Caitlyn Neier

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She needs to stop with all of the fillers and crap in her face. She’s going over the top!!

I agree that it’s odd Tye quit his job and they seem to be spending so much money.

2.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I originally found her channel a few years ago when Scarlett was a baby and her videos were a lot better then. Honestly, she always seemed like the social climber type, but at least she was tolerable before. Now all of the content she posts is sponsored and it feels so forced.

When it comes to her and Ty's relationship sometimes it feels like she is always trying to prove to the viewers that they're happy and love each other, like Girl no one is that pressed over you and your husband. Like she always feels the need to tell people how happy she is instead of being in the moment. In that video that she posted about her new wedding photos in the gold dress she continues to tell us how the dress is perfect because she and Ty have a non-traditional relationship and blah, blah, blah. She's one of those people that think she's so much more clever than she really is. I couldn't stop rolling my eyes.

Also, I know this is old news, but I'm still curious as to why she and Nicole aren't friends anymore. They were besties before the pandemic, then all of a sudden we never heard about her again.

3.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh yeah!!! I forgot about Nicole! Do they still follow each other? I can’t remember Nicole’s last name

4.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She’s thepeachymama on IG. Caitlyn is following her, but Nicole isn’t following Caitlyn back. I’m curious what happened because they were buddy-buddy until the pandemic then Caitlyn never mentioned her again

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She just launched a Q&A saying she lost friends, I wonder what happened! Maybe Nicole shit talked tye?

6.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Peachy did a q&A right around the time Caitlyn and Ty split and divorced. Someone asked her about Ty. She said something like Ty did Caitlyn wrong and was not a good guy. Can’t remember the exact wording, but it was something like that. Then Peachy was Caitlyn’s bestie through the divorce and then bam Caitlyn got back with Ty cause she couldn’t find anyone else. I’d feel used if I was Peachy. She stuck up for Caitlyn and was there for her and then Caitlyn dropped her like a hot potato when she got back with dead beat fish eyes.

7.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Heavyonmyheart @ 30/6/2021, 23:13) 
    Peachy did a q&A right around the time Caitlyn and Ty split and divorced. Someone asked her about Ty. She said something like Ty did Caitlyn wrong and was not a good guy. Can’t remember the exact wording, but it was something like that. Then Peachy was Caitlyn’s bestie through the divorce and then bam Caitlyn got back with Ty cause she couldn’t find anyone else. I’d feel used if I was Peachy. She stuck up for Caitlyn and was there for her and then Caitlyn dropped her like a hot potato when she got back with dead beat fish eyes.

Wait sorry who dropped who? Caitlin follows Nicole and Nicole doesn’t follow Caitlin, seems like Nicole maybe went her own way.

I’m wondering if it has to do with the pot, maybe Nicole is one of those people who sees it like as bad as heroin and thinks Caitlin chose a druggie? Idk lol

Thanks for sharing all the info!!

8.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Nicole’s mad. That’s why she doesn’t follow Caitlyn. I would be too.

QUOTE (Onetwoone @ 1/7/2021, 00:01) 
    QUOTE (Heavyonmyheart @ 30/6/2021, 23:13) 

Wait sorry who dropped who? Caitlin follows Nicole and Nicole doesn’t follow Caitlin, seems like Nicole maybe went her own way.

I’m wondering if it has to do with the pot, maybe Nicole is one of those people who sees it like as bad as heroin and thinks Caitlin chose a druggie? Idk lol

Thanks for sharing all the info!!

9.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I cannot believe they bought a new car just so they can camp on top of it (as well as spending thousands of dollars on other camping equipment), when they not even camped together before, at least as far as she's showed on YouTube. What if they don't even enjoy it?? Why not try it once or twice before jumping all in to make sure it's not a waste of money? Camping is not always enjoyable with kids, and I never really thought of these people as outdoorsy (except when she goes on a hike once a year). Of course, money is obviously no object to the Neiers so I'm sure it doesn't matter to them if they don't end up using it.

Side note - she looks SO much better without the ridiculous fake lashes.

10.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    They are the definition of keeping up with the Jones. They are never happy, and are always trying to live above their means. In one of her latest q&a blogs she mentioned she wanted to live on land. She only wants to because she sees all the famous successful you tubers building multi million dollar mansions on land. It must make her feel inferior that she lives in a cookie cutter home.

I believe she is the kind of person that rushes into things and buys things they can not afford to make people believe they are rich. An example would be that ridiculous gaudy lab created ring that she is trying to pass off as a real mined diamond. It’s obviously not she is not fooling anyone. as far as buying that car just to go camping. I think it’s a waste of money. If she was a successful YouTuber I would understand, but she is not. She only gets like 13k views per video, yet she tries to live a lifestyle of Tara and aaryn. She doesn’t make their kind of money. They both will regret this in the long run when YouTube is finally over l, and her trashy tattooed self has to find a real job,

11.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Just watched the Q&A that she posted with Ty. I roll my eyes every time she says they have a non-traditional relationship

12.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Who does she think is going to take relationship advice from them? anyone remember back when she did a Q+A right before they got divorced and said they have sex every day and then bam she’s filing for divorce. Their relationship is a joke and she’s a huge liar. She’s just decided that the things he does that bother her don’t matter and she ignores it because she wanted her family back together because she was tired of being alone, has daddy issues and didn’t want Scarlett to have that. He is content because he got to quit his job and be a loser Youtube husband. They’re both impulsive children. They have a “non traditional” relationship because she is impulsive, threw a tantrum, and divorced him.

13.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Oh these two are so smug and annoying. Man, she's still bragging about having sex every day, huh? That obviously got them far in the earlier years of their marriage, where as mentioned above, she also bragged about that and yet... got divorced. I believe they could have been doing it every day but sex is a just a small part of a good marriage. Whenever Caitlyn talks about what she likes about Ty, it's always just things about his physical appearance. That's great, but usually you want a little more substance to a relationship.

I really don't get them. What has changed between them from when they were both unhappy before they got divorced? Caitlyn has never been able to name anything except, 'I just accept everything he does now and don't let anything bother me.' They don't even EVER have disagreements anymore, guyz!!! Can't wait to see what a second kid does to this perfect relationship.

I do like that when they read the question about 'who is the spender, who is the saver', they admitted they're BOTH the spenders. I think everyone knew that one...

14.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her Cricut doormat she made just now on IG looks like absolute crap. She shouldn’t be paid to make crafts….she sucks at them. Same with that dumb burlap cloth thing she made for Scarletts room which she messed up as well. Cricut move on from her. She sucks.

15.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Ty is officially her sugar baby assistant.

634 replies since 14/5/2021, 18:24   111946 views