Crazy Middles/Crazy Pieces

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Isaac got a lot of bad comments in Melinda's Last Weekend in St. Johns vlog, mostly due to their stop at a gun store. Comments have been turned off in the latest vlog, and that is where he rap welcomes everybody in his channel. Yeah right. His channel. Geez... Btw, he has cleaned up his FB account. The polyamory likes and links can no longer be seen. Seems to me that he is loving the pseudo "celebrity" status. Now get your own channel already.

2. Calathea
        +1   Like  

User deleted

There’s no way Melinda is oblivious to his interest in that if it was all over his FB. I wonder if she is okay with it? Or has he promised her that she is his one and only?

3.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I did see his fb interest were, among others, hunting and guns. He is very keen to appear in videos. If Melinda is in love, how could at least her family not notice something strange? Is it all a show?

4.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Melinda was put in foster care after having been sexually abused by a person living in the same house with her, Jamie and their bio dad. A few years later, Jamie got pregnant with Aurora by a man who, based on clues by Crystal in old vlogs, was very close to the Ruiz bio family. These experiences should have taught Melinda to be wary, but no. Or is she just too naive? Or not a good judge of character? Or merely desperate to be with someone? A red flag always shows in every vlog where Isaac makes his presence felt, and the subscribers do notice. Crazy Pieces/Treasures just have to read the comments.

5. Calathea
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Do you think the person that abused Melinda is the same person who took advantage of Jamie?

6. Calathea
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Melinda says she is releasing a video all about Issac tomorrow to “clear the air”. I honestly hope it does. I really like Melinda and she seems like a great person.

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I agree with Calathea, he's super desperate for attention. I mean he totally realized that if he marries Melissa he gets 4 things at once: a family (I get the feeling he doesn't have much of a support system outside of the mormon church that tells him to marry), fame,easy money, and looots of attention.

As soon as he has Melissa as a wife and knocked up with an upcoming crazy cast member, he's totally going to embrace his polyamory and homosexuality again. And she'll be way too stuck and embarrassed to leave him since she keeps being dumb and repeating the same mistake. Melissa really isn't the smartest cookie when it comes to men.

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yes red flags galore.

I really don’t understand the hurry. If they are so perfect together then what’s wrong in going out some months before thinking of marriage?
    It must not be related to sex because they’ve already slept in the same building.
    Unless one of the two really wants to secure some material advantage.
    But at least her family should know better, is it not better to be cautious when she has already a hard past and other two innocent and defenceless people are involved?

Comments are harsh on yt (gold digger, leach ecc..).

9.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Calathea @ 2/6/2021, 20:39) 
    Do you think the person that abused Melinda is the same person who took advantage of Jamie?

Maybe not as the first one was described as just a roommate of the family while the other one was described as someone close to and expected to be trusted by them. He couldn't have been expected to be trustworthy if he already abused Melinda. Also the first one, if I remember correctly, was punished by the law, and it happened in AZ while the other one happened in MI.

10. Calathea
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Just watched the CP latest vlog. Going to the store with all those kids must be exhausting and stressful. They are always messing around. Idk how Crystal puts up with it. I would be so stressed and frazzled if all of my kids were being so wild. They are all so hyper.
    When they revealed the adoption date, you could barely hear anyone. That got me thinking about how loud that house must be. The entrance, kitchen, living room, and upstairs halls are basically all one room. The kids are always yelling and screaming. That coupled with all of the barking dogs. Maybe the noise doesn’t bother them but it would drive me crazy. I enjoy peace and quiet.

I watched the CT blog about Issac. First off, Jamie being there was odd. She didn’t add anything to it. I thought it was strange that they included her.
    It does sound like he had a rough time growing up. I was totally caught off guard when he says his plan is to be governor of Arizona. So strange. Does he see marrying into the CP family as a way to gain clout? He keeps talking about how much he admires Melindas parents but they are far from a politically influential family. Not to say that people from non political backgrounds and families can’t run for office, but it seems like a crazy goal. I felt like I was watching a campaign ad towards the end. Lol. I feel like a better goal would be to maybe start an organization for homeless teens or to help end child abuse? Idk. Just seemed odd.

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don’t understand how this video is supposed to show Isaac in a better way.

He had a difficult childhood and adolescence, so? If anything, that adds difficulties to their present situation. It’s like they are trying to 1) exploit that for view, like look at me I can talk about my trauma too I am so interesting and 2) demonstrate that through survival he is something of an hero now or so inspiring.

