Crazy Middles/Crazy Pieces

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’ve just watched the home decor tour on Kylie’s channel. Did the middles buy every piece of furniture and decoration new after moving? Beds included? That must be expensive and I don’t understand the reason.

2. Calathea
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I think it’s insane that they didn’t bring any furniture from the old house. They must really have money to burn.

On the other hand, the Crazy Pieces are packing up their whole house like normal people.

Ugh. Hannah making those “tongue” noises and going around and kissing things in her room. WHY? So cringey. I’d be horrified if I was acting that way in front of thousands of strangers. She seems like she wants attention so badly.

3.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I finally watched Isaac’s proposal to Melinda. It was awkward, very much for views.

Why did they not upload it on Melinda’s channel? Because on the pieces’ channel it will earn much more, I suppose. Sad.

4. Calathea
        +2   Like  

User deleted

They finally let Brinley go to a salon and have her hair done! I’ve been frustrated by their lack of care to her hair for years! It always looks so dry and they never properly care for it. I’m so happy for her and she must feel so good about her hair now. Still annoyed that it took them this long to start caring for her hair.

I was surprised to see Cody at the CM house. They seem to lose contact with their kids after they move out.

The whole family seems so much happier in the new house. Getting to see family all of the time and having plenty of things to do. I don’t know why they would ever want to go back to St. John’s. I bet they end up selling their house soon.

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The Pieces new house is insane… three kitchens and two laundry rooms 🙈 a waterfall in the pool !
    But still it’s quite ugly and outdatedly grey.

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Easy to say that the wedding will be paid from the income of the proposal vlog.

As to the new houses, I prefer the Middles'. It is so homey. And why no guest room in the Pieces'?

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Yes, there is something off about Isaac. The guy is a polyamorist! It is all there in his Facebook account.

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I did not find this info, however there’s a lot of talking about religion, following the right path, personal changes, keeping on track, temptations and especially this post:

Just letting all my friends and family know that I’m now living a rated G lifestyle, and if I’m feeling bad 🧛🏼‍♂️ muahaha, maybe even a rated PG-13 👻
    Also I’ve fully dedicated my life to walk with the Lord Jesus Christ and with all my power and all my soul, I now seek to know what my heavenly wants from me. Every second, Every minute, Every Hour, I desire to be obedient!

Thoughts? I am not from the us so I don’t understand the nuances , but could he be talking about some form of addiction? S.x? Alc...?

Is it just a joke?

Not very promising when a 4 years old and a special need young woman are also involved.

He also seems very keen to integrate in the crazy brand and sometimes he seems more worried to impress Aaron/Crystal than Melinda.

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Have you seen that the dad challenge podcast covered the pieces? I was disappointed because he didn’t go in depth but he said he’s adding more, and will talk about the middles too.

10. Calathea
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BarleyFields @ 27/5/2021, 21:57) 
    Have you seen that the dad challenge podcast covered the pieces? I was disappointed because he didn’t go in depth but he said he’s adding more, and will talk about the middles too.

Yeah, I saw it. I don’t like him very much. He seems very annoying and dramatic. I first saw his videos about the whole Myka situation.

He hits the nail on the head with Crystal’s immaturity and Hannah’s need to be the center of attention.

The CP had a bigger house than the CM in St. John’s and in Phoniex. I would think it would be the other way around because the CM have a lot more kids. I wonder if they are better off? Or manage their money better? Or if they just have more money since they have a lot less kids?

I was shocked about the dad podcast when he said that the CP make over 300k from the state a year just for adopting their kids. That is insane. That money could be going towards children still in care, not to a family that already does well for themselves to buy a mansion.

11.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The dad podcast should not be taken seriously, especially the claim that Crazy Pieces get 300k per year from the government. The state of AZ does not pay adoptive parents. It does give a stipend to an adoptive child at an average of $19/day. All other state benefits are in kind (i.e. they do not receive cash) such as health insurance and student grants.

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Thanks annacleta , that makes more sense.

I find him exaggerating and over the top as well but sometimes it is fun.

Lizzie was beautiful in her graduation outfit.
    And she’s one the few Crazy kids who wants to go to college to learn a job, unlike the others just wanting to pursue YouTube.

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Isaac screams ragingly closeted to me. Like how do they not see it? It's so so obvious and that's why he feels "off".

Btw, first post! Hi everyone! :)

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    So Melissa posted a video where they showed a roadside gun shop and Isaac gave a tour of his favorite guns and assault rifles he was almost getting off on it. Just perfect for a family channel. Now they cut out those 3 minutes, lol.

15. Calathea
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Isaac seems extremely desperate for attention. He is always acting over the top. Melinda seems like such a sweet and kind person. I think she has rose colored glasses on when she looks at Issac.

140 replies since 11/5/2021, 21:50   48782 views