Twisted Gypsy

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She has a dt haul every single day. I wonder if she has a storage building. All that clutter would drive me crazy.

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Twisted and grumpy @ 30/3/2023, 14:06) 
    She has a dt haul every single day. I wonder if she has a storage building. All that clutter would drive me crazy.

I’ve wondered that myself for a long time now 😂 She has a shopping addiction no doubt about it

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Stranded in the road, outside my McMansion

Status
    The size and fakeness of her fake lashes makes me a bit queasy. Does her husband actually find that attractive?

:sick:
    Attached Image
    IMG_2157

4.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Whoa!! Twisted Gypsy is one Gaudy Girl!!

I haven't watched her for a while. She was just starting her clean eating last time I watched. Has she lost any weight?

5. CrazyAuntie
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Im about to turn 50, so I'm just a few years younger than gypsy. I was at a new dentist about a month ago and she asked me my age and when I told her 50 she didn't believe me. She thought I was about 35. This was after she saw my messed up teeth. Lol. The point is I was only wearing light makeup without false eyelashes or anything like that.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Temu is gross. I have been steadily unsubscribing and not viewing any content with Temu hauls. But it’s infiltrated crafts, decor, makeup, and more on social media content. Gypsy clown girl has been Tee-mooing it up for cheap content. Yuck.

7.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I have been so sick of her videos as well lately. She has been hauling sooo much temu. And she hauls the same things over and over I swear she bought the same ring 3 times .

And all these Givaways are just her way of literally buying subs.. Her subs are not real people that watch her channel, they are just random people that subscribed to her to win a prize. then i'm sure after the givaway they forgot about her channel.

8.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    And what would this tacky ass hoarder give away for a prize?? Temu crap, Dollar tree decor.
    Just like that Idiot Ana "only in my dreams" their homes are ready to explode with JUNK JUNK JUNK and you never see any part of the house just their big fat ass in a chair showing off the junk hauls.

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her fashion shows aren’t even filmed at her house. Hers is filled with j u n k.

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :sick: Now she’s on segulitide. Hope her stomach isn’t paralyzed like can happen to many others. Wonder if she’s still eating dollar store food.

11.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She does not need no drugs to lose weight she needs exercise and diet. Like normal people

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Exactly. She's always doing fad diets or things she sees on TikTok.

Girl, eat healthier and get in your 10,000 steps and you'll see small results.

If she has food addiction issues, she might need to get into therapy.

QUOTE (ccbeans @ 3/13/2024, 06:25 AM) 
    She does not need no drugs to lose weight she needs exercise and diet. Like normal people

13.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Wonder what happened to this diet? All these YouTubers go on their channels talking about their diets and then the next thing you know they hauling junk food and the diet is out the window. You don't hear any more about it.

14.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    On one of her videos, she mentioned that she did not have health insurance and she started to take another drug with the semi glutide. I think it is phentermine? Then, she said she went off the medicine because she wanted to buy a kayak. She did buy a kayak. She also did a video showing a new car. I don't understand the not having enough money to afford a kayak and semi glutide but have enough for a brand new car. She did say that she will go back on the medicine but didn't say when that would be. But, I don't watch all her videos. I like the ones with Fefe. I wonder what happened to FeFe's friend Krickey? She used to talk about the fun things she would do with her and lived with her at one time. I remember a Halloween video where they went trick or treating at Krickey's house and hosted Christmas at Krickey's also. Now, there is no mention of her.

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Woah, offensive slur 13 minutes 15 seconds. "Yardsale Hauls with FeFe and Jaxx April 27,2024" Wonder if she will edit it out. Only a few people in comments are calling her and FeFe out saying, "I know you didn't mean to be offensive but that term is racist" These are grown women. FeFe is late 30s and her Mom is 50s and are filming themselves saying this. I haven't watched the rest of the video.

63 replies since 7/5/2021, 17:01   7131 views