Spotted: D&TWatchingTheCubsWhileJenLosesSubs Pt. 256

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 18/6/2021, 04:43) 
    This ^ sent me down a rabbit hole, as often happens. lol

Have any of you listened to Joe's music on his other IG? He's got something dropping soon, so he's got some clips. It seems so basic, while trying too hard to be cutting edge. Not my cup of tea, so *wonder*ing if anyone else has listened?

ETA: Jen 'liked' this post of Joe's

tkohofficial
    throwback to baby joe participating in the (particularly queer) tradition of going blonde during a mental breakdown!

Maybe she'll come back white-blonde. HA

Jen has always tended to choose makeup and clothing colors that make her look like a corpse, so blonde is just the next evolution of that.

Jen, here’s a hint for finding your next real D: bob, jewel tones. In the right colors and styles, your present need for a nose job will take care of itself.

2.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 6/17/2021, 07:47 PM) 
    Jen has always tended to choose makeup and clothing colors that make her look like a corpse, so blonde is just the next evolution of that.

Jen, here’s a hint for finding your next real D: bob, jewel tones. In the right colors and styles, your present need for a nose job will take care of itself.

What's wrong with her nose?

Bigger_nose_0

3.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Also I meant REAL D, not whatever this face is D:

4.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    I gotta say....

I'll be really surprised if Jen goes to Utah with the "fam jam" ever again.
    I think that it's really great if exe's and in-laws can still get along, and even be together sometimes when it makes sense.
    However, if those Rosses know what's good for them they will set some strong boundaries with Jen, especially now that Don is in this new relationship. How can that be fair to him to allow his EX-WIFE on a trip that includes his new partner?
    Boundaries are good and healthy.

They don't have to hate each other, and can all still maintain a level of relationship - but they really do not need to allow Jen to be so close.
    It can't be healthy for Jen mentally either.

But it's not just the Rosses.
    Jen needs to understand that things aren't going to be the same for her now.
    Divorces are hard and change the course of life for everyone involved.
    She's an IDIOT if she thought she was still going to be PWINCESS JENNIER ROTH after Don left.
    They don't owe her shit.
    But they may be decent people who still try to include her sometimes, and she should be thankful for that.

If she had an ounce of self-awareness or self-respect she would STAY HOME.

However, if by some inexplicable reason she joins them all in Utah this year - I hope that Don and Tens room is right next door to Jen and they have LOUD sex every night. It would serve her right for being such a damn clinger.

5.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Never mind……Ignore me…. I’m losing it. Ha ha :sorry_smiley:

QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 18/6/2021, 04:29) 
    QUOTE (Busy Bee Like Jen @ 6/17/2021, 07:23 PM) 
    It is Instagram official- They have all unfollowed one another. She still follows Jeff, but he isn’t following her. :m1273:

He is still following her. He never followed her to begin with on his PigKiller IG.

farmer_jeff

Jeff's fiance, Joe, is also still following her.

6.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 18/6/2021, 04:51) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 6/17/2021, 07:47 PM) 

What's wrong with her nose?

Bigger_nose_0

It grows when she lies...
    :blushing-smiley-emoticon:

7.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Another reality facing Jen: Suze replacing all photos around the house and log prison that include Jen, with photos that include Tens.

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ooooooolikejen @ 18/6/2021, 05:04) 
    I gotta say....

I'll be really surprised if Jen goes to Utah with the "fam jam" ever again.
    I think that it's really great if exe's and in-laws can still get along, and even be together sometimes when it makes sense.
    However, if those Rosses know what's good for them they will set some strong boundaries with Jen, especially now that Don is in this new relationship. How can that be fair to him to allow his EX-WIFE on a trip that includes his new partner?
    Boundaries are good and healthy.

They don't have to hate each other, and can all still maintain a level of relationship - but they really do not need to allow Jen to be so close.
    It can't be healthy for Jen mentally either.

But it's not just the Rosses.
    Jen needs to understand that things aren't going to be the same for her now.
    Divorces are hard and change the course of life for everyone involved.
    She's an IDIOT if she thought she was still going to be PWINCESS JENNIER ROTH after Don left.
    They don't owe her shit.
    But they may be decent people who still try to include her sometimes, and she should be thankful for that.

If she had an ounce of self-awareness or self-respect she would STAY HOME.

However, if by some inexplicable reason she joins them all in Utah this year - I hope that Don and Tens room is right next door to Jen and they have LOUD sex every night. It would serve her right for being such a damn clinger.

