Caitlyn Neier

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Why is she so worried about ovulation when they supposedly have sex everyday?

2.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Also, I went through infertility treatment with both of my children and weren't "allowed" to have sex every day.

3.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Exactly what I was thinking - if they're having sex every day, there's no need to obsess over ovulation timing. However, just like y'all said, I've heard it is not necessarily best to have sex that often to to increase your chances get pregnant and that an every-other-day frequency is often better. But I would assume she talked to her Dr about this...

4.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Something about the way she spends money and still has the audacity to ask people to shop her sister’s amazon teacher wishlist. Why doesn’t she just buy it all?

5.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I really loved (sarcasm, obviously) Caitlyn pretty much shaming Scarlett on camera for writing some numbers backward on her kindergarten schoolwork - I can only imagine what kind of pressure she's putting on her off the camera to be perfect. I wonder how Caitlyn feels now that she had Scarlett skip a grade and now she's probably not the omg-most-advanced-smartest-student-ever anymore compared to her peers.

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The child can’t even put on her own shoes herself and Caitlyn feels she’s so advanced and deserving of being in kindergarten. Sure, Jan.

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’m sorry, but I am so tired of her TTC narrative. I get it’s how she’s making her income now because that’s the only thing she has going on, but I’m so over hearing about it. She thought she would get pregnant immediately because she thinks everything comes to her with a snap of her fingers. Now every few weeks she’s putting all her eggs in a new basket. She thought keto would get her pregnant, thought clomid would get her pregnant. Both of which she did for only a short period of time and gave up on it because it didn’t work immediately like she thought it would. She’s always looking for instant gratification with everything. Drives me nuts. Oh and the IG reels about what not to ask people struggling with infertility. People wouldn’t ask you if you didn’t put it out there every single day because you need it for your income. Shut up Caitlyn please.

8.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Heavyonmyheart @ 8/5/2021, 03:08 PM) 
    I’m sorry, but I am so tired of her TTC narrative. I get it’s how she’s making her income now because that’s the only thing she has going on, but I’m so over hearing about it. She thought she would get pregnant immediately because she thinks everything comes to her with a snap of her fingers. Now every few weeks she’s putting all her eggs in a new basket. She thought keto would get her pregnant, thought clomid would get her pregnant. Both of which she did for only a short period of time and gave up on it because it didn’t work immediately like she thought it would. She’s always looking for instant gratification with everything. Drives me nuts. Oh and the IG reels about what not to ask people struggling with infertility. People wouldn’t ask you if you didn’t put it out there every single day because you need it for your income. Shut up Caitlyn please.

You really hit it on the head! She operates her life on instant gratification. If she has to wait to see results, she ain't doing it. Both she and Ty seem impulsive as well. Good combo. I'm sure she'll lose her mind if she does IUI and it doesn't work the first cycle.
    Also, I have never met a person in my life who uses the word 'thrive' more, especially concerning Scarlett. In every new situation she's in, Scarlett's 'thriving'. Pick a new word, Caitlyn.

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think all the exercise and protein crap she eats and drinks is part of why she can't get pregnant.

10.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    For those who are more familiar with the process, is it normal to try a new pill/method every single month to try to get pregnant when dealing with infertility instead of sticking with something a couple months to see if it works? She's already said she's only planning on trying IUI for a month before moving on to IVF.

11.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    As someone who went through 4 years of infertility due to my husband having undiagnosed cancer - talk about scary… I was so off put when she claimed she didn’t want to do IVF bc she didn’t want to pick the gender… I’m sorry but are you dumb? You can’t “pick” a gender - you can learn the gender of embryos if you’re fortunate enough to create healthy day 5 blastocysts which not everyone who does IVF even gets them, also IVF isn’t an easy way out.. it was SO hard, my body went thru hell but after my first round we were successful and expecting our babe in 2022. The way she talks about infertility is so embarrassing for those who have gone thru the thick of it. She thinks pills are the easy fix.. chasing an instant result. Sorry not gonna happen!

12.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lulu9090 @ 7/8/2021, 17:51) 
    As someone who went through 4 years of infertility due to my husband having undiagnosed cancer - talk about scary… I was so off put when she claimed she didn’t want to do IVF bc she didn’t want to pick the gender… I’m sorry but are you dumb? You can’t “pick” a gender - you can learn the gender of embryos if you’re fortunate enough to create healthy day 5 blastocysts which not everyone who does IVF even gets them, also IVF isn’t an easy way out.. it was SO hard, my body went thru hell but after my first round we were successful and expecting our babe in 2022. The way she talks about infertility is so embarrassing for those who have gone thru the thick of it. She thinks pills are the easy fix.. chasing an instant result. Sorry not gonna happen!

Congratulations on the pregnancy!!
    She is so obnoxious when she speaks about her "journey". I'm not sure why she was under the impression that any of this is easy. It is hard and a huge financial burden (which she never mentions how lucky she is to be able to afford it). I went through it for both of my children and I wish she would be more respectful to those you g through it and watching her.

13.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    It’s getting a little annoying how she does a TTC update in literally every single video. She’s taking different meds every month, scheduling IUI for a cycle, then they’re talking about IVF. She seems so manic. It’s exhausting to watch

14.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ImJustNosey @ 10/8/2021, 18:32) 
    It’s getting a little annoying how she does a TTC update in literally every single video. She’s taking different meds every month, scheduling IUI for a cycle, then they’re talking about IVF. She seems so manic. It’s exhausting to watch

I think she’s the type that needs everything yesterday. Mother nature doesn’t work that way. She is rather manic about it. At least she has one child already. Some people have never had children and going thru worse than her. She should count her Blessings.

15.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I also think she thought it was going to be an easy income generator. She planned on getting pregnant so fast that she’d use the rest of the year for pregnancy, newborn, etc. related content. But when that didn’t happen, she’s abusing her infertility and wow, Ty got a new car so they could sleep on top of it and create camping content. It’s so sad. She’s the main breadwinner now and she’s got to be panicking.

634 replies since 14/5/2021, 18:24   111946 views