WhenJenIsABoreADressCausesWarWithWonder PT 251

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 1/6/2021, 18:35) 
    First… Maybe their marriage will work and maybe they will stay married forever and for the sake of all of the children involved in the sake of Both of them who have been through divorces I hope that this marriage it does work! I can’t imagine being any kind of person that would just literally hope a persons marriage didn’t work when children were involved. And maybe they’ll be happy and that would be wonderful and totally OK.

Second… Where is this person who dropped all this information about this girl… I totally understood when it was like “I can’t post “new”… But now the person is just randomly gone not posting anything not sharing anything… I think that maybe whoever this person was was an insider!!!!

Well I’m super glad for the information… I just think we’re all being played!!!!
    We’ve spent a whole lot of time not really worried about if Jenn was posting or not because we had some new fun information.

I think we all want the marriage to work for the sake of the kids. Being realistic about the likelihood of that happening is a different story.

2.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (It'sADog'sLife @ 1/6/2021, 18:41) 
    Soup Kitchen Memorial Day photos - CC looks rather thrown together clothes wise, however, she still has that cute, cute face - but WHY are all the kids wearing masks??

Donnie looks okay even if he is in Micky Mouse t-shirt (I thought all that Disney stuff was over with??)

CC got an EC mask while Donnie got a kids mask.

3.     +11   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (It'sADog'sLife @ 1/6/2021, 18:41) 
    Soup Kitchen Memorial Day photos - CC looks rather thrown together clothes wise, however, she still has that cute, cute face - but WHY are all the kids wearing masks?

All of the schools and daycares in my state still require for everyone, regardless of vaccination.

4.     +37   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Tensleigh is cute and I wish her well...
    But the minute she makes this face I will revoke that.

kNwSvl

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 1/6/2021, 19:04) 
    I think Tensleigh is cute and I wish her well...
    But the minute she makes this face I will revoke that.

kNwSvl

🤣😂🤣😂🤣 right!!!!!

Edited by LyingLiarWhoLies - 6/1/2021, 07:07 PM

6.     +35   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Omg, I can’t even blame this title on red wine this time
    :snickering:

Hi Tensleigh. We will leave you alone. Don’t forget a wedding picture after the day please.

7.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Start-the-fire @ 1/6/2021, 18:12) 
    Playing off someone else's comment last thread (sorry I forget who), perhaps the rebrand is motivated by her desire to get some real D. When you google pretty neat living, this site is right in the top results. She wouldn't get past the 1st date without being googled. But now she can tell potential men her info is "with wonder", and when you google that, this site is nowhere to be found. I think she is trying to hide the Bakery from anyone and everyone. I'm sure deleting mhwl is related.

Nope. :20130930101758-5e972761: If you google her name and "with wonder", this site is very near the top of the list.

8. Bunion of Fury
        +31   Like  

User deleted

Jen is aware no man will ever spoil her again like Don used to. Any man she meets, with or without kids, with or without money, will have expectations of her. She ain't about that.
    Jen's ideal candidate is a rich, child-less, never married, vegetarian Eunuch. A Dalai Lama of sorts. Anybody else will fall short of her expectations and she is falling short on all of their expectations. So there is that...alone, biter,forever.

9.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 1/6/2021, 18:55) 
    In the last few weeks this thread has just turned mean… Nobody can share an opinion or a thought without somebody else jumping down their throat and being nasty…

Not to mention continually wishing hate, nastiness, and ill will on a woman that simply got engaged!!!

Why can’t we all share our thoughts and connect about the situation without so much hate

Truly, I think we are. There’s definitely a difference of opinion on The Dress, but no one has said anything along the lines of “she looks like a hooker and I hope she breaks an ankle in those shoes!” It’s more been about whether it’s appropriate. And even those who think it’s not, are conceding she looks great in it.

People are also questioning, given that Don is, well, Don, whether she might be in it for the money; whether they’re jumping into soon after barely a year of divorce; and whether being quite so 420 friendly is a great plan.

I think the debate has been respectful and good humored. I think some are giving the side-eye and some aren’t, but everyone wishes those crazy kids well if for no other reason than the actual kids involved.

10.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 6/1/2021, 09:55 AM) 
    In the last few weeks this thread has just turned mean… Nobody can share an opinion or a thought without somebody else jumping down their throat and being nasty…

Not to mention continually wishing hate, nastiness, and ill will on a woman that simply got engaged!!!

Why can’t we all share our thoughts and connect about the situation without so much hate

Compared to things I've seen over the past ten years or so, I thought we have actually been quite civil.
    Grannies.

11.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 1/6/2021, 19:12) 
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 1/6/2021, 18:55) 

Truly, I think we are. There’s definitely a difference of opinion on The Dress, but no one has said anything along the lines of “she looks like a hooker and I hope she breaks an ankle in those shoes!” It’s more been about whether it’s appropriate. And even those who think it’s not, are conceding she looks great in it.

People are also questioning, given that Don is, well, Don, whether she might be in it for the money; whether they’re jumping into soon after barely a year of divorce; and whether being quite so 420 friendly is a great plan.

I think the debate has been respectful and good humored. I think some are giving the side-eye and some aren’t, but everyone wishes those crazy kids well if for no other reason than the actual kids involved.

She was definitely referred to this way in previous threads. I believe those comments were deleted (rightfully so IMO).

12.     +62   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    there is a level of viciousness toward her by some that surprised me. we’ve all got opinions but we had such limited information about her that I wasn’t expecting some of the things that were said

anyway. hopefully we can just agree to disagree in some cases. we desperately need Jen to post something...

13.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    I love the message-thru-muffins idea and I hope Tens plays along.
    That would be much more fun than anything Jen has done in years.

14.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    If Tens is going to soak Don for his money at least he will be paying for what he does want (someone who will wear boobalicious clothes, heels, and feed him meat) versus the past ten years when he was paying for what he didn’t want (sex avoidant, critical, quasi-vegan).

15.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 6/1/2021, 06:55 PM) 

I feel like most bakers aren't crossing the line. There was definitely some line crossing going on when the Tensleigh news broke. But I feel like it's been a lot better lately. There are differing opinions on the dress, but I don't really see bakers attacking each other. if the comment is particularly hateful or crosses the line, I don't click the like post. You won't see me liking any posts that mention the kids school, for example. I don't think it's cool to follow the school accounts.

957 replies since 1/6/2021, 16:52   104998 views