Spotted: D&TWatchingTheCubsWhileJenLosesSubs Pt. 256

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I can see Tens IG page, but only her profile pic. Where are people seeing other photos? Or maybe I'm an idiot and missed the fanfic part.

I thought it was telling, during Grandma Betty's condo tour, she kept referring to the Boyles' side of the family as "that side" of the family. She 100% thought of herself as a Ross first and foremost, and her actual blood relatives as "that." It's not a stretch to think that she viewed herself as a forever Ross, even after divorcing the actual Ross part.

She has no claim on the log prison. None, she'll not be going back there unless the Rosses give her mercy visits.

Edited by YouGuys! - 6/18/2021, 07:46 AM

2.     +35   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    ITA. Who would pay for that stuff? People complain about Net Flix raising prices and they actually have Real Content. Paying just for a Z list influencer? No thank you.

3.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (YouGuys! @ 18/6/2021, 14:42) 
    I thought it was telling, during Grandma Betty's condo tour, she kept referring to the Boyles's side of the family as "that side" of the family. She 100% thought of herself as a Ross first and foremost, and her actual blood relatives as "that." It's not a stretch to think that she viewed herself as a forever Ross, even after divorcing the actual Ross part.

I picked up on that too. I think by “that side of the family” she meant the California Boyles branch. Gravy is one of 4 of Betty’s kids. I think Jim and his family settled in Minnesota. Linda and her family/kids settled in San Diego area. I’m not positive where the other sister/daughter is and of course Gravy is in Chicago area where they apparently grew up since that’s where GB lived from her early 20’s to 94 years old. I’m not sure if she was raised in Pittsburgh or if it was grandpa Walt who was from there.

ETA - Jen definitely thought of herself as a Ross first and foremost, but I just don’t think that’s related to what she was saying. She was referring to an Aunt/Uncle/Cousins that settled far away and who she probably never knew that well.

4.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 6/18/2021, 03:34 AM) 
    Disjointed thoughts:
    1-The Rosses don’t own Utah. Jen obviously loves it. WTF did she buy that gigantic ugly house that is way bigger than she needs? It’s her and 2 part-time young kids. She doesn’t entertain. I know she was fantasizing about some future large blended family like Ali Edwards….but this is a case where Jen’s imagination/fantasy life got the better of her. With the money she spent on purchasing and “upgrading” RM2, she could have a place in Glenview or wherever, AND a place in Utah. No, it wouldn’t be the log prison, but still….

DOES she love Utah though? Or did she love being able to get away from Don and do whatever she wanted when they were married, aka eat as little as possible and work out as much as possible while also being able to brag about her "family vacation home"? Because I have seen all of the videos multiple times and nothing indicated that she loved UTAH, she loved the house and her routine there.

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Snark Week I do think she liked to get away from everyone but it wasn’t to. As little as possible. I think she had major binge/purge action going on in Utah while alone. As for exercise - she exercised tons at home. I didn’t realize it until we were watching all the old videos how she used to do 2 work outs a day at home as well. That’s probably because i skipped a lot of vlogs the first time around.

6.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 6/18/2021, 05:47 AM) 
    I can’t think of a bigger loser move than having the money to travel anywhere, yet choosing to use your ex in-laws’ holiday home when your ex husband is remarried and they have clearly iced you out.

Get a life, Gene!

America is FULL of places to go MUCH closer to Chicago
    she is too dense to get a State Parks book or National parks book and figure it out

7.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Snark Week @ 18/6/2021, 14:53) 
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 6/18/2021, 03:34 AM) 
    Disjointed thoughts:
    1-The Rosses don’t own Utah. Jen obviously loves it. WTF did she buy that gigantic ugly house that is way bigger than she needs? It’s her and 2 part-time young kids. She doesn’t entertain. I know she was fantasizing about some future large blended family like Ali Edwards….but this is a case where Jen’s imagination/fantasy life got the better of her. With the money she spent on purchasing and “upgrading” RM2, she could have a place in Glenview or wherever, AND a place in Utah. No, it wouldn’t be the log prison, but still….

DOES she love Utah though? Or did she love being able to get away from Don and do whatever she wanted when they were married, aka eat as little as possible and work out as much as possible while also being able to brag about her "family vacation home"? Because I have seen all of the videos multiple times and nothing indicated that she loved UTAH, she loved the house and her routine there.