Having to listen to DaddyDomDon give Tens the yummy steak every night-wow! It would serve her right!

9.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I keep wondering what her trip is that she planned for some time this year that she bought a yeti cooler and one of those emergency Garmin tracking / locator devices should she end up missing. Is she going somewhere like Yellowstone with a million others and never plans to step off the crowded boardwalk trails?

And I’ve been following the search for missing guy in Grand Teton area, Wyoming who went for a hike with nothing but a water bottle wearing shorts 10 days ago. Im wondering if a bear got him.

Also interesting read about how many missing without a trace cases on public lands. www.outsideonline.com/2164446/leav...X2DFIRqe7q8SOck

10.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    gif

11.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 6/17/2021, 09:56 PM) 
    gif

applying_lotion

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Littlegarose @ 6/16/2021, 09:49 PM) 
    LOL. Wonder if she'll change it to "van life" :D

Oooo this makes me think that Tens putting minivan in there was a dig against Jen, mocking the van stuff. Ughhh immature! If that was truly a coincidence, it is very strange (maybe Don somehow attracts women who like vans?) but then after reading here, she'd have taken it out by now.

13.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    If Suzanne practices what she preaches, she won't completely ice out Jen but she will respect her son's boundaries. There is no problem with Jen staying at the Utah house with the kids if D/T aren't there. I think eventually Jen will let go and distance herself from the Ross family. Probably out of teenage rebellion.

I hope Jen reinvents herself and comes back with a vengeance. Even with her hiatus the past year, I got some good recs from her (fitness and chocolate wise). If she plans on sticking to plant based eating (that's my diet of choice) she needs to expand her palette and she'll have recipes to share. What worries me about her appearance is how gaunt she looks. I doubt she's getting enough complete proteins in her diet, specially with the way she works out.

14.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Disjointed thoughts:
    1-The Rosses don’t own Utah. Jen obviously loves it. WTF did she buy that gigantic ugly house that is way bigger than she needs? It’s her and 2 part-time young kids. She doesn’t entertain. I know she was fantasizing about some future large blended family like Ali Edwards….but this is a case where Jen’s imagination/fantasy life got the better of her. With the money she spent on purchasing and “upgrading” RM2, she could have a place in Glenview or wherever, AND a place in Utah. No, it wouldn’t be the log prison, but still….

I’d be shocked if she is invited to Utah this summer. I can see them allowing her to use the cabin when they aren’t there….but if that happens, she ain’t spending a week there with the kids without someone else to help with the kids. She loves being there by herself. Not being there with her TWO! children.

2) Has Emily really never had a real job besides with the Raven Foundation? WTF do they even do??? How can this group have enough work for more than 1 person?? It looks like all it really is is a website and newsletter and they have a few events once in awhile. What do these people actually spend their time doing for work??! (Not a dissimilar question to what I wonder about Jen). (God these people are so effing weird and lucky.) Also, how can I get a job there? (Never mind if it involves becoming a part of their enmeshed family.)

Also, I just can’t with the pig killer. I mean….yeah, I eat pork. But it sounded like this pig was more of a pet than just a farm animal. To just kill a pet because you can’t bother to take care of him/her properly is disgusting.

PS: she doesn’t even care enough about that house to even furnish it properly to make it a home.

It really is too bad they didn’t just get a nanny and some antidepressants for Jen. It seems like if they did that, Jen could have still enjoyed her previously charmed life (and simultaneously possibly even taken more pleasure from her childrens’ company), but still had a lot of her precious alone time. Although she would have still have had to have sex with Don. Maybe the sex was THAT bad that it was worth blowing up her whole life. (And no, I’m not calling her a whore or prostitute. She herself has said that they are best friends and great co-parents, but that they just weren’t good together “romantically” or something like that.)

15.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'll start with an apology because I don't remember who brought this up so please be gentle with me with forgiveness. And if you don't that's okay, I'm not Gene and I can take a lot of heat.

I was thinking about Don's weight loss at the time of the Christmas stare and his more current "pudgy" state.

I think the stress of living with Gene even when he was in the basement and most likely wasn't accessing the kitchen, his weight plummeted naturally.

I can imagine the hell he put up with during this time.
    His nerves were probably shot, he knew there were two very young children involved AND he was about to lose a lot of money.

I would think once he was away from that hell house and the environment of Gene and in his own apartment he gradually began to put the weight back on just as naturally.

I'm sure he's gaining that happy newlywed weight now that he's with someone that will actually cook for or with him.

892 replies since 14/6/2021, 16:30   108013 views