Inspired by Nikki

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I've long been curious about Nikki's relationship with her mother. She seems to almost worship her?

Can't recall which video it was, I know it was a while ago, but Nikki said something to the effect of "I love to serve my mother, and she loves to be served." Really had a weird vibe to it. (Then again, maybe I just don't get it because I'm not close to my own mom).

There was another video where Nikki asked her mom questions viewers had sent in, and she seemed like a fairly normal person. In fact she seemed quite casual and laid back compared to Nikki.

The house situation has always confused me as well, the video posted above clears some of that up.

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Confetti Funfetti @ 1/22/2022, 09:37 PM) 
    I've long been curious about Nikki's relationship with her mother. She seems to almost worship her?

Can't recall which video it was, I know it was a while ago, but Nikki said something to the effect of "I love to serve my mother, and she loves to be served." Really had a weird vibe to it. (Then again, maybe I just don't get it because I'm not close to my own mom).

There was another video where Nikki asked her mom questions viewers had sent in, and she seemed like a fairly normal person. In fact she seemed quite casual and laid back compared to Nikki.

The house situation has always confused me as well, the video posted above clears some of that up.

I always thought her mother was dead. When they first moved into their house and she was picking paints she said that her mother loved that blush pinky/peachy rose color and when she saw it reminded her of her mother and she missed her. So I thought she was dead.

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    $60 aprons up in her shop.

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Today's video was just strange. Jorge took over the camera for the day to show a typical Saturday for him, and it felt like every other sentence was some variation of either "I can't do X because it bothers Nikki," or "I need to do Y or Nikki will be unhappy."

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (edithcrawley @ 1/29/2022, 02:36 AM) 
    Today's video was just strange. Jorge took over the camera for the day to show a typical Saturday for him, and it felt like every other sentence was some variation of either "I can't do X because it bothers Nikki," or "I need to do Y or Nikki will be unhappy."

I don't care for her husband. Something about him. I see Nikki has gotten a new bed. Did we ever see the end result of her daughters' room?

6.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    She mentioned a memorial service for her sister who I presume recently passed away. Anyone know what happened?

7.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 2/18/2022, 08:24 PM) 
    She mentioned a memorial service for her sister who I presume recently passed away. Anyone know what happened?

Her sister passed away from an autoimmune disease.

8.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you. Very sad to hear. I hope she and her family are doing as best as can be expected.

9.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She bought a wrap dress, size XS, and had to have her seamstress adjust it by 2 inches. It was still way, way too tight. So tight that she had to wear a camisole because it wouldn't close over her breasts. And the skirt, which should have had a swing to it was clinging to her body.

Girl is NOT a size XS, she is a medium all day long.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stitcher @ 2/28/2022, 02:50 PM) 
    She bought a wrap dress, size XS, and had to have her seamstress adjust it by 2 inches. It was still way, way too tight. So tight that she had to wear a camisole because it wouldn't close over her breasts. And the skirt, which should have had a swing to it was clinging to her body.

Yes, my family has owned a women's clothing boutique since the 1980s and I pegged her for a medium immediately.

11.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Does Jorge control the purse strings?

In her latest video, Nikki said that Jorge buys the candles on Amazon. A couple of videos ago, she said that Jorge bought the new bed skirt for their bed. In what world does a husband buy a bed skirt for a bed?

I find it very strange. Is Nikki not allowed to buy things online?

12.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So the XS dress she had her seamstress let out (which was still way too small for her) she admitted it was uncomfortably tight and she's selling it. Now she needs to sell the green trenchcoat she wore in her newest video. So tight. So, SO tight. You could see the buttons pulling. Why does she wear such tight clothes?

13.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    You can always tell when someone has gained weight throughout their arms and their chin as well as how their waist and rib cage look behind them. She is clearly no longer a small or extra small. It’s understandable that she does not want to let go of the smaller clothes. Or the carbs because let’s face she is getting older and you do have to start to let go of the sugar and carbs and order to lose weight. I really shouldn’t waste my time yelling at the screen that her clothes are going to pop off at anytime.

QUOTE (Stitcher @ 3/22/2022, 09:13 AM) 
    So the XS dress she had her seamstress let out (which was still way too small for her) she admitted it was uncomfortably tight and she's selling it. Now she needs to sell the green trenchcoat she wore in her newest video. So tight. So, SO tight. You could see the buttons pulling. Why does she wear such tight clothes?

She said her Streamstress was having health troubles and had to discontinue making clothes for her. It sounded like she was making extra work for her and knowing this. Then she ends up selling the dress? Where is her empathy?

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stitcher @ 28/2/2022, 14:50) 

I'm a medium and I'm very very obviously smaller than her. I like to be able to sit down without ripping tye seams of my clothes.
    I never understood the insanity,/obsession behind the size of clothes. Just buy what looks good.
    I have long arms and I will go up in size to cover my arms, same for the legs. I can always take it in in the waist.
    Wth is wrong with her!

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’ve recently started watching her, and it drives me absolutely crazy how she drags furniture across her floors. Doesn’t she worry about scratching the floor? It makes my skin crawl to watch. She does it all the time!

245 replies since 18/6/2021, 20:44   63813 views