BoredWithWonderLostHer”Thunder”LikeTheInvisibleJen Pt 252

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Marnie's Knees @ 7/6/2021, 03:26) 
    I must say that I'm surprised that some of the Jenions haven't shown up to shame The Bakery for driving Jen away from SM. You know they lurk.

Nah, they realize that this is the only place to get the real scoop. Plus I think it’s Jenions who run back with info who push her underground.

2.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 7/6/2021, 03:29) 
    QUOTE (Marnie's Knees @ 7/6/2021, 03:26) 
    I must say that I'm surprised that some of the Jenions haven't shown up to shame The Bakery for driving Jen away from SM. You know they lurk.

Nah, they realize that this is the only place to get the real scoop. Plus I think it’s Jenions who run back with info who push her underground.

As much as they claim to hate the Bakery, they can’t deny that there is no greater investigative agency on the internet. For a bunch of supposed “haters,” we are the definitive source of info for all things in Jenland.

If they’re the reason that people are locking down their social media profiles, they’re only shooting themselves in the foot. You know they want to know just as much as we do. :shifty:

Edited by TuesdayErrands - 6/6/2021, 09:36 PM

3.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why are we thinking that Don is super-intelligent just because he got into a nice college & ended up w/ a job in his daddy’s company?

There are a million other affluent, privileged boys out there just like him.

Getting into a good college & being a young CEO doesn’t automatically make a person intelligent.

4.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 6/7/2021, 03:36 AM) 
    Why are we thinking that Don is super-intelligent just because he got into a nice college & ended up w/ a job in his daddy’s company?

Getting into a good college & being a young CEO doesn’t automatically make a person intelligent.

Dude has a B.A. in "learning and organizational change" WTF is that??? You would expect a CEO of a company to at least have an MBA? He's just another coddled rich boy having everything handed to him.

Edited by boredmom - 6/7/2021, 03:42 AM

5.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 7/6/2021, 03:36) 

He worked through college and for about 10 years for a company before working fir his father, didn’t he?

QUOTE (boredmom @ 7/6/2021, 03:38) 
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 6/7/2021, 03:36 AM) 

Dude has a B.A. in "learning and organizational change" WTF is that??? You would expect a CEO of a company to at least have an MBA? He's just another coddled rich white boy having everything handed to him.

Now we are making race generalizations too?

6.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    [/QUOTE]
    Now we are making race generalizations too?
    [/QUOTE]

Apologies...didn't mean to offend and make any sort of race generalization. Edited my post, but stand by what I said in that he is just another rich kid who has everything handed to him vs working his way up to the top.

7.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    When Don wasn’t working for his dad, he was working for a cousin of some kind, if my memory serves.

Don is the definition of born on third. He even admits it himself with his “uterine lottery” statement.

8.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    After doing my own operation stalk Tensleigh, I think she seems pretty “normal” and her family are close and seem quite lovely. What do we really know about people based on what can be found on the internet though 🤷🏻‍♀️

She might want another baby with Don but she definitely seemed to be done having kids with her ex from what I read...
    #nomorebabiesforus

9.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Not to steer the discussion from Don's IQ, but I checked the last IG post she allowed comments on... I think it is the mothers day one. The jenions are getting restless. A week ago someone told her who cares that Don is engaged, we want to see Jen. A few days ago someone responded how do you know he's engaged? And just an hour ago someone responded that it has been verified on a gossip site pics and all.

I would screen shot but am on my laptop and I have yet to figure all that out. But it does mean that in the last week she hasn't even looked at her IG to see that there is a Don is engaged comment to be deleted. She deleted the other one weeks ago.

10.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 7/6/2021, 03:44) 
    When Don wasn’t working for his dad, he was working for a cousin of some kind, if my memory serves.

Don is the definition of born on third. He even admits it himself with his “uterine lottery” statement.

I didn’t realize that he worked for a relative. I do still think that while he definitely had all the advantages one can have, he is smart where stocks are concerned. I’ve worked places with serious nepotism and some of those guys were thick as planks (dopes).

If Don was born on 3rd, Jen must have gotten walked home with the bases loaded. 😂

11.     +22   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group
    Driving to Utah far far away from clingon Jen

Status
    Ooh I just found Tens first wedding pictures online! It was a wedding with a farmers market theme. Mods what to do? One of the photos shows bride and groom full names? It is published on a public website. And a must see if you want a lemon lime orange wedding cake?...
    I don't want a lot of DMs ... can I do the link??

12.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    No. Do not post the link or pictures here.

13.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 7/6/2021, 00:10) 
    CC & Donny to Jen: Mummy, mummy, we went to a wedding with daddy today! He was the groom and mummy T was the bride!

FF0E52DB-B595-4B3D-8E9E-CC0030CF53E1

Probably not a popular opinion but when I first saw this video when she released it and made that face, I felt like D was threatening her with something she didn't want to get out. I think all those years she was busy portraying a fake life on YouTube and wanted the ladies to be jealous of D no matter if he was shitty in the background (not saying he was). I personally never liked D, he's always rubbed me the wrong way. And from the times I've seen him on video with the kids, he was always playing with them and she did mention once she did all the work. You can say, well duh, you're a housewife but nah. Even if you're the breadwinner, you come home and take care of the kids needs too. Mom has been hard at her job all day with them. Both my husband and I work, he makes millions more than I do. I don't care. The kids are ours and we share all of the chores.

I got married at 21. Dated my husband when I was 19. I could've dated him for 100 years and I would've still been called a gold digger lol. He had kids. I didn't. We gave it a few years before we had more so his kids would feel comfortable around me. I also didn't take his last name because I've been my name since I was born and our kids have hyphenated last names so I'll never have an issue with our last names mismatching if we get divorced. Having kids was my husband's idea so maybe if they do have another one, it's because D insists he'll foot the bill lol.

14.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 6/7/2021, 03:48 AM) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 7/6/2021, 03:44) 

I didn’t realize that he worked for a relative. I do still think that while he definitely had all the advantages one can have, he is smart where stocks are concerned. I’ve worked places with serious nepotism and some of those guys were thick as planks (dopes).

If Don was born on 3rd, Jen must have gotten walked home with the bases loaded. 😂

Yeah, and then he got in on the ground floor on some trading software, which basically is printing money for you whenever someone uses it. So he was very, very lucky. His adventures in real estate make me think he's not the financial guru he thinks he is, but sometimes people are good at one area, or with other people's money, but not so great with their own/other areas. If he had to get by solely on brains and hard work, he wouldn't be a CEO and we wouldn't be looking at 2.5 million dollar houses for him and Wife #2. He's not stupid, but not as smart as he thinks he is, either.

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Can we circle back to the less contentious topic of fireplaces? LOL. I did see some stone ones in that pool house, but the stone was nowhere near as Flintstone-y as RM1's. They look to be stone blocks, maybe travertine? Are they considered outdated now?

Genuinely curious.

QUOTE (Stage5Clinger @ 6/6/2021, 06:54 PM) 
    Can we circle back to the less contentious topic of fireplaces? LOL. I did see some stone ones in that pool house, but the stone was nowhere near as Flintstone-y as RM1's. They look to be stone blocks, maybe travertine? Are they considered outdated now?

Genuinely curious.

Okay with the latest development, I guess we won't be talking about fireplaces for a while.

1010 replies since 5/6/2021, 01:06   101484 views