Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Requested

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    I've never heard of these people but now I'm intrigued... 20 kids and a knocked up teenage daughter?

3. Calathea
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I was a long time lurker on the other forum. I thought for sure the pregnancy video was click bait and it was either Shelly or Kylie who was pregnant. I was shocked it was actually Lacey!
    Jared and Shelly’s reaction was so weird. I’m sure they were just pretending to be happy because they were on camera.
    How is Lacey going to support a child? She barely makes content. Does her boyfriend have a job?

I was also shocked about Aurora and her tongue tie. They just now figured this out after years? I feel so bad for her! She was starting to progress in speech hours after her procedure. I hope she learns to speak quickly. I can’t imagine how frustrating it was for her to physically not be able to speak.

CM must be really doing well for themselves. They just bought that expensive house (without selling their old one) and they are buying all new furniture. I think they will eventually sell the other house. They will never want to go back and “vacation” there.
    It also doesn’t seem that they moved much of anything from the old house. Looking at the rooms, there didn’t seem to be hardly any personal items of the kids’? Will they just throw everything out like Shelly does with the holiday decorations?

I hope they are done accepting fan mail. It would always irritate me when people would send them all those expensive gifts when they clearly have a lot of money.

I’m annoyed with the CP for getting chickens and the CM getting alpacas. They got these animals not too long ago and just got rid of them when they no longer fit into their lives. I still wonder what happened to all the cats the CM had living on the porch that they never spayed and continually let breed.

And omg. Jared’s toe on the counter! And he is a grown man who was having his daughter put a bandaid on it? I know she wants to be a nurse but come on. I think you can apply your own bandaid?

4. Calathea
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Lacey’s video was also weird. She kind of made it sound like it wasn’t really a big deal. She said something like “marriage was already the plan”. They’ve only been together for few months?
    When she was telling the story about how she found out, she made sure to say that her boyfriend was sleeping on the couch. Yeah, sure. She’s just trying to save face I think because she is still tied in with her parents brand. It’s obvious that he has basically been staying there. I wonder if Jonathan is still living there?

I wonder if the reason why Shelly and Jared were not visiting her after she moved out was because they were angry about her boyfriend living there? There really is no logical explanation as to why they refused to see her. They used COVID as an excuse, but they had no problems going out and seeing the CP who were going all kinds of places. There must have been a huge rift between Lacey and her parents and maybe her boyfriend and her pregnancy was it.
    I’m sure her parents knew before Mother’s Day.

Lacey is legally an adult and can make her own life choices and I don’tcare that she is pregnant and not married and living with her boyfriend. I’m just really surprised at the whole situation.

There is so much to talk about! Lol!

Harlan meeting his birth dad

Hannah meeting her birth mom

Melinda’s boyfriend wanting to marry her after a few months

The typical “person in a medical situation” click bait. This time Jared instead of a kid.

5. Calathea
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Whodunnit @ 11/5/2021, 23:59) 
    I've never heard of these people but now I'm intrigued... 20 kids and a knocked up teenage daughter?

You should check out:
    Crazy Middles
    Crazy Pieces
    Crazy Good Life
    Crazy Duo
    Crazy Treasures

They have a lot going on. Lol

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yes there is a lot! The pregnancy is what prompted me to look for a thread. I must say that somehow the two mothers (they are sisters) Shelly and Crystal strike me for their positive attitude and empathy sometimes, especially Crystal. But other (numerous)times they film their children distress, I remember in particular Halley (or how do you spell it) coming home from school after a bad day and crying in her room and Crystal smiling and knocking to her door with the camera on and obviously being told to go away. And they film meetings or calls of reunion with biological parents or relatives. And the middles prompt for a lot of fan mail which is open in front of the camera. And of course 20 children are too many for everyone, no matter how good intentioned.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lacey is legally an adult but she doesn’t strike me as very mature or responsible (see pregnancy and how it is talked about). She doesn’t have a job nor a training or education in anything in particular. She has been seeing her bf for a few months. He lives with her more or less, in the apartment that the middles gave her and completely furnished. This makes me angry for the very reason that she and her siblings and cousins were coming from terrible situations in which parents could not properly provide for their children resulting in foster care and terrible suffering. They should have learned that a child is a big deal and one would try hard to be in the best possible condition for him/her. I am not saying that she can’t be a good mother but this is obviously not the ideal scenario. Has Shelly taught her contraception or just abstinence as their religion wants? And the way it was announced so soon, for views, and talking about it so nonchalantly as she was telling she got a new pup! And her parents so delighted at the news and no questions or initial shock?

8. Calathea
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Both families don’t have many boundaries. They will always shove a camera in their lids’ face for views. Most notably, their thumbnail with Jonathan in a hospital bed and using his illness for views and most recently when Aubrey fell down the stairs and broke her arm. As soon as it happened, they turned the camera on to film her crying before they took her to the hospital.