He keeps confirming my impression that he’s more interested in the whole family/ situation than in Melinda.
    He admitted that he’d like to have a YouTube “career” which is not so smart or ambitious as he wants us to believe.
    He keeps repeating directly or indirectly how good he is, how lovely, how determined, how athletic, how smart at learning, …

The questions to Jamie ( have you ever felt threatened by me, and so on) should have been avoided, that is silly and exploitative, especially as it went on for a bit and ended in a reassuring hug. And it’s not a chance that Jamie is smiling with him in the thumbnail of the video, they chose to exploit their “friendship” as a proof of his good heart.

When he asked Melinda Do you believe me when I say I love you? at 23.46 and he did not phrase in a more direct way like: Do you believe I love you? And Melinda took a moment to reply and a bit of tension, so I don’t think she fully believes it, I don’t know if it’s insecurity on her part or something else.

He did not explain his most recent situation previous to Melinda, he just said he is a carpenter ( and the gym?) .
    He also did not say anything bad about himself in his past, just something about gangs, but that was due to the environment he found himself at a young age. He never took responsibility or repented about anything.

Lastly, his story of a poor victim who was so brave and strong to survive his horrible past collapsed when Melinda said she has decided to go past his past. What does it mean? If he was so innocently victim of circumstances there shouldn’t be anything to go past to.
    As I said, there were allusions on his fb of being a better person now, on the right path and away from temptations, so something bad he must have done.

Him being serious of becoming governor is worrying.

I think, and I can be wrong, that Melinda, with all that happened to her, is just happy to be in love, grateful to Isaac for accepting her with her past of suffering and with a daughter AND sister, and confident in her parents judgment that she has little room left to be cautious or suspicious.

As for the Pieces, they are probably impressed by his faith and they like his outgoing manners and are happy to acquire one more piece to the collection, one with a sad story who makes them look good for being so open and accepting.

12. Calathea
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I forgot about when he asked Jamie if she felt threatened! Idk why they even brought that up. I wouldn’t have asked that in front of the camera if it were totally untrue. It seemed so fake. Like they were trying to hide something. And the hug! I don’t really think he should be hugging on Jamie at all. She is in a position that she could be taken advantage of or have the wrong impressions. I’ve seen some clips in some videos where the body language and behavior of Isaac and Jamie is kind of odd.

Isaac thinks he is the greatest person because he has been through so much and he is just SO happy and positive.

You’re right about Melinda probably just settling for him. He seemingly likes Jamie and Scarlett. Loves her family. “Found” God. Does everything “right”. Melinda- you accept the love you think you deserve. She thinks she has a lot of baggage so she just goes along with the first guy that seems like he is okay with everything. If they are so perfect for each other, I don’t understand the rush to marriage. I wonder if it’s Isaac pushing for it so quickly to secure his place in the family?

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    A door-to-door job for 3 years that took him to so many states as far as Alaska?

Fugitive? #moreredflags

14. Calathea
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Issac’s back story just seemed strange. 3 years of moving all over and him in his dad basically camping and hiding out in the woods for awhile?

So Melinda and Isaac drove 10 hours to CA with the hopes of camping on the beach. Didn’t research it at all. If they would have, they would know they needed reservations. Didn’t bring any camping supplies? I don’t understand. If they took the time and money to go on a trip, why didn’t they make plans to ensure that they had a nice time?

It’s odd that Isaac hasn’t seen his family for five years. That coupled with him recently finding God. His life must have been really off track.

So now they are letting Isaac’s brother move in??? Melinda literally just met him for the first time and she is letting him live with her daughter and sister???? I can’t believe it! Melinda really seems to lack judgement!
    Is he going to just move in and start living off of Melinda like Isaac did? And I thought that apartment has 3 bedrooms. Where is he going to stay?? It will be uncomfortable for everyone if he is just staying in the living room.

In the new CP vlog, i couldn’t believe how Crystal handled that situation with the car. She was acting like one of the teens! Have some common sense! Your car is broken down and you have your children with you. You need to be the voice of reason and authority. Wondering all over the place looking for supplies at gas stations in a “sketchy” area? Agreeing to get help from a stranger then freaking out about it the whole time? Letting your kids scream and be hyper while you’re going 5 mph down a highway? Max was the only one remaining calm and thinking clearly during the whole ordeal.

I mentioned the noise in their house in my last post. I can barely understand what they are saying because of the echo and everyone is always screaming.

Are they just paying for Joe to go to Fiji? Or are Arron and Crystal going too? Or the whole family? It’s crazy to me that they just bought this expensive house and new furniture and now they have even more money for a trip to Fiji? They must be doing extremely well.

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh my 🙄 “last minute decision “ she is taking his brother in for the summer! A brother he hadn’t seen in at least five years. Why? And how old is he?

I guess we’ll have to wait until next episode.

140 replies since 11/5/2021, 21:50   48776 views