Inspired by Nikki

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Big Bertha Pinhead @ 24/1/2022, 18:15) 
    $60 aprons up in her shop.

From personal knowledge she has a seamstress make the aprons and buys them. At least the first few sets. I can’t see any she currently has. So she is paying someone to hand make them which IS considerably more expensive than buying them from a sweatshop .

QUOTE (Breakdown @ 20/6/2021, 03:10) 
    She

talks

so

very

slowly

painfully

slow

Also Jennifer L Scott has a hard-on for Nikki and I have so much fremdschaden :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

This is old but I gotta go here. I found her through Jennifer but I can’t watch either anymore.

2.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MellowYellow @ 7/13/2022, 06:36 PM) 
    From personal knowledge she has a seamstress make the aprons and buys them. At least the first few sets. I can’t see any she currently has. So she is paying someone to hand make them which IS considerably more expensive than buying them from a sweatshop .

I believe she said in one of her videos that the seamstress retired and there would be no more aprons. That must be why she transitioned to selling dresses.

3.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Right . I was just explaining why they were expensive. As someone who sews, I sell mine at $35-40.

4.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    "Spicy sketti"??? The hell?? " Sketti"????

5.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Bathing suit. I understand that some people want to be modest and not show off their body. I wouldn’t, but … why do a swimsuit video if your just going to wear a dress made of Lycra? And it snaps closed at the bottom so you…. Can’t swim! Also, the one on the mirror is super cute but it’s her suit for exercising. I always found it strange that she can’t seem to wear clothes appropriate for the occasion.

I wear almost exclusively dresses and skirts but I understand how to wear an athletic bathing suit for exercise or athletic shoes for walking…. Chacos and hiking boots for camping …..
    Attached Image
    09B3BCF9-C857-4241-BD64-0FF802286D2A

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Same for me. I wear mainly skirts and dresses. I have a bathing suit that is a swim material with about knee length leggings and a (bit shorter) skirt for the bottom. I would never wear the suit on the mirror for exercising... it's giving me 80s vibes. Just needs to be more neon-colored and add some bright leggings and sweatbands lol.

7.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don't understand why people would watch a video of someone ELSE cleaning. It's such a foreign concept to me. I can understand if it's a tutorial (Melissa Maker from Clean My Space, or even the early How Jen Does It videos) but just watch a random person making the bed? What a waste of time.

8.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (olaney @ 23/7/2022, 14:29) 
    Same for me. I wear mainly skirts and dresses. I have a bathing suit that is a swim material with about knee length leggings and a (bit shorter) skirt for the bottom. I would never wear the suit on the mirror for exercising... it's giving me 80s vibes. Just needs to be more neon-colored and add some bright leggings and sweatbands lol.

I just cannot with her “Oh I would never wear xyz because it’s private.” Or share her night routine but Heaven forbid we see her without makeup. That wools just be too much .

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I cant. She 'baked' a cake for her sons 16th birthday. She took both cakes straight from the oven and put them in her freezer. She said it makes them come out of the pans easier.

Super hot Straight from the oven cakes. Straight from her oven to her freezer.

Way to cause you frozen foods to begin defrosting and also cause the freezer to work overly hard and shorten its life.

10.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stitcher @ 8/27/2022, 02:00 AM) 
    I cant. She 'baked' a cake for her sons 16th birthday. She took both cakes straight from the oven and put them in her freezer. She said it makes them come out of the pans easier.

Super hot Straight from the oven cakes. Straight from her oven to her freezer.

Way to cause you frozen foods to begin defrosting and also cause the freezer to work overly hard and shorten its life.

This is the same "lady of the house" who had to have her followers tell her to wear an apron while she was using bleach.

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    At the beginning of the party video, Nikki says "This marks sixteen years of me being a mother, my son is turning sixteen..."

A small detail but the fact that she mentions herself first feels self-centered and narcissistic. Would we expect any different though? LOL...

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yes! I'm surprised she mentioned her son at all. Frozen lasagna and boxed cake. She went all out for him. But, it was HER special day so she should relax.

13.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I just picked up watching IBN again after a lonnnng while. Has she gained weight or am I imagining things? She looks a bit matronly to me, like she has the build that some mature men and women start to carry when they get to a certain age. Is the dew drying up on a fading watercolor rose?😉

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I've been thinking she has the moon face of a person taking steroids for an illness.

15.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (mumzysr1 @ 12/11/2022, 10:47 PM) 
    I just picked up watching IBN again after a lonnnng while. Has she gained weight or am I imagining things? She looks a bit matronly to me, like she has the build that some mature men and women start to carry when they get to a certain age. Is the dew drying up on a fading watercolor rose?😉

I've noticed that the dresses that she wears lay flat across her backside and make her look "broad in the beam".

245 replies since 18/6/2021, 20:44   63793 views