Spotted: D&TWatchingTheCubsWhileJenLosesSubs Pt. 256

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TuesdayErrands @ 6/17/2021, 06:39 AM) 
    Another possibility is that the sight of Tens is making her so insecure that this is her reaction. She’ll be SWFing her next.

I've been saying that since we discovered Tensleigh. She won't succeed, of course....it involves having friends and a social life, COOKING, and doing fun things with the kids. But I suspect we'll see her try.

2. injuredmyshneckagain
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 6/16/2021, 10:37 PM) 
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 6/16/2021, 04:19 PM) 
    Whenever she says "dry goods" this is what I picture. I'm old enough to be her mother and I've never used that term in my life.

3467006_orig

She has a bin or drawer somewhere labeled "Notions" I bet.

And “ablutions”….

3.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (injuredmyshneckagain @ 6/17/2021, 12:13 PM) 
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 6/16/2021, 10:37 PM) 
    She has a bin or drawer somewhere labeled "Notions" I bet.

And “ablutions”….

When did she use the word "ablutions"? I think of that as a religious rite. :dunno:

4.     +18   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s weird. She calls going for a walk “a constitutional “

So she met Laken for dinner the same evening as the bakery found out about T.

Hmmm……

5. injuredmyshneckagain
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Hunchback of Glenview @ 6/17/2021, 12:18 PM) 
    QUOTE (injuredmyshneckagain @ 6/17/2021, 12:13 PM) 
    And “ablutions”….

When did she use the word "ablutions"? I think of that as a religious rite. :dunno:

It might have been an old Utah vlog. She mentioned her extensive nighttime routine and said the Melissas referred to it as “ablutions”.

6.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Holy sh*t I haven’t been able to go on here as much because life. But there actually is a tensely and they are getting married already 😳😳😳 that’s quick

7.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 17/6/2021, 07:18) 
    Okay … I’m watching a plan with Laken video that just came out .. she filmed it back in May

She says she’s going to have dinner with a friend she hasn’t seen in a long long time and this is what she writes in her planner.

I am not good with timelines but was Jenn traveling or were we thinking she was traveling around this time. This is for Friday, May 21st

Here is the video and she says it around the 17:38 Mark

Hmmm. I think she used her Peloton that weekend, but not positive. It could be the other Jen that does the Go Wild stuff. I think if it was our Jen, Laken would have posted a pic

Good catch, though, and you could be right! Although she didn’t see her for her extended Chicago stay a while ago

8.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    WONDER why Tensleigh updates her IG
    Changes pic 3 times
    But her FB is the same- still old name

9.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Some people go in and change their name easily, but sometimes they are a PIA. I went to change my dog’s Fb account to a “people sounding name” when FB was deleting animal accounts. They wanted me to Upload a bunch of stuff to prove it, so I left it alone

10.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TuesdayErrands @ 17/6/2021, 06:39) 
    Another possibility is that the sight of Tens is making her so insecure that this is her reaction. She’ll be SWFing her next.

OR seeing her and Emily having a fun time with kids - like FB pics-set her off

11.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    o/t-ish but Darci Isabella's kids wear swimming leggings. Youngest daughter wears leggings & skirt combo but since I don't feel right posting a pic of a young child, here is one of Darci's adult daughters in leggings & swim dress. As far as I know the family is Catholic. I could be wrong but from what I've seen their girls always seem to be in skirts & dresses.

If this is CC's future I hope it's by HER CHOICE and not her wackadoodle mother's choice. Wackadoodle is purely a comment aimed at Jennifer Boyles Ross and not anyone else for their religiously affected clothing choices which I fully respect even if I don't fully agree.

d_0

12.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (FakingIt_MakingIt @ 16/6/2021, 17:23) 
    If Jen could be honest about her parenting struggles, the divorce, adjusting to a smaller budget… she would get sympathy.
    But everything has to be perfect and she has to come off as far superior so she’s hiding because at the moment, even Jen, can’t find a way to spin her miserable life into a “better then you” situation. As soon as she can, she will be back.

You’re absolutely right, but that doesn’t work for Jen. If she did videos where she was open and honest about, say, how difficult she finds motherhood, she’d get sympathy for sure, but she’d also get a lot of people telling her “what worked for me is….” and “it’s much easier if you….” In essence they’d be telling Jen how to do it better which implies she was 1. doing it wrong, and Jen CAN NOT BE WRONG, and 2. That she wasn’t smart enough to figure it out on her own. And Jen wouldn’t feel superior then if other people had to give her all answers. It would require her to be open, honest and vulnerable in a way that’s impossible for a narcissist.

13.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 6/17/2021, 02:05 PM) 
    o/t-ish but Darci Isabella's kids wear swimming leggings. Youngest daughter wears leggings & skirt combo but since I don't feel right posting a pic of a young child, here is one of Darci's adult daughters in leggings & swim dress. As far as I know the family is Catholic. I could be wrong but from what I've seen their girls always seem to be in skirts & dresses.

If this is CC's future I hope it's by HER CHOICE and not her wackadoodle mother's choice. Wackadoodle is purely a comment aimed at Jennifer Boyles Ross and not anyone else for their religiously affected clothing choices which I fully respect even if I don't fully agree.

d_0

One of my dearest friends has "Irish Skin" with a family history of melanoma. She wears those leggings at the beach, with a different top. This gal's top looks like pajamas(but cute). So I always assume it is for skin protection, though modesty at the beach isn't a bad thing in my book. Just maybe not this extreme. But I'm at the age where my swimsuit involves the word "dress" :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

14.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    My very Catholic mother wouldn't let me wear a bikini as a kid, but we wore normal swimsuits. She was always a bandeau fan. Me being Casper, I always wind up covering my suit with an oversized button down. Plus a towel over my legs and a gigantic floppy hat. lol

15.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 6/17/2021, 03:18 PM) 
    My very Catholic mother wouldn't let me wear a bikini as a kid, but we wore normal swimsuits. She was always a bandeau fan. Me being Casper, I always wind up covering my suit with an oversized button down. Plus a towel over my legs and a gigantic floppy hat. lol

Fellow Jersey Girls, I recognize this woman(I may or may not act just like her). When she points and says through her teeth "Get over here" :crying:

www.facebook.com/ShoobiesNJ/videos/235356938012587

892 replies since 14/6/2021, 16:30   107934 views