I always got the impression she liked bragging.

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, I don’t know who would pay. Either super fans or super haters.

But people throw money at YouTubers in Superchats and send them gifts in the mail so who knows

9.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 18/6/2021, 14:04) 
    Imagine being SO caged that even after you've split from your ex-husband you're still awkwardly showing up at his parent's vacation home :lol:

I cringe so hard thinking about her doing this. ugh

10.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 6/18/2021, 09:05 AM) 
    Snark Week I do think she liked to get away from everyone but it wasn’t to. As little as possible. I think she had major binge/purge action going on in Utah while alone. As for exercise - she exercised tons at home. I didn’t realize it until we were watching all the old videos how she used to do 2 work outs a day at home as well. That’s probably because i skipped a lot of vlogs the first time around.

She did work out tons at home but Don made most of her meals. In Utah she could literally eat cubed chicken on dry pasta and take "oops this isn't mine" Exlax and no one would be watching her. I truly think it was part of her disordered eating process and Utah alone made her happy because no one was keeping tabs on her.

11.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I have been reading here for about 2 years, have watched Jen almost since day 1, got many ideas for purchases that were actually worth it, (she and her consumption are way above my pay grade lol) and here I posted once, and took it down: it was the post of Winnie and the word "Yep" wherein I thought she was trying to tell us the dog died, that was during 2020 in an Instagram story, someone else here addressed it, as clearly it was very misleading re that status of her dog.

I fell "called" to post today because altho I did not ask for any Tens & Don pics, you awesome bakers left enough crumbs for me to find a great deal on the new Mrs. Ross, and I do think they had a quick ceremony out of county to keep the marriage certificate out readily available public info.

2 very very public photos of the new Mrs Ross are on FB one shows that apparently she commissioned a potrait of Yoda back in April, why would one do that? maybe I missed something, but usually that is done to memorialize a dog after it is gone, so my theory is she is close enough to Emily to commission a painting of Yoda, and again this is very publid and was not hard to find.

Next, is a photo of the new Mrs. Ross from last year early Aug 2020 in suglassed that she is modeling (???) for an eyewear establishment, again, VERY public and no breaking any wall there, they are very expensive $800 sunglasses and the eyewear establishment has this as a photo to promote the sunglasses but thanks her, so Don Don was buying her pretties

And agree w the theory that this was a friendship or they knew each other from biz interactions and well one day they saw each other and were no longer in friend zone.

Thanks to all who post a lot, agree, Jen is missing the boat on the tons of content this could provide and her channel, instead of failing could be going way up in the numbers on SocialBlade thus giving her $$$ and head pats.

12.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think a lot of what Jen liked about the Rosses and Utah was a sense of belonging and consistency. They also made her feel needed and important (decorating Utah early for Christmas, doing all the Utah stockings, organizing the pantry, finding the Air BNB when they went to Southampton.)

I think every one of those were things she felt lacking in her upbringing. The sense of belonging, stability, consistency, feeling needed and valued. I don’t know if it’s because the Boyles moved around a lot or what but it seems the Rosses gave her what she had been searching for.

And then she either didn’t realize how much she depended on them for stability in her life or she stupidly thought that she could get jettison Don but nothing else would change with the extended family because she could use the kids as her entrée (although she said even without kids they would’ve remained close). I honestly think that’s the thing she’s the most hurt about in all of this.

13.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 18/6/2021, 15:07) 
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 6/18/2021, 05:47 AM) 
    I can’t think of a bigger loser move than having the money to travel anywhere, yet choosing to use your ex in-laws’ holiday home when your ex husband is remarried and they have clearly iced you out.

Get a life, Gene!

she is too dense to get a State Parks book or National parks book and figure it out

In her defense, the combined National State parks guide has yet to be published.

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 18/6/2021, 15:44) 
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 18/6/2021, 15:07) 

In her defense, the combined National State parks guide has yet to be published.

:hearty-laugh:

15.     +14   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    👋🏻 Come out of lurkdom while searching for why Jen has removed her MHWL videos. Wow, I had no idea what has been going on. I’ve been trying to catch up all morning but not fully caught up yet. Be back when I’ve finished. Just wanted to applaud this fantastic group in the meantime for all the sleuthing.

892 replies since 14/6/2021, 16:30   108013 views