Inspired by Nikki

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It’s weird that she’s all about that ladylike life. It’s her whole personality. Doing ballet while mopping, all the soft focus and dresses. I watched her a long time ago and remember her saying she had her daughters wash with Summers Eve. The girls were like 4-6 years old!! Wtffffff?? And now she’s moved her son out at 16/17?!?! I guess he didn’t fit her aesthetic.

Also- she used to clean her grandmother’s house, which was very nice, but now I’m thinking it was a bigger space to dance around cleaning and good content.

Whatever the situation with her son,you’d think his parents would help him and he’d always have a home to come back to. The way she moved her daughter into his room it’s like he was being disowned. How sad. Poor kid.

2.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bitchmom @ 8/2/2023, 05:29 AM) 
    It’s weird that she’s all about that ladylike life. It’s her whole personality. Doing ballet while mopping, all the soft focus and dresses. I watched her a long time ago and remember her saying she had her daughters wash with Summers Eve. The girls were like 4-6 years old!! Wtffffff?? And now she’s moved her son out at 16/17?!?! I guess he didn’t fit her aesthetic.

Also- she used to clean her grandmother’s house, which was very nice, but now I’m thinking it was a bigger space to dance around cleaning and good content.

Whatever the situation with her son,you’d think his parents would help him and he’d always have a home to come back to. The way she moved her daughter into his room it’s like he was being disowned. How sad. Poor kid.

I wonder if her treatment of her son played into her estrangement from Jennifer from the Daily Conn.

3.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don’t get the connection. We’re their kids friends?

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I know a Mommie Dearest type when I see one, and she is classic: that seething rage is just about visible under the surface.

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bitchmom @ 3/8/2023, 02:50) 
    I don’t get the connection. We’re their kids friends?

I think they met via YouTube. Jennifer watched Nikki I think and they ended up meeting in person.

IMO Nikki used to be feminine but reasonable. Now it’s just so much.

6.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I think being flexible and moving things around that she already owns is great. However, it really seems so contrived. And now that e are French? Has she been hanging out with both Jennifer and Angela?

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This silly lady is painting a room while wearing a white lace dress. No words.

Also I think it was her mom who betrayed her . she doesn't live there anymore. She moved to Arizona

8.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stitcher @ 18/8/2023, 00:12) 

Also I think it was her mom who betrayed her . she doesn't live there anymore. She moved to Arizona

Oh interesting about mom. Maybe that is where her son went.

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I started watching her a long time ago as I was fascinated. She is almost a polar opposite of myself, a career driven younger woman with no kids.

I appreciated how she tended to her home and just her being a person who puts in a lot of effort and is modest and appreciative. I do think since moving houses (I missed out on why they did it?) she somehow seems more intense and controlling.

I was surprised seeing her interacting with her kids, I expected it to be warmer and, in line with regularly scrubbing floors by hand- I guess more involved (mostly regarding being casual about her son potentially not graduating high school). Idk what I'm even trying to say here except that I somehow always end up disappointed with influencers lol

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Isn't it weird that her teenage daughters don't want to decorate their own rooms?

11.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stitcher @ 18/8/2023, 00:12) 

That's why I don't understand why anyone would ever buy clothes from her on Posh*mark. She's for ever cleaning with bleach products, and many times with no apron.

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think it’s a little weird for social media people to sell their used clothes. I’m not against thrifting but I’d be worried some weirdo would buy mine, if I was social media famous, to smell the armpits or something worse. Just gives me the ick. 🥴

13.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her poor kids. They get no say in their bedroom decorations. This crazy woman thinks her youngest daughter's bedroom looks modern because that's what her daughter likes. Modern. What a control freak. Wonder why doesn't show her sons room?

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stitcher @ 9/2/2023, 10:17 PM) 
    Her poor kids. They get no say in their bedroom decorations. This crazy woman thinks her youngest daughter's bedroom looks modern because that's what her daughter likes. Modern. What a control freak. Wonder why doesn't show her sons room?

Funny, now that I think about it: I was a child in the early 1970s and I never got to decorate my bedroom. I wonder if this is a more contemporary thing to do.

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Looks like she's gotten some fillers. Her lips are huge

245 replies since 18/6/2021, 20:44   63803 views