Inspired by Nikki

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Chance86_ It's sad somebody would pay somebody to write them a letter (lol) it's like paying somebody to be their friend. How pathetic and disingenuous! Shame on her for taking advantage of lonely people. Unless you are right and she's doing a little something naughty.

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    When she was modeling her "baby shower" dress I realized just how tight her clothes are. She said she likes her clothes to "fit like a glove" but they are too small. You can see the fabric pulling on her sides and back and the skirt pleats don't sit correctly because the dress is a size too small. If she sized up to the next size it would fit (and look) so much better.

I personally can't stand it when my clothes are too tight.

3.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    As someone who sells online, I always write a handwritten thank you note and wrap my items nicely with secure packaging. Most sellers I have purchased from do the same. Nikki really thinks highly of herself to say that she is one of the few who cares. And she is “humbled” when someone purchases from her Poshmark? Girl, a deal is a deal. Unless the guys from prison are purchasing your used pantyhose, it’s nothing to be flattered by.

4. SaveLeyla
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I agree. Everyone I’ve ever ordered from on Etsy has written a thank you and some even include extras.

5.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I checked out her Poshmark. She has that cheap looking blue jacket on there. “Not my size.” She can’t return it to the store or ship it back? I also noticed she doesn’t take the time to write lengthy descriptions of her items and she only posts a couple pictures. I rarely buy from sellers who are that lazy.

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 7/21/2021, 02:43 AM) 
    I checked out her Poshmark. She has that cheap looking blue jacket on there. “Not my size.” She can’t return it to the store or ship it back? I also noticed she doesn’t take the time to write lengthy descriptions of her items and she only posts a couple pictures. I rarely buy from sellers who are that lazy.

That coat IS her size. When she gets the "right" size it's going to be so tight she won't be able to move her arms. I believe the coat came from the U.K. so to ship it back would not be worth the expense.

Today's video is 20 + minutes of her ironing and folding.

7. SaveLeyla
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I look forward to seeing her try on the smaller one because it’ll look ridiculous. It’ll look like “this fit once but I gained weight and I’m in denial so I’m still wearing it”. I’m sure it’ll end up on poshmark too when she is tired of feeling uncomfortable.

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SaveLeyla @ 7/21/2021, 07:41 PM) 
    I look forward to seeing her try on the smaller one because it’ll look ridiculous. It’ll look like “this fit once but I gained weight and I’m in denial so I’m still wearing it”. I’m sure it’ll end up on poshmark too when she is tired of feeling uncomfortable.

She has a cute shape; she just needs to buy the right size. She's so focused on buying "extra small" that she'll suffer the tightness.

Doesn't her husband have a youtube channel too? Or at least he did, briefly.

9.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I thought she wears slips? Her panty lines are so noticeable she's giving everybody a free show.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210718-002318

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TruthHurts @ 7/21/2021, 11:07 PM) 
    I thought she wears slips? Her panty lines are so noticeable she's giving everybody a free show.

That's because her dress is TOO SMALL. If it was the right size it would hang correctly and we wouldn't be seeing her panty lines like that.

You even see how it's pulling across her back.

Someone needs to tell her to buy the right size.

11.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The jacket is listed as Zara. Is the UK version different? I would think you might still be able to return to a US store. Surely Las Vegas has one?

I think she has a nice enough figure. If she is so fixated on the 50s housewife aesthetic, being an XS doesn’t even fit into the equation. Men appreciated curves back then. A medium is a perfect size on her frame.

12. SaveLeyla

User deleted

That’s the name of the coat at Top Vintage, which is the store. It has nothing to do with the store Zara.

13. SaveLeyla
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Home tour thoughts? The tv area is very strange. And her couch pushed so close to the 2 chairs in front of it? Imagine having a conversation with her while sitting there. How claustrophobic. Also that glowing wood cabinet- i thought it was empty until about 3/4th of the way through the video when I noticed everything in it was just clear. LOL.
    What a strange home.

14.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I agree with the tv area. I like having a couch to cuddle with kids/husband. The couch and chairs are way too close. I can never get over the whole house being pink. Jorge says he doesn’t care but I don’t believe it. I would never make my husband live in a frilly, floral, pink house.
    What I most observed is that she wears her dresses too tight. As someone else said, she has a lovely body. But she needs to go up a size so her dresses will drape properly on her figure.

15.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Nikki is surely not a petite woman. She has a very full figure and needs to embrace her body. There is nothing wrong with having curves. I think even a large would look flattering on her. Her body created four children and that is amazing.

245 replies since 18/6/2021, 20:44   63533 views