Status
    Anonymous
    Requested

2.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I really liked this woman and then I started to see the extent of her problem of hoarding. If you watch the videos of her in her bedroom and the camera pans to the left you can see it. There is a table or dresser with stuff piled up 2 to 3 feet high. It just looks like a pile of junk. She does haul after haul after haul. It seems to be getting worse after she quit her job and does youtube full time. She also has a Amazon wish list listed on every video. This woman already receives tons of "gypsy mail" and she is just asking for more.

3.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Awww just stumbled upon her channel. Watched a video of her keto crack chicken and had some feelings about her crockpot slop. Wish this was more active cause she looks a hot mess.

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I watched a few of her videos then quickly realized how disgusting and ill she is.
    She quit her job at medical office due to “health problems” or stress or something. Meanwhile, she’s in better shape that i am and I work a 40 hour job.
    She does DAILY junk hauls from Dollar tree. Her house is filthy, full of hoard and full of random adults: MIL, grown children and a granddaughter that sleeps in the living room. They feed her terrible food. While “gypsy” diets on OMAD, and her husband eats trail mix, nuts, etc.
    She buys buys buys then laughs about losing track of things or not knowing what’s she’s bought. Her car is chock full at all times.
    I don’t know how TF she has 15K subscribers.
    She makes weird noises, laughs at her own ignorance of the world and acts like trash. Meanwhile, she filling the world with trash.

5.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    For the most part, shes OK. She kinda reminds me of your stereotypical aunt that stays buzzed all the time. The thing that I can't stand about her is that her opening music is so loud and the way she screams (screech?) At the end of her videos.

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Deep snark swamp secrets @ 12/2/2022, 15:22) 
    I watched a few of her videos then quickly realized how disgusting and ill she is.
    She quit her job at medical office due to “health problems” or stress or something. Meanwhile, she’s in better shape that i am and I work a 40 hour job.
    She does DAILY junk hauls from Dollar tree. Her house is filthy, full of hoard and full of random adults: MIL, grown children and a granddaughter that sleeps in the living room. They feed her terrible food. While “gypsy” diets on OMAD, and her husband eats trail mix, nuts, etc.
    She buys buys buys then laughs about losing track of things or not knowing what’s she’s bought. Her car is chock full at all times.
    I don’t know how TF she has 15K subscribers.
    She makes weird noises, laughs at her own ignorance of the world and acts like trash. Meanwhile, she filling the world with trash.

I agree with this,I'm pretty sure all those people live with her husbands mother I may be wrong. But I've heard her say she wants her own house.How much stuff does even a family need? Also I'm not trying poke fun at her looks but this lady is 54 years old and she puts stars on her face🤔🤣 I'm far younger than her and I dont do that anymore.Tbh I think shes batshit crazy🤪

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I think she just has a small house and not a lot of storage room. She seems like a genuinely nice person who is trying to make it on YouTube. She is not trying to put on airs and act like she is better than everyone else like Crafty Girl. Give this lady a chance.

8.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Don't you mean cheap crappy whore? I can't stand how she mistreats that innocent dog...

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Stranded in the road, outside my McMansion

Status
    Hi all, I was just looking to see if there was a forum about this person. Does anyone know why her son and granddaughter live with her? From everything she says, her son sounds like a total deadbeat who does absolutely nothing. I watched a video last year and Sherri had to drive several hours to pick him up from somewhere because he doesn’t drive. He doesn’t seem to have a job or provide any care for his daughter.

Sherri is probably a nice person, but I cannot get past the amount of eye makeup she wears. The heavy eyeshadow without blending, the heavy black eyeliner, the false eyelashes. Ugh. It’s too much. I actually get a bit of a churning in my stomach when I look at her face.

Oh gosh, and then there is the juvenile hairstyles and crazy, mismatched jewelry. From an aesthetic viewpoint, she is a hot mess. She could look nice if she’d tone everything down.
    Attached Image
    36725F22-A4A5-47F2-AD43-B12FB074C20B

10.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She’s truly got a hoarding issue. Seems like her son and mother in law live off of her and her husband. I’m curious why everyone lives with her. I won’t ever turn my living room into a child’s room. She can share with me or the other granny. She had to have Christmas at her daughters because her tiny house is packed full.

11.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Something just seems really off with her son. She showed him in her pumpkin dump cake video today.

12.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I met Gypsy at a dollar tree near me. She was so friendly, and it made my day. Yes she wears a lot of makeup but it looks beautiful on her, that's who she is. The way she lives or who lives with her is none of my business. I love watching her, she does make me laugh and I just wish her the best.

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She absolutely displays the habits of a person with a shopping problem. Depression is the first sign.

14.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It seems like she's at Dollar Tree everyday with a huge haul.

Where does she put all this stuff?!

She does seem nice.

I wonder what the story is on her son? He does seem a bit off. Does anyone know how old he is?

15.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I think he is in his 30's.

63 replies since 7/5/2021, 17:01   7133 views