The Mills Family Pt 13: Tommy's shirking while Daddy Asher is working.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MissT @ 6/10/2021, 01:26 AM) 
    I do think Tom is talking to someone online but I don’t think he’s met her yet. Just my hunch. Maybe they have met. If there wasn’t a girlfriend he would be making more lives moaning about how horrible his life is.

If they have met and she's local or she visits them, I wonder if he treats her how he treated April? Telling her when to be at the house and when to go away, and then when to go back again? Or if she's already living in the bike shed because she couldn't afford a travel trailer to live down the block. That was THE craziest situation.

Yeah I guess YouTube will know when he's single again. Tears and sighs and 3 hour long lives and snot everywhere from all his crying.

My husband figures he's got a plan where he will suddenly show up on a live with a new woman and introduce her as his wife. Will any woman be that insane to marry him?

:5153:

2.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Perfect title! I like to start with a pi*s-take picture with each new thread, for my fellow bakers. Without everyone's contribution here these threads wouldn't exist, and we would go nuts not having anyone to vent to. I appreciate you all.😍🥰😘

Tomcat prowling with his online pussycat on face time.
    Attached Image
    Tomcat

3.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Mrs Candour, you capture the moment so well. LOL, just located the earpiece, and mumma cat is ready and waiting, what a tart.
    Tomcat is barely interested in his Queen. A couple made in heaven, love it,and thanks for your humour.

4.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Plus when he breaks up with his online sex kitty's Andreas hair will be back out over the bed for late night YouTube chats and ole Tommo will be sobbing away 🙄

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Marking my spot. :)

6.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Y'all know how he talked about things being a "deal breaker" with any new girlfriend? Like when folks asked if he met a women who had a career, would that be ok? He hesitated for a little bit and he said at first....it wouldn't have to be a deal breaker but he didn't know if would work out because there were a lot of kids who needed a lot of loving. So...translated....that means he does not want a women to work outside the home. She's got to be home with the kids and the house all day. No job or career for the next Mrs Mills.

I wonder if somebody told him....you need to lose the ear piece, and the chain and the BIG phone case on your belt! Would that be a deal breaker? :snickering:

We know he LOVES money but having his wallet attached to his body with a chain is kinda extreme....it also dropped off the fashion radar about 30 years ago. If they had cell phones 30 years ago, that phone case on his belt would never have been IN fashion.

The earpiece :enough-sign-smiley-emoticon: He's like a human flashback. That thing stuck to the side of his head with the blue light flashing is hysterical.

If the new girlfriend told him....Lose all the attachments.....daily shower.....trimmed neat beard.....exercise and diet....Would he DO that? Or would that be another deal breaker?

7. Dummysmith
        +6   Like  

User deleted

You can't get braces if you have a mouth full.of cavities. He's never talked about getting the kids mouth fixed. Water pics are ok but simply floss their teeth. Brush their teeth. Fluoride treatments and sealants are great for children at risk. Every arrogant belief dickhead has is wrong. One day children's services will come calling. I hope he has a mattress cover and lots of sheets. Nasty smelly wet sex ,dripping everywhere and no bathing allowed. He's disgusting.

Cats got her legs up in the air so she can get pregnant .

8.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Is that old toilet chain attached to his wallet? Why, though? It's not as though he lives in a rough part of an inner city where theft and attack is rife, is it?

I can't imagine many people would feel desperate enough to forage about in his jeans' pocket while he's wearing the jeans, anyway! It's enough to bring on a fit of the vapours, thinking about that!

I think once when he was buying underwear for the boys, he bought them a 3-pack each. At the time I wondered how would that see anyone through a 7 day week but later I learnt that no-one showers or baths other than once a week. I wouldn't be surprised to hear they don't change pants on a daily basis and certainly don't put clean trousers on each day.

All those teenage hormones and bodily things going on, the downstairs part of the house must surely hum with the festering bacteria!

9.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    HaHaHaHa!!!!! Mrs. Candour…..Love the ear piece on fat Tomcat….So funny….Love it!

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I LOVE the new title

11.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Still laughing at that picture Mrs. Candour posted….her sense of humor and ability to find the perfect image is the best!

I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks that earpiece and chain wallet, looks ridiculous. The earpiece makes him look like he’s waiting on a call all the time…I think it’s unflattering to his mug and the stupid truckers wallet accentuates his large gut. Very rarely, Tomcat looks freshly showered and “youthful”….I’d love to see what he wears for a date with a woman. Can you imagine meeting him for the first time and he shows up with his Omega Computer polo shirt tucked into his soiled jeans and Sketchers old man shoes….chained wallet and earpiece adorned? Oh my! Especially, if the gal is much younger than him…He needs to get with 2021!

Dream Big…I agree with your husband, saying he’s waiting on the video where he introduces his new wife….hoping it will be his biggest money maker. He’s looking for another “high views” video and he knows, that it would be the one. A lot of the videos with April were large views and I just checked the one where he introduces her, “A New Surprise” (Live)
    June 20, 2020. It has 30,000 views and a lot of the other “April” videos have around 20,000. Anyone who has watched then Mills family….I would say most of us…are curious as to who would marry this narcissist slob…I can’t even imagine what she would like, but I can imagine RD, because she is a loony tune too.

