Spotted: D&TWatchingTheCubsWhileJenLosesSubs Pt. 256

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NonCompetitiveGamma @ 6/14/2021, 06:36 PM) 
    Quote from Suzanne’sBiggestFan , previous thread

“Career? nope.
    Marriage? nope.
    Mothering? nope.
    Friendships? nope.
    Volunteer work? nope.”

She has an 800K house with no mortgage. For now there’s a guardrail across the street but the neighbourhood could be up and coming. A responsible ex paying good alimony and child support. Responsible ex in laws, parents, etc. Previous/(current?) social media career with a decent number of followers. Two healthy children. DVC membership, plus other past travel experiences. jmo

That's just money. Money doesn't make you happy, healthy or whole.

2.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Depl @ 14/6/2021, 19:25) 
    QUOTE (Bye Bye Baby @ 6/14/2021, 12:33 PM) 
    I do think that youtube “personalities” owe their subscribers something, after cultivating their followers for years. And if it’s the end, then they need to come out and say it, instead of ghosting.

I feel the same way about podcasts. People stop making them with no explanation. Then I try to find out on the podcast website or their SM accounts if they have ended the podcast, and there is nothing. Just tell me so that I can unsubscribe!

I totally agree. And Jen only posted about her break on IG. She should put a Community post up for the people who only follow her on YT.

I also agree about podcasts.

Totally agree. I just rewatched that video re:the recent post where she talks about “not being in a good place” and following up by mentioning Lee. Jen should say “I’m not in a good place now because of .....” By being so vague she literally invites exaggerated concern and by mentioning someone’s suicide she amplified that concern and someone could very well have called for a welfare check thus her comment about “privacy infringement”etc.

Just SAY that you are emotionally affected by the divorce, by being frozen out at Ross gatherings, by the fact Don has moved on and that you’ve been replaced. Say it.

3.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    Another thought that popped into my head this morning: Tens really did land in clover with Don. She pretty much has to do NOTHING to please him. Once again, Don latched on pretty much immediately to the first girl with a nice rack who gave him some sugar.

He still thinks he’s the luckiest guy on earth and, after ten years with Jen doing nothing but take, belittle him, and have furious meltdowns in the face of even the tiniest amount of responsibility, all Tens needs to do is show up, smile, and say thank you once in a while and Don will think he’s in heaven.

4.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen is such a wimp that even a well-meaning person saying, "Be careful, someone might call in a wellness check" is enough to scare her to death. I think that's exactly what happened after her Lee IG story and why she deleted immediately.

5.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just can't imagine that she really thought the Ross clan wouldn't skip a beat. No matter how close you think you are to your in-laws, their primary concern and allegiance is always to their kid. Even for all the Montessori smoke-blowing, she should've known that the Rosses would act in the best interest of their son and his new wife's comfort.

6.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Reminds me of Jen
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210614-135158_Instagram

7.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 14/6/2021, 19:49) 
    I just can't imagine that she really thought the Ross clan wouldn't skip a beat. No matter how close you think you are to your in-laws, their primary concern and allegiance is always to their kid. Even for all the Montessori smoke-blowing, she should've known that the Rosses would act in the best interest of their son and his new wife's comfort.

Jen think about someone other than herself? It would never occur to her to consider that possibility. It’s her world and everyone else is just living in it.

8.     +26   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She had a full life, sort of. Family (Don's) Traveling (with Don or solo with Don's money) Shopping for whatever her heart desired (Don's endless wallet) Indulging every whim (again Don's wallet) Parties (Don's family, Don's friends) Endless time for puttering, exercising, organizing drawers, closets, fridges, mud rooms, claundries, purses, cosmetic bags. Grocery hauls, Target hauls, great meals, cooking (Don) someone to make her drinks with hand stuffed blue cheese olives (Don) Family recipes (mostly Don's family) Family traditions (Don's)

Then she thought she was caged by all of it, but it was really the heavy, all consuming, responsibility of caring for children. In some weird twisted fashion, she thought caring for children would be similar to caring for a dog. She thought she knew more than the doctor assisting her during labor. I didn't want to push, I wanted it to come naturally. Ugh.

