Twisted Gypsy

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (I am whatever you say I am. @ 11/28/2022, 05:28 PM) 
    I think he is in his 30's.

Thank you!

I've only recently started watching her. How many children does she have. I know she mentions her granddaughter Jack a lot. Is that her son's daughter?

2.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She does seem nice, but she must be very depressed. I can't imagine a happy person spending that much money on junk, and that much time at one store!!

The staff must roll their eyes when they see her.

QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 29/11/2022, 00:26) 
    It seems like she's at Dollar Tree everyday with a huge haul.

Where does she put all this stuff?!

She does seem nice.

I wonder what the story is on her son? He does seem a bit off. Does anyone know how old he is?

3.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who the heck is doing that off screen voice of Craven or Cravey? Is that her son?

Does her hubby have a job?

I wonder how many Dollar Tree's she goes to to find all this stuff. She spends a ton of money. Then there are the other huge hauls she does like Shein and Temu.

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Hi, I have been watching her channel for awhile. I started to watch when she was Keto and had KetoGypsy as the name of her channel. I think Gypsy does seem nice but I think there is something off there. I watched "Q&A With Gypsy and FE" from 1 year ago on the live tab. I only made it to 30 minutes. A little after the one minute mark, she says that Fe is her oldest child 35 turning 36 in Nov. Jeremy will be ready to turn 27 and Josh will be turning 25. I'm surprised about Jeremy's age. He seems like he looks older.

Jeremy is the granddaughter Jack's father. I'm not sure about Jack's Mom. She does mention that Jack sometimes visits GiGi which I think is Jack's other Grandma.

Craven is her husband who puts on the clown mask. Her husband I think is like a sitter for an elderly lady? She didn't say he is a home health care aid but I'm not sure of what the job specifically entails or how long he has been doing it.

I remember Gypsy having to get her son and travel a long way to get him. She said she had a panic/anxiety attack on the road. That was an odd situation.

Last Xmas they were at her daughter's best friend's (Krickey's) house where she was living. They went there for Halloween too. She is a nurse and it looks like a nice house.

It is interesting that this channel could include her shopping hauls and keep her children's lives private. There is this odd dynamic in her family that she doesn't address. Her youngest son is dating I think her name is Halle. She has a couple of girls and I think a couple of boys with Josh. I think she mentions JJ and Ricky and they are expecting a girl soon. I wonder how they cope with having so many children at that young age. I thought she mentioned he was a pizza delivery driver a couple of years ago. But, I could be wrong. There was a video in a park where they had a gender reveal party for the new baby.

I think I know a little bit from her videos but it makes me have more questions. Lol

She mentioned in her video that the MIL doesn't leave her room and they are getting her a digital photo gift for Xmas so she can see the family.

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven’t watched on YT for awhile now. I use yewtube or invidio.us so she won’t get views. All that junk…
    People worry about our environment and climate change but we are REALLY in a trash crisis.
    Rethink your purchases for 2023 folks.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sherri, put the camera down and get some rest. You are coughing all over everything, you look like sh%t and the bags of junk keep piling up. You are always sick. Why arent you working? Getting ssi money for all the people living in your house?
    I cant wait to see the freakin farmhouse junk to “makeover” your kitchen. Not. You have zero content. What do you do with all that trash? Give it to old ladies and fill up your janky house.

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    seriously, there's a reason she never shows anything in her house or where all that stuff goes, because she's not using it, only collecting it!!

Also- it appears she's an anti-vaxxer/ against medications for any condition. You think she would have changed after almost entering the ICU when she had COVID-19.

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Sexy Meat Toast Yes, she does seem to consistently be coughing in these videos. She is supposed to be going to the baby shower and will probably be spreading germs there too. She should have taken this past week off shopping and tried to get better before going to the shower. I was wondering how she affords all of these trips to the DT. Plus, she bought a Jeep. She said she bought a finance planner to put her bills inside. She mentioned the bill for the rent to her house. Maybe they rent the house? I figured that they lived in her mother-in-laws home and it was owned by her mother-in-law. I thought she may have spending money by not paying rent. But, I guess not. She mentioned her husband is back working at "the shop". She didn't elaborate on what that job entails. Maybe he doesn't work for the elderly ladies anymore or this is a second job? I'm not sure how they have disposable income for these items with food prices going up. There are a lot of mouths to feed in their home.

Gossip Fox Yes, I agree. Most of these items come back around the next year and the gnomes imo aren't special and enticing to collect them all. I find the hats on the valentine gnomes she showed are at an extreme height and off putting. I wonder if they have a storage unit or something to put all that stuff. I can't imagine with all the people who live there that there is any room left for storage.

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    It's crazy how much crap she buys at DT and now Temu.

Who needs to buy 3 hats, 5 sunglasses, 10 pairs of earrings a week?!

I think about the "non-essential" things I buy a week, and it's not much!

This week I bought myself two nice shirts, a pair of pants and nail filers.

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I have been seeing this Temu pop up on these videos. I read some mixed reviews from people who purchased some items and said that Temu took a long time to ship certain items. I have seen some junk hauled and then someone had bought sneakers on another channel. I wonder how durable those sneakers will be in the next year. These influencers say positive things about most of the items that they get an incentive or freebie for reviewing. It's like they are auditioning to be a Qvc hostess or something. Sometimes they look overwhelmed (almost high) from showing off their shopping addiction. Many don't seem to have one friend and hang out with family. I wonder how come one their family members does not show concern and say anything about the spending/ shopping addiction?

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A lot of my craft channels are ordering from Temu and the hauls honestly look like trash

12.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree, the stuff is absolute junk.

These youtuber's are contacting Temu to receive $200 worth of crap in exchange for reviewing aforementioned crap. Lol.

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The Temu stuff i ordered smelled terrible, poor quality and half were near crushed in transit.
    Thankfully I only trialed some craft stuff.

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Always talking about that elusive tiered tray.
    Um, yeah. We haven’t seen one decorated so keep buying and lying., oh what’s she call it grabbin and growling?

She goes on different “diets” every other week. She’s got high blood pressure and probably type 2 diabetes.
    She should be blogging about exercise, cleaning her home and getting organized. Not hoarding pollution from the DT.

15.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her hoarding is out of control.

A nearly 2 hour Temu haul. :o: I had it playing in the background.

If I got a dollar for everytime she said "I love these/this/that/it!", I would be a rich woman.

63 replies since 7/5/2021, 17:01   7133 views