Poor baby Jen... the hits just keep on coming

www.outsideonline.com/2424707/eagle-creek-shutting-down

2.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 6/18/2021, 06:45 AM) 
    I keep wondering what her trip is that she planned for some time this year that she bought a yeti cooler and one of those emergency Garmin tracking / locator devices should she end up missing. Is she going somewhere like Yellowstone with a million others and never plans to step off the crowded boardwalk trails?

And I’ve been following the search for missing guy in Grand Teton area, Wyoming who went for a hike with nothing but a water bottle wearing shorts 10 days ago. Im wondering if a bear got him.

Also interesting read about how many missing without a trace cases on public lands. www.outsideonline.com/2164446/leav...X2DFIRqe7q8SOck

Utah has a lot of BLM land, especially in southern utah. They say if you are going to go to the back country, you should have gps and let someone know where you are going. Also take a lot of water.

I don’t see her hiking alone in grizzly country.

3.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Not my packing cubes (that I can admittedly get a much cheaper knock off on Amazon) ;_;

QUOTE (I love me some me @ 18/6/2021, 16:11) 
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 6/18/2021, 06:45 AM) 
    I keep wondering what her trip is that she planned for some time this year that she bought a yeti cooler and one of those emergency Garmin tracking / locator devices should she end up missing. Is she going somewhere like Yellowstone with a million others and never plans to step off the crowded boardwalk trails?

And I’ve been following the search for missing guy in Grand Teton area, Wyoming who went for a hike with nothing but a water bottle wearing shorts 10 days ago. Im wondering if a bear got him.

Also interesting read about how many missing without a trace cases on public lands. www.outsideonline.com/2164446/leav...X2DFIRqe7q8SOck

Utah has a lot of BLM land, especially in southern utah. They say if you are going to go to the back country, you should have gps and let someone know where you are going. Also take a lot of water.

I don’t see her hiking alone in grizzly country.

I do. She’s that stupid not to know.

4.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Picture if you will... looking forward to visiting your family's vacation home all year for a little R&R and upon arrival opening the door to find this:

SPOILER (click to view)
    whackjob

5.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 18/6/2021, 10:44) 
    Imagine WANTING to go to your ex-husband's family's vacation home for the summer in the middle of nowhere when your husband has become engaged to an upgraded version of you. Talk about masochism.

Moreso now that they are married

6.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen is an absolute social freak

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 18/6/2021, 16:44) 
    Picture if you will... looking forward to visiting your family's vacation home all year for a little R&R and upon arrival opening the door to find this:

<div class="code_top" align="left">SPOILER (<a href="javascript:spoiler()">click to view)
    <div class="code" align="left">whackjob

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5aW08ivHU

:hearty-laugh:

8. We’reAllMadHere!
        +2   Like  

User deleted

<div class="code_top" align="left">SPOILER (<a href="javascript:spoiler()">click to view)

:nervous:

9.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    lol Don opens the door to the Utah house:

"Hai Don! It's me! PWINTHETH JENNIFER WOSS!"

lmao

10.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (We’reAllMadHere! @ 6/18/2021, 05:02 PM) 

:nervous:

Right? I'll be sleeping with the lights on tonight! 😳

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Or the mirror gif after she's done her skincare routine... can anyone find that one?

Don walks towards the bathroom... and there she is... staring at him in the mirror :lol: :lol:

12.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 6/18/2021, 09:44 AM) 
    I think a lot of what Jen liked about the Rosses and Utah was a sense of belonging and consistency. They also made her feel needed and important (decorating Utah early for Christmas, doing all the Utah stockings, organizing the pantry, finding the Air BNB when they went to Southampton.)

I think every one of those were things she felt lacking in her upbringing. The sense of belonging, stability, consistency, feeling needed and valued. I don’t know if it’s because the Boyles moved around a lot or what but it seems the Rosses gave her what she had been searching for.

And then she either didn’t realize how much she depended on them for stability in her life or she stupidly thought that she could get jettison Don but nothing else would change with the extended family because she could use the kids as her entrée (although she said even without kids they would’ve remained close). I honestly think that’s the thing she’s the most hurt about in all of this.

I 100% agree with this. Jen had NO idea that her entire social circle and family basically consisted of the Ross's. She may have realized it when they first split but I think she really thought that they would still be around for her. I am sure Suzanne told her as much because that's her personality. But then the reality (and bitterness) of divorce set in, Don didn't take the revenge bod/Athleta bathing suit bait and then Tens entered the picture and blew it all out of the water. If Don had stayed pining for their lost relationship she would have had exactly what she wanted, freedom with control.

13.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Laughing out loud @ 6/18/2021, 10:10 AM)
    👋🏻 Come out of lurkdom while searching for why Jen has removed her MHWL videos. Wow, I had no idea what has been going on. I’ve been trying to catch up all morning but not fully caught up yet. Be back when I’ve finished. Just wanted to applaud this fantastic group in the meantime for all the sleuthing.

Welcome! Join us on the rewatch thread. We have MHWL videos :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62169532

14.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Specialtreat @ 18/6/2021, 16:10) 
    Poor baby Jen... the hits just keep on coming

www.outsideonline.com/2424707/eagle-creek-shutting-down

NOOOOO! Off to the Container Store I go.,.

15.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 18/6/2021, 17:05) 
    Or the mirror gif after she's done her skincare routine... can anyone find that one?

Don walks towards the bathroom... and there she is... staring at him in the mirror :lol: :lol:

Found it :lol:

OH HEY DON. FANCY SEEING YOU HERE.

5ADD91AF-D593-496F-8AC1-069044BB56D9

892 replies since 14/6/2021, 16:30   108013 views