12.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think he looks like a taxi driver or a delivery man, with that earpiece thing stuck to the side of his greasy head.

There are plenty of chubby folk around who look gorgeous and being clean and fresh is right at the top of the How to be Attractive list.

I struggle but try to imagine him wearing proper casual trousers that actually fit, even if they need to be elastic waisted ones, with a loose fitting modern top NOT tucked into his trousers, or a modern casual shirt NOT tucked into his trousers and modern trainers on his feet. With a decent haircut, no gel and something done with that scraggly two-toned beard of his and he might scrub up decently.

He'd have to ditch the toilet chain and ear thing and stop wearing his mobile phone like a gun in a holster. He's not a cowboy from back in the day.

And to stand any chance with a Lady, he'd need to practice daily showers and really get in there to scrub every nook and cranny and use an antiperspirant not an old man's scented deodorant. He'd need to ditch the baggy boxer shreddies he's so fond of an buy proper clean, new, form fitting pants that fit. New socks - in fact see a doctor first to get those feet seen to!

If he did all that and someone introduced him to paper tissues and taught him how to use them and how to wash his hands regularly, especially before coming near food, he might be acceptable.

Of course, no amount of soap and hygiene and decent clothing is going to mask his horrible personality but hey ho, one step at a time.

13.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I feel like TomCAT is probably trying to take it slow a bit so as to not scare off his new young, hot, GF but at some point, and probably sooner than later, he’s going to want to put a ring on it because he’s really sick of all of this adulting and parenting crap he’s been ‘forced’ to do and is itching (figuratively and literally) to go back to being the lazy good-for-nothing husband and nothing but a “fun dad” asap.

On a bible study, I skip the whole thing and always fast forward to the very end when he talks about other things during the last few minutes and/or answers questions from his minions. I only watch on Invidious so there’s no live chat replay there but I refuse to throw him any view credits/YT dollars by watching on his channel so fine with me.

I find myself watching less and less as time goes on even at Invidious. I fast forward through any of his videos that I watch there nowadays or go directly to a time-stamp someone may post here to see/hear something in particular. Otherwise, he’s such a snooze fest that I can only take him in very small doses now aside from the fact that I can’t stand him in general.

Like many of you here, it’s the kids that I feel bad about and keep hoping against hope that something will change for all of them and, in particular, for Claudia and Solly. My heart really breaks for those two with how TomCAT treats them so differently from the others. He’s such an A-hole to them!!

In the latest bible study, towards the end of it, he made a comment about how he doesn’t have time for [insert everything under the sun here] but said he hopes that will change someday. I interpreted that as his meaning it will change when he gets married again someday and things can go back to TomCAT’s skewed version of “a normal life” where all of his time is his own and the servant wife can do everything else like a “mom’s job” is supposed to be according to TomCAT.

If he gives this new chick an ultimatum when he’s had enough of this dating/courting stuff and she’s hesitant or worse, it’ll be another breakup under his belt and he’ll be back to his late night pity-party live chats again.

I really don’t see this one making it to the alter either. He makes it pretty damn clear what his expectations are and if any new "chick" is wondering what’s in store for her all she has to do is watch Andrea’s videos as well as the ones Andrea did with TomCAT present, like the dinner videos, etc., etc.

When push comes to shove, I think this new GF is going to bail not wanting to take all this on + TomCAT + no life of her own anymore.

She’d be smart to escape her fate with TomCAT while she still can.

14. Tootles
        +11   Like  

User deleted

My ultimatums if I had the misfortune of ever thinking of a relationship with a scoundrel like that...

All kids in private school or a private tutor to catch them up

Judah gets braces

Asher gets a standard rate of pay for working the business and for childcare.

Thomas can pay for certain things or pay minimal rent IF he graduates and he's no longer responsible for any care of the Littles.

No more matching cheap ass clothes. The kids will have an appropriate wardrobe that they choose.

Every single child will have full physical and dental exams and be tested for learning/speech delays.

The house will be cleaned and the floors and cabinets fixed. Bathroom finished.

Everyone would bathe or shower daily and laundry would be fresh.

The other kids would not be allowed to bully Solly or Claudia.

Tom would see an allergist and learn how to use freaking tissues.

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I agree, Tootles and I would add: give all the excess food from 'Mills' Market' to the food bank and use that room as a wardrobe/clothes and footwear room with proper hanging racks so everything is easy to use.

Pay someone to convert the office space previously used by Andrea into a shower room with toilet and hand basin. If that's too much for the space, then into a toilet with hand basin.

Put doors on the bike shed.

Pay someone to close off the porch next to where the car is parked and use that to hang coats and place outdoor footwear. Buy cubbies or lockers so everything has its own place and ban outdoor footwear inside the home.

Rip the TOMMY'S sticker from the fridge and remind Tom it's time to grow up.

Finish the girls' bedroom.

Or. SELL THAT TINY HOUSE AND BUY SOMETHING LARGE ENOUGH FOR THE BROOD OR PAY SOMEONE TO ADD TWO MORE BEDROOMS AND TWO MORE BATHROOMS - THERE'S PLENTY GROUND AVAILABLE!

1536 replies since 9/6/2021, 16:38   158884 views