So, in what she thought was her best interest, she blew it up. Blew it up good. Then she destroyed her SM by rebranding on a whim.

It's over, she has nowhere to go. I am sad, selfishly I guess, because I enjoyed the escapism of her previous life. Her current life is just so lifeless. Even if she does start posting again, it's going to be the same old shit quotes, selfies with Winnie, walks with Winnie, baking logs, vomitus looking food pictures. Nobody wants to see that.

9.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuys! @ 14/6/2021, 20:01) 
    Then she thought she was caged by all of it, but it was really the heavy, all consuming, responsibility of caring for children. In some weird twisted fashion, she thought caring for children would be similar to caring for a dog. She thought she knew more than the doctor assisting her during labor. I didn't want to push, I wanted it to come naturally. Ugh.

So, in what she thought was her best interest, she blew it up. Blew it up good. Then she destroyed her SM by rebranding on a whim.

It's over, she has nowhere to go. I am sad, selfishly I guess, because I enjoyed the escapism of her previous life. Her current life is just so lifeless. Even if she does start posting again, it's going to be the same old shit quotes, selfies with Winnie, walks with Winnie, baking logs, vomitus looking food pictures. Nobody wants to see that.

Did she mention the separation and divorce stemmed from being caged in? I still to this day think there’s more to it than that. I’d be interested in where this was pointed out!

I find it incredibly odd that Jen still goes to that Utah home and parades around like it’s some sort of inheritance she stands to get down the line. It makes me wonder if the in laws “allow” her to visit or go there to keep the insanity at bay.

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuys! @ 14/6/2021, 20:01) 
    Her current life is just so lifeless.

This pretty much sums up the past year for her. It’s been depressing to watch.

QUOTE (GeneofArc @ 14/6/2021, 19:01) 
    Hey Jen, if you're reading, donate all that fancy camera equipment you have collecting dust to a local after school program for lower income teens! They would appreciate it a lot more than bin #874 does.

How many actual videos did she make with the giant brand new expensive camera?

How many actual videos did she make with the special vlogging camera that she got (during/just before Vlogmas I think?)

We know the drone only got used one time.

Did she think the equipment would make her content good? And interesting? Or that it would motivate her to actually work?

11.     +23   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    She made ONE! video with her new camera. One.

12.     +21   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The user name suggestion drove me out of lurk-dom. I was introduced to Jen by my daughter who watched Jen as a teen/early 20s person. I enjoyed her videos about Disney, but really didn't watch her regularly. My daughter sent me the video when Jen was freaking out over the office, and failed to mention Don as her support (with a note that I shouldn't feel too bad about my office in comparison to Organized Like Jen). I think I found the Bakery from another site, and have been actively lurking since the "hayride" debate.

13.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s funny how we went from Jen’s life of repetitive Ross events sounds like hell, to wow - she really had it good!

I mean some of the dichotomy does come from the nature of snark boards - but Don and the weirdo Rosses are what gave her life warmth and structure. She’s incapable of generating her own warmth and sucks it out of those around her.

14.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 14/6/2021, 19:40) 
    QUOTE (NonCompetitiveGamma @ 6/14/2021, 06:36 PM) 
    Quote from Suzanne’sBiggestFan , previous thread

“Career? nope.
    Marriage? nope.
    Mothering? nope.
    Friendships? nope.
    Volunteer work? nope.”

She has an 800K house with no mortgage. For now there’s a guardrail across the street but the neighbourhood could be up and coming. A responsible ex paying good alimony and child support. Responsible ex in laws, parents, etc. Previous/(current?) social media career with a decent number of followers. Two healthy children. DVC membership, plus other past travel experiences. jmo

That's just money. Money doesn't make you happy, healthy or whole.

Yes, money can't necessarily buy you happiness or health, but it gives you options to buy things to make your life easier, treatments, holidays, etc. Also an ex husband and in laws who care about the children and take responsibility is something that can't be bought. Jen's current attitude is a kind of "poor little rich girl".

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 14/6/2021, 19:53) 

Jen think about someone other than herself? It would never occur to her to consider that possibility. It’s her world and everyone else is just living in it.

This is Jen in a nutshell.

892 replies since 14/6/2021, 16:30   108013 views