« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    LMAO, dead. All that's missing is a comment about how if that kid hits her with a ball he's going in the water. Which might be why we go all the way to the empty beaches at Island Beach now. lol

2.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 6/17/2021, 03:26 PM) 
    LMAO, dead. All that's missing is a comment about how if that kid hits her with a ball he's going in the water. Which might be why we go all the way to the empty beaches at Island Beach now. lol

And they need an airplane with an ad banner behind it, which everyone stops and reads like it's important!

3.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Young Jen and Don photo buried in the junk drawer.
    Attached Image
    6116299D-403E-47BE-BBDF-93833D0A16DD

4.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 17/6/2021, 07:18) 
    Okay … I’m watching a plan with Laken video that just came out .. she filmed it back in May

She says she’s going to have dinner with a friend she hasn’t seen in a long long time and this is what she writes in her planner.

I am not good with timelines but was Jenn traveling or were we thinking she was traveling around this time. This is for Friday, May 21st

Here is the video and she says it around the 17:38 Mark

Does anyone else only see Laken the Cat Throwers weird way of writing “S” every time you see her planner. It’s all I can focus on 😆

5.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    My mom wears those Lands End swimming leggings to the beach. It’s the only way she feels comfortable because she hates her legs. She has the tiniest legs, so it’s not a weight thing, but her spider veins bother her. I think her legs look great.

6.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (brokenchristmastree @ 6/17/2021, 08:44 AM) 
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 17/6/2021, 07:18) 
    Okay … I’m watching a plan with Laken video that just came out .. she filmed it back in May

She says she’s going to have dinner with a friend she hasn’t seen in a long long time and this is what she writes in her planner.

I am not good with timelines but was Jenn traveling or were we thinking she was traveling around this time. This is for Friday, May 21st

Here is the video and she says it around the 17:38 Mark

Does anyone else only see Laken the Cat Throwers weird way of writing “S” every time you see her planner. It’s all I can focus on 😆

Yes! They annoy him! Heck, the way that she prints annoys me.

7.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    (I should have said in full disclosure that I wear a long sleeve rash guard shirt at the pool & beach now to protect my skin but also because what's the point of ending up with forearms 10 shades darker than upper arms -- I guess it's not always about religion)

8.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Good Morning Friends!

My two cents on the overnight discussion:

I think Jen did try to SWF Tens right after Utah when she had the strange summer dress obsession out of nowhere.

As for Tens not updating her FB stuff, I’m guessing she doesn’t use it much anymore. Most of my younger friends stick to IG with photos simultaneously posting to both platforms, but actually responding to comments etc is only on IG.

9.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Even though Jen put these wheels on motion and says she wanted the divorce, I do feel for her in one respect. She filed for divorce, rushes to buy a house, pandemic hits, she moves etc. Total life upheaval (even though she instigated it).

Don, on the other hand, seemingly slots Jen 2.0 into the role of wife, PT mom and Honorary Melissa and hardly misses a beat in life.

I’ll say it again - her hugest miscalculation was thinking she was getting rid of Don but that her place in the Ross ecosystem was secure.

10.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Every time I think about Jen and the massive miscalculation she made with regards to the whole kids/meat/divorce I have such pity and sorrow for her. Then I remember what a lying, manipulative shrew she is.

If she was a decent person I think we would all hope her friends and family were rallying around her. Because she really fucked up.

But she is just such an awful person it feels like a cosmic reset for all the ways in which she was shot in the ass with luck and never paid it forward.

11.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 17/6/2021, 16:31) 
    Every time I think about Jen and the massive miscalculation she made with regards to the whole kids/meat/divorce I have such pity and sorrow for her. Then I remember what a lying, manipulative shrew she is.

If she was a decent person I think we would all hope her friends and family were rallying around her. Because she really fucked up.

But she is just such an awful person it feels like a cosmic reset for all the ways in which she was shot in the ass with luck and never paid it forward.

Yep. It's basically 15 years worth of karma all arriving at her door. You reap what you sew.

12.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    so do we think Jen is actually going to Utah in August because it wouldn't surprise me :wacko:

it's not like Don is going to take them for a full month

maybe Jen and the kids will go for a week or two, then Jen leaves...then Don, Tens, and her kids arrive?

these people are all weird so nothing would surprise me. Jen should just back out but she won't

13.     +41   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, I think she'll go. Whatever is the weirdest answer is the correct one with this fam haha

14.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t think Jen is not a decent person, per se. I think she is a damaged/troubled person stemming from her pre-Don years.

I do think he tried to help her, as did his family and who really knows what went on in therapy (you can lead a horse to water…).

I also think they did help Jen to the extent she was functional for many years (if only at faffing about as a busy bee…still in rewatch I am amazing at the volume of content she was pumping out. Real content and not just “Let’s chat” crapola.

My firm belief, without any real way to confirm, is that Jen suffered from done firm of PPD. That combined with her pre-existing issues and Don working more, instead of less, put her on this road.

Now she is in free fall. It doesn’t seem she has much of a support system, despite what she says. She admittedly had no friends. Her parents were never her support system - the Rosses were. I could see Suzanne trying to support Jen even now, but more one on one, with boundaries.

15.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    I would have bet hard cash she wouldn’t have gone last summer. Covid + awkwardness + moving on with her life.

But then, there she was, claiming the bed in the RV!!

Either she is the poop stuck to the sole of the Rosses collective shoes, or they WANT her there.

Either way, it is the weird Ross Circus coming to town this summer!!

Let’s hope Jen is back on SM, bringing the hilarity!

892 replies since 14/6/2021, 16:30   107934 views