The Mills Family Part 11: Delete, Block, Repeat.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Sassy Siren- great job on the video! You know it was one thing watching Tom put it in the cart, but it was another seeing you list every full product in succession like that! Really eye opening! If only it was to Tom!!

2.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (passerby @ 9/6/2021, 12:09) 
    Tom bought 3 in total of the electric water pick things. He thinks they're easier than flossing, and for all I know, he may be right. But I highly doubt they'd be useful in the case of the little ones.

Just lay off the sugar and vast amounts of bread, get the kids to clean their teeth for two minutes twice a day under ADULT supervision (that's a hint, Tom) and give them water to drink. Not gallons of milk.

Ban chewy sweeties unless the kid cleans their teeth immediately after eating them. No lollies unless sugar free.

Really, it's not rocket science. My girl enjoyed all manner of yummy things and never had one single filling and her teeth were as clean after wearing braces for a year as they were the day the dentist fitted them. No stains, no marks, just clean straight teeth. That's another hint, Rachel Day, you could pass these hints on to Tom - braces. Judah and braces, darling, see what you can do to mention it to Tom, would you try?

I have a Waterpik and it’s good at cleaning food debris out especially if you have braces but it is NOT a substitute for flossing. It’s better than nothing, sure. But my Waterpik isn’t as good as flossing with string, especially if your teeth are close together. I don’t see the young kids using it. They are loud and messy.

3.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Sassy Siren, Just watched your newest video…..it’s GREATTTT!! Love the thumbnail too. Also, you have some supportive comments that obviously agree with the Gossip Baker’s on here, about Tomcat’s grocery shopping. Maybe, but I doubt it….this video will knock some sense into him. You ought to do one of Tom Mill’s “after health assessment”/eating healthier “diet” that includes a can of salted peanuts, Snickers Ice Cream king size Bars, chicken Alfredo loaded with cream cheese and Parmesan cheese and one cup of Salted BUTTER, Walmart French silk cheesecake, Diehl’s cream cheese muffins/4 pack, Little Debbie Honey Buns, Tom Mills Pizza/with breadsticks smothered in butter (extra cheese/pepperoni for daddy), Pizza Hut pizza/breadsticks/dessert pizza, calzones, Dutch oven bread, his special cheese roll ups on taco night, Henry Weinhardt root beer, tapioca pudding, bologna (most of Tom’s meat intake…he says), ribeye steak, Weinerschnitzel hotdogs, French bread pizza,

Magic cookie bars, Frosted Flakes peanut butter balls, Cheetos Hot Mac ‘n’ cheese (Only daddy likes), frozen concentrated orange/pineapple juice, Doritos, Kettle cheddar cheese chips, Lays Cheddar and Sour Cream chips, Crunchy Cheetos, fried peanut butter and grilled cheese sandwiches on white bread, spaghetti (meatless sauce), s’mores pizza dough dessert, “cherry boat” pizza dough dessert, popcorn smothered in butter, Dot’s pretzels, Haagen Daz ice cream and for a snack….seven or eight scrambled eggs with cheese on top.

What’s crazy, is he defends the snacks…saying they get one snack a day…to me, having a Pillsbury Cream Cheese/apple or strawberry Toaster Strudel or a S’mores Pop Tart for breakfast IS a “snack”…not a healthy option for first meal of the day. With the oatmeal, they get to load it up with chocolate chips and have Hersey Chocolate syrup or strawberry syrup with their milk. It also appears they have dessert options around for after dinner. If I was a kid and hungry, I could see myself sneaking an extra snack from the Mills Market...here and there. They seem to eat dinner rather late…which shows in the videos on Thursday nites and Sophia and Hannahhhh are whining for the frozen cheese box. He’s given Eden permission to make Dutch oven bread anytime she wants…as well as she’s been making banana muffins with chocolate chips (no nuts)….and who knows what else. He’s made these kids into carb addicts as well as sweets addicts….
    Just like him.

Did anyone notice at -58:15, last nites Bible study (near beginning)…Hannah interrupts him….He says Hannah is soooo cute and she loves her daddy “so much”…. he says it breaks his heart that Hannah “never knew Andrea”, but she seems totally fine which he finds “weird”. EXCUSE ME….but didn’t Andrea nurse Hannah all the way up till she was hospitalized? YOU ARE WRONG TOM MILLS to say Hannah never knew her mom…would you say that of Claudia or Sophia or Solly….Hannah DID know Andrea…she was sixteen months old when mommy passed away. Of course, she doesn’t remember her NOW….but she did KNOW her then. Your boasting, of how much Hannah loves you seems like your dismissing all the “work” and nurturing, Andrea had with Hannah…I’m sure you weren’t Number One BEFORE mommy died….she was.

4.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    What is everyone’s thoughts on if Tommo still has a girlfriend. I can’t decide.

5.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    The Mills Family Pt 13: Tommy's shirking while Daddy Asher is working.: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62167271

1129 replies since 13/5/2021, 14:12   139357 views