Status
    Anonymous
    As requested!

2.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Omg finally!! Anyone watch the bleep show that is Caitlyn Neier?! Kid, Married, divorced, back with Ty within months, married again in a kitchen, now wants a proposal and a new ring even though they are already married again. Their whole situation is a mess.

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    But they are Not engaged!! Lol

4.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I missed a couple of vlogs at some point and can’t make myself go back and look...why did they redo the wall paper in Scarlet’s room?! I’d love to have the money they waste

5.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Either she had a contract with the wallpaper company to do 2 videos so she did Scarlett’s room and planned to do a nursery, but since she can’t get pregnant she had to redo Scarlett's room again to keep her contract in good standing or she realized that it was too grown up and redid it. Either way, she got it for free through a sponsorship with the company so she doesn’t care how much it costs.

Also her bragging about her 4 carat ring….I’d rather have a good relationship/ husband/ father than a big new diamond for my “new marriage”, but she’s tacky and only cares about monetary things so she ended up again with dud Ty and a new ring.

6.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Oh goodness! I've been waiting for this thread! Can someone explain what's going on with them? They're spending money like it's going out of style (a FOUR CARAT RING???), Ty no longer has a job, and Caitlyn is a fairly small time YouTuber/IGer. Obviously they're getting money somewhere else. They weren't always like this, and Ty's parents seem like they might be wealthy, so I'm wondering if some kind of trust fund has kicked in. SOMETHING is going on.

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The whole thing is so bizarre to me. She said the recent photo shoot was good for the photographer, stylist, makeup artist etc bc of the Instagram photos so it was all done for free. I'm wondering if the ring was also financed through a promotion exchange. Hope the bigger ring makes her feel like her marriage and love is true this time.

8.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I know a lot of her crap is sponsored, but 4 carat rings are like at least $50k up to hundreds of thousands of dollars. I don't see her, as a pretty small time YouTuber, being able to secure THAT.

And even if she did somehow have an 'in', she obviously wants people to think that Ty just bought the ring because he loves her soo much. That, and the fact that ridiculously gaudy ring is her 'dream ring' says a lot about her.

9.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    On neck no! Zero chance it was a full sponsorship but maybe a discount. She did mention where they got it from which seemed ridiculous. I'm wondering if it's a manufactured gem? Would follow with the size and the image being so important to her

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I could go on and on about this ridiculous woman, and what makes her a laughing stock. That Ring is hideous and screams look at me. There is no way they could AFFORD a ring like that. I can tell they are not millionaires. The ring was sponsored lol or ty’s parents bought it.the ring reminds me a lot of Josie wittmans. I believe 100% caitlyn copied her. Josie is married to a multi millionaire and could afford a ring like that. Caitlyn is all about appearances and wants people to think she is RICH. There is no way a small YouTubed like herself and her jobless husband could come up with 50k for a ring. They are retaking wedding pics today and on her IG stories she showed her self getting her hair and makeup done like she was a celebrity. Get real. She is definitely not a celeb, and she is not even naturally beautiful like some YouTube moms. She is basic looking with blonde hair. She needs to get off her high horse. She has an UGLY Soul and it’s manifesting to her outside appearance. It must be a sad life to try to keep up with the Josie wittmans and Aaryn Williams of the world lol she will never be them I. Looks or social status. Everything she does is to keep up with appearances and make people think she is something she is not. I see right through her

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She just posted behind the scenes photos from the wedding pics. I can’t help but think she looks full on drag queen with heavy makeup. I think it’s because of her features? She doesn’t really have feminine petite features. Maybe that’s why?

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Caitlyn neier with heavy makeup
    Attached Image
    2D5B09F3-1212-432D-8B4D-9EA3F470E809

13.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Countrygal @ 4/6/2021, 05:34) 
    She just posted behind the scenes photos from the wedding pics. I can’t help but think she looks full on drag queen with heavy makeup. I think it’s because of her features? She doesn’t really have feminine petite features. Maybe that’s why?

It’s because of all the fake eyelashes, Botox, lip filler. She was much prettier before she started “fixing” herself.

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I agree she looked much better before all of the fillers

15.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    A video from 2019 popped up the other day and I couldn't believe how different she looked

634 replies since 14/5/2021, 18:24   111944 views