The Mills Family Pt 13: Tommy's shirking while Daddy Asher is working.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (kewpiepie @ 6/10/2021, 06:41 PM) 
    Still laughing at that picture Mrs. Candour posted….her sense of humor and ability to find the perfect image is the best!

I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks that earpiece and chain wallet, looks ridiculous. The earpiece makes him look like he’s waiting on a call all the time…I think it’s unflattering to his mug and the stupid truckers wallet accentuates his large gut. Very rarely, Tomcat looks freshly showered and “youthful”….I’d love to see what he wears for a date with a woman. Can you imagine meeting him for the first time and he shows up with his Omega Computer polo shirt tucked into his soiled jeans and Sketchers old man shoes….chained wallet and earpiece adorned? Oh my! Especially, if the gal is much younger than him…He needs to get with 2021!

Dream Big…I agree with your husband, saying he’s waiting on the video where he introduces his new wife….hoping it will be his biggest money maker. He’s looking for another “high views” video and he knows, that it would be the one. A lot of the videos with April were large views and I just checked the one where he introduces her, “A New Surprise” (Live)
    June 20, 2020. It has 30,000 views and a lot of the other “April” videos have around 20,000. Anyone who has watched then Mills family….I would say most of us…are curious as to who would marry this narcissist slob…I can’t even imagine what she would like, but I can imagine RD, because she is a loony tune too.

kewpiepie my husband also thinks the perfect woman for ole Tommo is.....RACHEL DAY :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

He figures that Tommo will never find anybody who will love him as much as Rachel Day does. She is SO obsessed with him.

Remember when April was there last Summer and folks were saying in the live chat that God and Andrea sent April to him. Tommo really agreed with that. I guess until it all went belly up.

If he married Rachel Day then he could come up with one of his Tommy Theories....maybe something like.....how God sent Rachel Day to the channel before Andrea passed so Rachel could learn all about the Mills family ...their ages, birthdays, the menu cards, where Andrea kept everything in the house, what is stored where, everybody's personality types, the games they love to play and all their favorite things. Then he could say that when Andrea passed away, Rachel knew everything about everything and she helped him to remember how old his kids were and when their birthdays were and stuff they liked. And then he could say that God sent Rachel Day to be his new wife.

She could edit all the videos for him, and answer folks questions about everything, and homeschool the kids and clean the house and take care of everybody and everything. It was all meant to be.

Yup! My husband thinks she is the perfect woman for ole Tommo. Maybe she isn't smokin hot but hey, is Tommo hot? NOOOOOOOPE!! Mr Snot Pants is not hot. Rachel is perfect for him.

My husband said that if Tommo married Rachel Day, he would subscribe to the channel and watch every single video because it would be better that TV if that happened :snickering:

I read on here that folks believe Rachel is not with her husband anymore. If that is true, then she's a free woman. Tommo cant complain about her being divorced, because he's divorced too. They'd be like two peas in a pod. Ok, maybe not peas in a pod...they're veggies. They'd be like two Snickers ice creams on Tommy's special shelf

:funny_dancing_stickman_smiley_e

2.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Tomcat thinks he's a hot biker babe. He's trying to wear the chain wallet biker style and failing miserably. The only guys that wear them in my area are bikers well except for wannabes like Tomcat.😂

https://bestwalletreview.com/functional-wa...-biker-wallets/

Edited by BsBuster - 6/11/2021, 04:13 AM

3.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Rachel Day may have Autism. She knows everything about the Mills no matter what it is.

4.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    For awhile, I couldn't quite articulate what Tom reminds me of, the it hit me: early-2000s redneck wannabe businessman.

5.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't know anything about motorbikes or their riders but why do they need their wallets to be attached to a chain and why do they need the chain attached to their trousers? Can't they use a zippy pocket on their jacket?

With regard to Rachel Day, i too think she'd make a splendid partner to Tom. She'd pump his ego almost to bursting point with every day she breathed. She also knows more about the Mills family than any member of that family. And she has a weird voice, sounding like she's sucking a sweety all the time plus she ends every sentence by making it sound like it was a question. So she'd fit in a treat with the various speech impediments in the Mills cult.

She knows how to cook and although she dresses her girls in normal clothing, I bet she'd happily have them in the cheap Walmart uniforms and dress in the colours too, maybe even ditching her jeans for a floor length curtain of denim and swap her trainers for flip flops. Anything to please Tommy.

I harbour hopes that the hot chick Tommo has been sexting with, if not Clive from the council binnie lorry team, is in fact our very own Rachel Day using a false profile.

But I really, really want Tom to have been sexting and messaging with Clive, who would be wearing ladies undies and very little else as he texts sweet nothings and suggestive banter.

6.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Passerby! I am rolling on the floor with laughter!!!!!😂😂😂😂

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Don't forget tonight is pizza night.

8.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (passerby @ 10/6/2021, 23:33) 
    I don't know anything about motorbikes or their riders but why do they need their wallets to be attached to a chain and why do they need the chain attached to their trousers? Can't they use a zippy pocket on their jacket?

With regard to Rachel Day, i too think she'd make a splendid partner to Tom. She'd pump his ego almost to bursting point with every day she breathed. She also knows more about the Mills family than any member of that family. And she has a weird voice, sounding like she's sucking a sweety all the time plus she ends every sentence by making it sound like it was a question. So she'd fit in a treat with the various speech impediments in the Mills cult.

