The Mills Family Pt 13: Tommy's shirking while Daddy Asher is working.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dummysmith @ 16/7/2021, 09:27) 
    I heard Tom say tonight that he is doing the best he can. Seems it is okay to let things slide if he is wallowing in pain , loneliness and being overwhelmed. Well damn !!!!!! My husband killed himself. That was certainly traumatic ! I had no choice but to move forward. I had no grocery store credit. I had no go fund me. I had no life insurance. Social services cremated him for free. ( lots of dirty secrets came out , like the bank account empty ) . each day the sun rose. Diapers had to be changed. Children had to be fed. Kids had to go to school. Yes, I only had three but those children needed a decent life. This man doesn't think of anyone but himself , well next to his dick. My oldest is special. I had nobody coming over to help. It was me, me and only me.

I’m so very sorry you and your children had to go through this. 💔

@MrsCandour,

I’m also very sorry for your losses. Life seems very unfair when babies are born sleeping.

2.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mrs. Candour @ 16/7/2021, 09:10) 
    QUOTE (MissT @ 16/7/2021, 08:19) 
    I know Judah “accidentally” gave him a small black eye but this kid does NOT look well. He does NOT look healthy. He looks pale and malnourished. He has dark circles under his eyes. If this was my kid, I would be concerned. As a mom, I am concerned.

(IMG:https://i.imgur.com/pxPLUfg.jpg)

Yes me too MissT, the poor little guy looks like Victor Van Dort from Tim Burton's movie Corpse Bride. I honestly think Solly has Anaemia.

I was reading on a child's health website and it said...
    Take your child to the GP if your child:
    Looks very pale
    Is irritable
    Doesn’t have much energy
    Has trouble sleeping
    Complains of frequent headaches
    Isn’t putting on enough weight
    Is a fussy eater
    Drinks a lot of cow’s milk

Solly is ALL of those things (except headaches which he may have).

TOM TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THE DOCTOR.

3.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MissT @ 7/16/2021, 04:36 PM) 
    QUOTE (Mrs. Candour @ 16/7/2021, 09:10) 
    Yes me too MissT, the poor little guy looks like Victor Van Dort from Tim Burton's movie Corpse Bride. I honestly think Solly has Anaemia.

I was reading on a child's health website and it said...
    Take your child to the GP if your child:
    Looks very pale
    Is irritable
    Doesn’t have much energy
    Has trouble sleeping
    Complains of frequent headaches
    Isn’t putting on enough weight
    Is a fussy eater
    Drinks a lot of cow’s milk

Solly is ALL of those things (except headaches which he may have).

TOM TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THE DOCTOR.

Yeah, I feel like that picture of Solly would be shown on those commercials where you sponsor kids so they can get food and clean water.

Mrs. Candour I'm so sorry for your loss, that sounds very draining both emotionally and physically. Tom doesn't know how lucky he is to have the support of so many people, he just whines about how he doesn't have enough help/time.

Yo, fat Tommy, you don't work three jobs, you have no debt, you have college education, and your kids do all of the housework. Quit your b*tching and be thankful for what you have.

4.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Someone urged Tom to tell the older boys to take it easy on Solly because he's so much smaller than them (because Judah was wrestling with him and he got a black eye). Tom just laughed and said that usually the opposite is true. I'm guessing he means that Solly pesters the older boys a lot. But those older boys need to learn to be patient with him and not roughhouse with him. He's much younger and a frail little guy. I feel bad for him. So much younger than all the other boys in the family. He could really benefit from having friends outside of his siblings. But of course that's not going to happen.

5.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I’m so sorry Mrs. Candour for what you’ve gone through…but yet you bring so much to this platform with humor and well written posts.

Dummysmith….I can’t imagine everything you’ve been through and NOT having the enormous amount of help the Mills family received. Hopefully, he reads these posts and he realizes that it’s time for the pity party to end. Instead of making a video of GRATITUDE for ALL that have helped him…he continues throwing his need for materialism right in their faces, while neglecting the kids needs. Seeing him with those ridiculous skinny jeans on last night made me sick…when his sons are wearing cheap unstylish worn out holey jeans…..91 degrees there yesterday and not one of his offspring had shorts on….but “daddy” thinks he’s “rocking”some new threads….for all his devoted subs to see.

He thinks all he has to do is have church at his shack on Sunday and run the audio Bible 24/7…go on a monthly Walmart spree buying junk food for the family….take them out of the shack on Thursday to blow their meager dollar or two….throw some crap together for “dinner”….order birthday gifts off Amazon and order goodie bag fillers from Oriental Trading and try to have a BETTER B-day party than Andrea….and he’s done. The kids make his bed and clean the entire shack, tend the garden, bathe the young ones on their weekly bath day, get their own breakfast and lunch….and homeschool themselves (except for gramma Kitty twice a week with Sophia and Claudia).

It’s not like he’s running Solly to baseball or Claudia to gymnastics…They do go to the library on Wednesday and youth group in the fall. But the youth group is for HIM too…the adult group. I don’t know why he can’t just drop the kids off at the library…from the pictures I’ve seen, usually the Mills children are the only ones there. Maybe he thinks the Library lady is cute.

6.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Dummysmith Mrs. Candour

So very sorry for your struggles.

This of course showcases why Tom infuriates me so much. Everyone has something. Something they struggle with or are sad about. Some more tragic than others but still just as painful.

Tom is not the only one who has lost a spouse. Instead of being grateful for the help he received, he behaves like a spoiled, rotten, entitled, child.
    He should be ashamed that he behaves the way he does. Not a humble bone in his body.

People deal with things every single day. No help at all from anyone. Tom has no idea what real hardships are. He can't see outside of his own little world.

He has the nerve to say people are jealous. No Tom people are angry. They are angry that you have no respect for others struggles by being so entitled and unappreciative of the help you receive. It's like a mockery to those who struggle to see you strutting around like an entitled peacock and insulting people and "fooling" them. You just want more and more and more. You expect it, you think you deserve it. And yet you do NOTHING for others.

7.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62200756

1536 replies since 9/6/2021, 16:38   158885 views