Lacey seems extremely immature. Like you said, she was given a nice townhome and it was furnished with brand new things. I know when I moved into my first place, I asked for hand me downs from family and thrifted a lot of things. I wasn’t able to just go out and buy all new furniture and decor. I don’t think she is living in reality. I’m sure she just assumes that her parents will help her if she needs it.

I go back and forth though with the theory about her parents helping her. Cody, Weston, and Jonathan all left and they didn’t seem to get any help from the CM. However Destiny was given a house and they helped renovate it for her. Maybe they just play favorites? Or just help their daughters? Not sure.

She really did act like they were getting a dog or something! Having a baby is life altering! She was acting like it was no big deal at all. Again, I don’t know how she is going to support it. Maybe she will turn her whole channel into a mommy vlog or something. She will definitely be relying on her family and boyfriend a lot, especially since she still doesn’t drive.

I don’t think this is going to end well for her. She has only been with her boyfriend for a few months and I’m sure he was surprised about suddenly having to become a father. I think they will eventually break up before they get married. I also think that being a single mom will be too difficult for Lacey and she might end up moving back in with her parents for help.

9. Calathea
        +2   Like  

User deleted

The CP are letting one of Alex’s friends move in with them. The CP teen girls are already showing off in front of him. And Ariana went to a school dance with him. This doesn’t seem like a great idea.

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status

Thanks for the thread. I've been waiting for this. Still on the fence about all these "Crazy" families. My opinion, they are all either unedereducated or uneducated, (they can't read, spell, use 2 syllable words without stumbling),their moral standards are questionable, poor judgement (covid deniers), greedy, (fan
    mail...they behave like they have nothing & can't afford anything), don't open it up on video, open it privately and donate it to people in need they do this and then spend over $2,000,000 on new homes..fact, look it up. And no one, except Kylie, has a real life job!! The children are not encouraged to think about career/life choices. Just Youtube, well eventually YouTube will dry up as an income source, but hey, ride that wave!

11. Calathea
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Yeah, they definetly aren’t strapped for cash. One of the new houses is 2.5 million and the other is 800k. Plus the CM didn’t sell their old house and they still own the building where they were going to use to start a cooking channel. The cooking channel still baffles me because neither Shelly or Crystal cook. The school lunches they were making a while back were a joke. Just a bunch of snacks thrown into bowls that Lizzy ended up making anyways.

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What do we think about Melinda’s bf and proposal?

I don’t trust him, too “perfect” and marriage is too soon.

13. Calathea
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BarleyFields @ 13/5/2021, 14:12) 
    What do we think about Melinda’s bf and proposal?

I don’t trust him, too “perfect” and marriage is too soon.

Yeah, the whole marriage proposal seems off. I wonder if they are facing pressure from CP or his family? He has obviously been staying at her apartment since they first starting dating. I remember the cringey time when CP were visiting and Ariana just went straight in and burst into Melinda’s bedroom for some reason and he was in there. I assume with their Mormon beliefs that they believe in waiting for marriage. But that’s obviously not the case here.
    I was shocked that Melinda allowed him to be around Scarlett so soon. I remember early on they went on a trip and stayed in a hotel room together with Scarlett. It didn’t feel right with me. If I had a child, I wouldn’t involve her with every guy I dated until I was absolutely certain of his character. I remember her going on dates with other guys and involving Scarlett. It seems like it would be confusing for her.
    The boyfriend (I don’t even know his name he’s so new) seems off. I can’t exactly put my finger on why though. He seems unnaturally happy all the time in front of the camera. Since Melinda suffered from abuse in her last relationship, I’m surprised she is so eager to jump into another relationship, a marriage no less. Crystal is constantly pestering her about having another baby and Melinda has said that she wants more kids. Maybe she is already pregnant? Or is wanting to get married so she can have more kids?

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The new middles video justifies parents’ reaction to pregnancy, like oh but I was pregnant at 16 and it wasn’t an accident. Ok. Or: oh they knew each other since middle school (what does that mean, were they having an affair at 12?). Or: he had already asked for her hands and received our blessing: are we in 2021 or what? And again, not a good idea. And everyone in the comments saying she’s sooo responsible 🙄

15. Calathea
        +2   Like  

User deleted

So since Shelly had such a great time being a teen mom, is she going to encourage her other teen daughters to get pregnant soon? That’s kind of what she is saying when she is justifying it.
    It seems less weird now that I know they have known each other for so long. I thought she just met him and then got pregnant, which is never really a good idea.

Isaac is sooo weird! I don’t know what his intentions are but I don’t trust him.
    Is he seriously filming Scarlett taking a bath? And hanging out with her while shirtless? I wouldn’t leave her alone with her! So he had to baby sit her for a bit. Why did he have to give her a bath during that time???

140 replies since 11/5/2021, 21:50   48784 views