Anonymous
    No, I’m in Europe.

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hunchback of Glenview @ 6/17/2021, 05:21 PM) 
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 6/17/2021, 05:18 PM) 
    ^^ oh, yum, frozen thin mints sounds tempting.

I've never eaten them any other way! They're wonderful!

Growing up, that is how our family ate them, too! I didn't realize other people did this.

3.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    I think she got to go to Utah with the fam last year, because it was arranged when they first decided to divorce in a moment of trying to ease the transition and compromise.

But by Aug he was dating Tens, Jen was being a passive aggressive bitch, and it was tense.

This year? I think Suzanne has a soft spot and told her she can take the kids put for a week or two first. Maybe it overlaps some with Suz and Poopsie, maybe it doesn’t. But then Don and Tens will show up with her kids and Jen will leave by herself, leaving CC and Donny with Don and the fam for another week or two.

I don’t think she’ll let Don take the kids by himself for the whole month. When custody is shared 50-50 usually each parent can reserve a week or two with the kids for vacation, but longer stretches in the summer are usually for dads only when they don’t live nearby and can’t share custody during the year. Possible exception would be if Don says “please let me take the kids to Utah for a month, you’ll still get your child support and you don’t have to reciprocate by having them with you for a whole month another time.”

4. Bunion of Fury
        +28   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 17/6/2021, 17:46) 
    I think she got to go to Utah with the fam last year, because it was arranged when they first decided to divorce in a moment of trying to ease the transition and compromise.

But by Aug he was dating Tens, Jen was being a passive aggressive bitch, and it was tense.

This year? I think Suzanne has a soft spot and told her she can take the kids put for a week or two first. Maybe it overlaps some with Suz and Poopsie, maybe it doesn’t. But then Don and Tens will show up with her kids and Jen will leave by herself, leaving CC and Donny with Don and the fam for another week or two.

I don’t think she’ll let Don take the kids by himself for the whole month. When custody is shared 50-50 usually each parent can reserve a week or two with the kids for vacation, but longer stretches in the summer are usually for dads only when they don’t live nearby and can’t share custody during the year. Possible exception would be if Don says “please let me take the kids to Utah for a month, you’ll still get your child support and you don’t have to reciprocate by having them with you for a whole month another time.”

My kids are not married yet but I can say this. Over my dead body would any of my sons ex wives would stay on a vacation at MY home. Kids or no kids. When you divorce there are consequences. This scenario is just screaming dysfunctional to me. You are in or you are out. It ends there.

5.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 17/6/2021, 17:18) 
    No, I don't think she will go out and stay there. I think she might fly out with them, MAYBE stay one night at the log prison, but then she will go rent her van and will vanlife it while the kids are there with Don & Tens.

Knowing her, she’ll try to van life in Southern Utah again in August and die. The desert doesn’t play.

6.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Can Tensleigh's kids head out of state? I wonder what that divorce arrangement is like. I bet that Tensleigh has been to Utah but the kids haven't, this will be the first time all the kids are in Utah together. How fun for Suzanne and Poopsie.

7.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Attn Jen:

trust

8.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DonsAmex @ 17/6/2021, 18:11) 
    Can Tensleigh's kids head out of state? I wonder what that divorce arrangement is like. I bet that Tensleigh has been to Utah but the kids haven't, this will be the first time all the kids are in Utah together. How fun for Suzanne and Poopsie.

He is out of state now, so yes, she can

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can see her going to Utah when Don and T are not there as was already mentioned. Suzanne is a pushover and Jen is a pushy bitch. I don’t think any of them would want her there at the same time as Don’s new wife. That would be beyond awkward even for the we are the world Rosses. No way that’s happening. If it does I’ll be blown away and have to eat Raven crow.

10.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So if they alllll go out there, Don's Amex (me lol) has to buy airline tix for Don, Jen, Charlotte, Donny, Tensleigh, and 3 of Tensleigh's kids AND WINNIE. At that point, they should just charter a private jet for that entourage.

11.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 17/6/2021, 16:41) 
    so do we think Jen is actually going to Utah in August because it wouldn't surprise me :wacko:

it's not like Don is going to take them for a full month

maybe Jen and the kids will go for a week or two, then Jen leaves...then Don, Tens, and her kids arrive?

these people are all weird so nothing would surprise me. Jen should just back out but she won't

I don't think she will go.

I think Suzanne has been worried about freezing Jen out so was still including her but now that Tens is on the scene Don won't allow Jen to join them.

Suzanne was being nice to Jen but I bet her presence made Don angry. Jen attempted the 'look at me I'm skinny!' thing to win him back, but by then he was probably Whatsapping Tensleigh 24/7.

The reality of losing Ross-family privileges is part of why Jen has crashed and burned so badly lately. Getting divorced is about losing way more than just Don.

If Jen does go with them? Then Don is officially a coward and a moron. Jen won't read the room that her presence isn't wanted. She has to be told.

12.     +37   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's low now, but when she doesn't get to go to her heart home this year, she'll really be fucked.

IMAGINE how you'd feel knowing someone else was out there with your ex, your ex-inlaws and YOUR children, while you sit at home awaiting the occasional charity visit from your elderly parents.

Crushing grief and regret.

Girlfriend didn't know how good she had it till he peaced out with his overnight bag and never looked back.

13.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 6/17/2021, 06:30 PM) 
    She's low now, but when she doesn't get to go to her heart home this year, she'll really be fucked.

IMAGINE how you'd feel knowing someone else was out there with your ex, your ex-inlaws and YOUR children, while you sit at home awaiting the occasional charity visit from your elderly parents.

Crushing grief and regret.

Girlfriend didn't know how good she had it till he peaced out with his overnight bag and never looked back.

YES! Tensleigh picking out new decor for your old room and pitching all of the bins and organization 'solutions' you set up, turning the loftice into something cool...hell Tensleigh sleeping on the mattress that YOU picked out.

I wonder if T and D are going to switch to a different bedroom and give the kids that room since it's soooo JEN.

14.     +26   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope Tens saw the absofreakinglutely I’m going to Utah this summer IG Live (or whatever it was) and turned the doe eyes on Suze and asked if that was true because it sure would make her uncomfortable…

If Suze is a pushover for Jen, do you think she’s not going to be the same to Mrs Ross 2.0?

15.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 6/17/2021, 06:21 PM) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 17/6/2021, 03:06) 
    That's nuts if you're not literally a professional athlete.

Actually it’s not. Try teaching 3 fitness classes a day 2 of your own, and 1 if you’re subbing for another instructor. As a certified group fitness instructor, certified TurboKick instructor,
    Certified Tabata instructor , and certified personal trainer it’s not uncommon for me to sometimes put in three hours a day. Unlike Jen though I’m getting paid.

I teach a class in the morning then I teach a class in the afternoon 4x a week. I Love it! I personal train clients in the evening. When my boss went on maternity leave I picked up one of her classes to help out. So if it’s your job you can definitely put in three hours of cardio, if your body is used to it? Which mine is it’s nothing. After 12 years of doing it it’s like drinking water. Give your body enough time and it can get used to anything. I have some students that come to both my classes and take a yoga class so some of my students put in three hours.

...You're a professional. It's your job. Jen is doing this instead of a job. Jen is trying out-exercise mental illness.

892 replies since 14/6/2021, 16:30   108013 views