She knows how to cook and although she dresses her girls in normal clothing, I bet she'd happily have them in the cheap Walmart uniforms and dress in the colours too, maybe even ditching her jeans for a floor length curtain of denim and swap her trainers for flip flops. Anything to please Tommy.

I harbour hopes that the hot chick Tommo has been sexting with, if not Clive from the council binnie lorry team, is in fact our very own Rachel Day using a false profile.

But I really, really want Tom to have been sexting and messaging with Clive, who would be wearing ladies undies and very little else as he texts sweet nothings and suggestive banter.

It is truckers that use the chain on their wallet. The wallets tend to be large (cheque book size), they keep their wallet on the seat while driving, the chain prevents them from forgetting their wallet and/or dropping out of truck or onto the ground. Today few truckers have the chain, they keep their wallet and log books in the same place.

9.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    MissT

I hope I have the right person?

I just came across your last video on the shopping list. OMG! How sick is that?? I've seen people eat junk food, we all do, but as a treat, a snack, a special indulgence.

I couldn't help but think that looked like a boys college dormitory or frat house shopping!!!

Tom is just going crazy with the sweets becasue no one is there to keep him in line. Honestly he is like a boy who has been left home alone and who is going crazy doing whatever he feels like.

Sad thing is he is not just doing this to himself but his kids. It's all going to catch up to him and them.

A lot of people can't afford good food and so they buy more processed things becasue they are cheaper but Tom has the means to do healthy shopping and he won't becasue HE doesn't like it.

His appearance and that of the kids should tell him that maybe he isn't doing the right thing. He looks like he's in his 60's. I bet he's insulin resistant and on his way to diabetes. He probably also has fatty liver.

The kids are all terribly pale, surely lacking vitamin D or iron, dark circles under the eyes from lack of proper sleep, and either are extremely thin or with belly guts. None of them really look healthy. They have no color in their faces at all.

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (passerby @ 6/10/2021, 11:33 PM) 

Rachel Day would dress her kiddos in matching Mills uniforms faster than they could turn around. It would be her biggest joy to do that to please Tommo. If she was summoned by Tommo to be the next Mrs Mills, she and her kids would be on the next Greyhound out of wherever she lives and they would arrive at Mills Mansions wearing the color of the day, matching everybody in sight.

If that happened, Tommo would have the biggest channel on YouTube. TV service would be cancelled all over the world and The Mills Family on YouTube would be the biggest sensation since Friends. Millions would tune in daily to see the Tommo and Rachel show. Netflicks would go under. Hey, maybe Netflicks would pay Tommo millions of $$$$ to make a series for them? Reality TV would boom like never before.

Its shopping and pizza night you guys. Maybe he will drop a HINT. A Rachel Day HINT? He hasn't shown his his suggestive raised eyebrows for SO long. Maybe tonight will be the night? Buckle up everybody.....this could be the night :154: :chatter-box-smiley-emoticon: :flcvoy01:

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Contrary @ 11/6/2021, 00:54) 
    QUOTE (passerby @ 10/6/2021, 23:33) 

It is truckers that use the chain on their wallet. The wallets tend to be large (cheque book size), they keep their wallet on the seat while driving, the chain prevents them from forgetting their wallet and/or dropping out of truck or onto the ground. Today few truckers have the chain, they keep their wallet and log books in the same place.

Bikers do a lot of guys try for the biker look still today. I dated a biker in a biker club-a lot of them had biker wallets. My father, brother and now bil are and were truckers and none of them used a truckers wallet or chains. Some guys in rockabilly greaser 50s look also wear a biker wallet and chain. I remember in college in the 80s all the nerdy guys out in the bars looking like Tomcat trying to pull off the biker look. 😂

Edited by BsBuster - 6/11/2021, 07:15 AM

12.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    He messed up the pizza dough. No yeast, he forgot. He came home to a flat glob of dough. He's too busy to pay attention to his kids' meal that he only fixes them EVERY Thursday! Idiot :hearty-laugh:

Hannah was calling him Asher Daddy Asher. He's trying to play it off but I know he's ticked

13.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Wow Hannah is loud annoying and bratty. He needs to work on her manners shes plenty old enough.

14.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I wasn't paying that much attention but was he saying something about he somehow got two microwaves in the mail? Was it a mistake? If it was I bet he just keeps the extra one and doesn't report it to Amazon.

I certainly hope a subscriber wasn't deluded enough to send him one. Surely Rachel Day has more sense than that.

For God's sake Solly rarely asks for anything. If that kid wants to go to the park to eat his Subway on his birthday, let him!

Tom was trying to say no like it was improbable to eat in the park. Solly started telling him about the time he did take them to the park to eat and how he got Jimmy Johns to eat. (I think that was when April was there)

Why is he all for taking them to eat in the park just to impress some random woman you barely know but you can't do it for your own kid on his birthday? He is despicable

15. Dummysmith
        +6   Like  

User deleted

So Eden ,doesn't have a favorite anything ? Loves to read but likes no series. No favorite game ? Seems shes afraid to answer .She understands Hannah's language because she can't speak either. Tommo is really good at ignoring questions. He must have selective hearing. He definitely needs two microwave ovens.That man contradicts himself constantly. Eden bakes frequently but not so much anymore ???? Poor man needs that wife soon. He has no time. But it might be good to line up a couple extras. The newbie groupie won't last long.

Dirty underwear. Called skid marks.

1536 replies since 9/6/2021, 16:38   158884 views