Caitlyn Neier

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’m pretty sure his dad and stepmom split time between Phoenix and somewhere near the Flagstaff area of Arizona. They have multiple homes/RV. She’s vlogged visiting them before way back during the first marriage. His mom lives in town though I believe. If Caitlyn’s family lived in town they’d be over there daily and the kids would be left with them every weekend. Guess she doesn’t need the break as much since she gets her hours long breaks every day from the gym daycare.

2.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    They used to go over. The inlaws house all the time when they were married the first time. I remember there were plenty of times before she moved to the apartment They used to go over to their place to use their pool. Idk if they sold that house or what, but she never really talks a about them much anymore.

3.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I see no one really comments here anymore. I watch her vlogs here and there and just saw she had something happen at the gym that she can’t talk about. I wonder if she’ll ever say?

4.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Whatsupwiththat @ 4/28/2024, 04:24 AM) 
    I see no one really comments here anymore. I watch her vlogs here and there and just saw she had something happen at the gym that she can’t talk about. I wonder if she’ll ever say?

I was wondering the same thing, I am guessing that she either got harassed or something happened with the kids.

5.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think it has something to do with her car accident from when she was pregnant. She sued the Maricopa county sheriffs office and the other driver who happens to be a deputy. The decision was filed 4/16 and I’m assuming it didn’t go her way and that’s why she’s upset. It’s all public information online and she got the news at the gym I’m guessing.

Edited for spelling.

634 replies since 14/5/2021, 18:24   111970 views