off.

OMG! I took a look at her TikTok. By TikTok standards her videos are probably pretty modest. Can someone tell me if those big baggy t-shirts and hoodies hitched up and pulled back is a style? It looks like she’s trying to make her modest clothes look sexy. Like that black dress that she’s wearing in her 18th birthday video. The dress has a slit in it. It looks like it’s a long dress that she has bunched up around her hips to make the slit thigh high rather than knee high.
    Amanda may know about Briana’s TikTok life, but I bet her Daddy doesn’t know anything about it.

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’d be super curious to know what her parents say to justify her tiktok.... it’s definitely not in line with what Amanda preaches.

3. Kenitra
        +1   Like  

User deleted

That girl has changed drastically from her days of wearing long dresses and skirts, no pants allowed, and looking like her frumpy mother.
    She may have had to dress modestly, but was always posing and very aware of trying to look cute on camera. Pretty full of herself, very early on.
    She was allowed a cell phone, started wearing a lot of makeup, got an Instagram account and got really obsessed with social media.
    Maybe being the youngest, the only girl and knowing how to get what she wants, the parents have bent a lot of rules with her? She’s been allowed to make more of her own decisions.
    The boys were treated like man-children, no independence and very controlled. The eldest still lives at home. Very strange.
    He’s Amanda’s son from a teenage pregnancy, born out of wedlock and Rick adopted him.
    Brianna is a lot skinnier than her mom, without the big hips and disproportionately larger bottom half.
    Lucky for her on that front.
    Eye opening to see those TikTok’s.

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kenitra @ 5/11/2021, 03:50 PM) 
    That girl has changed drastically from her days of wearing long dresses and skirts, no pants allowed, and looking like her frumpy mother.
    She may have had to dress modestly, but was always posing and very aware of trying to look cute on camera. Pretty full of herself, very early on.
    She was allowed a cell phone, started wearing a lot of makeup, got an Instagram account and got really obsessed with social media.
    Maybe being the youngest, the only girl and knowing how to get what she wants, the parents have bent a lot of rules with her? She’s been allowed to make more of her own decisions.
    The boys were treated like man-children, no independence and very controlled. The eldest still lives at home. Very strange.
    He’s Amanda’s son from a teenage pregnancy, born out of wedlock and Rick adopted him.
    Brianna is a lot skinnier than her mom, without the big hips and disproportionately larger bottom half.
    Lucky for her on that front.
    Eye opening to see those TikTok’s.

If the boys did not like how things are "at home" they could leave, instead they bring another boy home to live LOL. I do not think the boys cared. I think the girl is a little more outgoing and has friends and does, somewhat, regular teen age things. She is pretty into herself but she's so much cuter than the rest of her family...maybe she is enjoying that. LOL.

I have never heard the story about the oldest being Ricks adopted son...wow. Did they talk about this in a video? I admit that I usually fell alseep during their lives they used to do and have not followed their Bible channel.

QUOTE (whyamireadingthis @ 5/11/2021, 02:54 AM) 
    QUOTE (Dirtyshagcarpet @ 11/5/2021, 01:49) 
    Would love to know her ticktok name...please. I searched and can not find her. I think she is my favorite of the family...she seems the most "normal", whatever that means.

Gravityshade1

thanks!!!

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    They talk about it often, for sure in the video where they talk about how they met.

6.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Brianna did a tik tok in her kitchen. That's not Amanda's kitchen. Did she move out?

7.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (whyamireadingthis @ 16/5/2021, 07:38) 
    Brianna did a tik tok in her kitchen. That's not Amanda's kitchen. Did she move out?

Good question. It’s def not their kitchen.

8.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’ve been waiting for this 🤓

9.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Ok so catch up Amanda has been doing up her kitchen.
    The whole Tangie thing I watched them up untill they were quoting amendments the bare arms etc and how she loved guns on Instagram 🙄
    Yes she knew the basement had a flooding problem and could have been rerouted or at least assessed for it but in their false economy they didn’t and look how much it will cost in excess even with insurance 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

10.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    They are renovating the kitchen. Buying $200 worth of Azure Standard stuff every month. Amanda didn’t put out a video for over 3 weeks. I know Brianna has been working for Meg Hollar helping her with her soap business. I’ve seen her on The Hollar Homestead videos. I think she flew the coop.

11.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Amanda's Azure Standard "hauls" are kind of ridiculous. She's being anything BUT frugal these days.

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I can’t watch this woman. Between her ridiculous “I’m SOOOO busy all the time” spiel and the way she laughs constantly at herself with the most fake laugh….. she’s like nails on chalk board to me.

13.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ohplease5 @ 6/30/2021, 05:30 PM) 
    I can’t watch this woman. Between her ridiculous “I’m SOOOO busy all the time” spiel and the way she laughs constantly at herself with the most fake laugh….. she’s like nails on chalk board to me.

I would love to start watching her again...if she would vlog about what is keeping her so busy, she would have content. She is not busy because her children are all independent and no longer need her...so she now has anything to vlog. The best thing about her videos was her husband, anyway. He was funny. He would throw shade at her in a teasing way and you know there was truth to what he said.

Are these Azzure hauls sponsored? Because all of the sudden she is a prepper or something. LOL. What she showed in the (few minutes I could watch) of her latest video, was not much food storage. Just a bunch of flour. I guess it's a start but what it looks like is she is getting just enough to look like what she is claiming to do (hope that makes sense). I think being prepared with a good well stocked pantry is very important but it seems she is doing it for views and, like Jammerelle's sudden homestead, because it is a trend right now and gets views. Amanda is as fake as they come. She started out real, her food hauls were mostly out dated processed discount grocery stuff but at least she was genuine back then.

She was vegan for awhile...is that still going on?

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I actually wonder if she hasn’t gotten a job outside the home. The kids are all doing their own thing and grown and they’re renovating their kitchen, new appliances, new counters - they fretted about having to buy a freezer not long ago - so her working and having some spending money for these upgrades makes sense IMO.

15.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She’s vegan again. But she had cheese in her Azure haul. Don’t know why she’s vegan.

226 replies since 21/4/2021, 01:14   24922 views