Crazy Middles/Crazy Pieces

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ok so Ariana, who has NO job that I've ever seen or heard of and who quit/dropped out of college is buying a house? In what world does this happen?
    Another mommy/daddy purchase?

2.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven't been watching them long so I'm not sure how they handle YT money, but maybe they pay the kids? Or save money for them for school (or in this case a house since she dropped out).

Anyone know?

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    You all act like you know Shelly and Crystal and you don’t. So quick to judge and criticize. Shelly and Jared are fantastic parents that teach their kids the value of a dollar, they all have chores, they all make their beds, they are all very well behaved etc. Crystal and Aaron have a different approach to parenting but are still good parents. What you see is actually what you get with both families. I try to stay out of these things but when I see all the hate it’s a little too much and I have to say what I KNOW. Y’all watch them and then criticize all that they do or don’t do. Why? Just enjoy what they do and admire that they’ve changed so many kids lives. Do none of you see that?

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    It's been awhile since I've seen a good scolding on here. Carry on Bakers. :snickering:

5. Pixiething
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Another family that makes their money off of the exploitation of their kids

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I came across them and I dislike this family to the core. They adopted for attention and ego

140 replies since 11/5/2021, 21:50   48782 views