Inspired by Nikki

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The painting hasn’t sold yet. It would have sold like that if it was the right price. I wonder how much revenue she generates on Etsy? Everything is so expensive.

2.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I see she's added a pink and green dress painting to her Etsy shop, both optimistically priced at $250. It'll be interesting to see if they are eventually purchased at that cost.

I still can't get over the fact that the bookmarks are $20 and aren't even standard sized! LOL

3.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I cut up pretty birthday cards that I receive and make bookmarks out of them.

4.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I believe the people buying $20 bookmarks are doing so to support her. It’s a bit like going to a museum gift store. You buy something pretty but overpriced just to support the place. And that’s fine. Some of her videos are really nice and I’ll support her by watching the ads instead of clicking through them. I have no desire to buy a $20 bookmark, $90 apron, or $250 water color though.

The pink dress painting is sold! I’m a little surprised that they are selling at that price but hey- more power to her!

5.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Her mom felt sorry for her and bought the painting.

6.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Good grief. Her new video. She mentions a fellow youtuber and said that she told her she (Nikki) would promote her channel. Well that must have been months ago. Nikki finally promoted it and, lo and behold, the poor woman had long deleted her channel.

One wonders: if Nikki has promoted it when she said she would maybe the woman would have received new viewers and hung in there with her channel. Nikki said she didn't do it right away because she wanted it to be a "surprise". Really? A surprise? Or maybe Nikki didn't want the competition.

Then Nikki finds the woman's phone number and ON CAMERA tries to call her, on speaker phone. Thankfully the woman didn't answer. Can you imagine? Good grief.

7.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Nikki's bitc**ness comes out in this video. The way she said she was going to "inspect" her daughters' room. Then she took away from them things that were left on the floor, because apparently they didn't really want those things after all. She said she wants them to be more mindful of their things. BUT....when it came to her blush shoes, she was missing one because she carelessly left it under a living room chair. How is that different from what her daughters did?

And another thing---her videos are way too talky. Do we really need to know every thought that is in her head?

8.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bye Bye Baby @ 12/19/2021, 12:09 AM) 
    Nikki's bitc**ness comes out in this video. The way she said she was going to "inspect" her daughters' room. Then she took away from them things that were left on the floor, because apparently they didn't really want those things after all. She said she wants them to be more mindful of their things. BUT....when it came to her blush shoes, she was missing one because she carelessly left it under a living room chair. How is that different from what her daughters did?

And another thing---her videos are way too talky. Do we really need to know every thought that is in her head?

I was thinking the same! Very hypocritical of her. Yikes, just yikes.

Maybe if the girls had some more space for themselves things wouldn't end up on the floor? I imagine things are still very cramped in their room. Did Nikki ever show us the final reveal of that room makeover? LOL....

Even using the word "inspect" (instead of, say, "check" or "tidy") is telling - shows that cold, perfectionistic side of her. She seems like a very icy, rigid mother.

9.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Did she not realize she went to the store dressed as a Handmaid??? The only item missing was the winged hat. “Ofjorge”

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Did anyone think the gray/silver dress she showed in her last video looked like a "mother of the bride dress"? She said she got it at a thrift store.

11.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TruthHurts @ 12/17/2021, 02:44 AM) 
    Her mom felt sorry for her and bought the painting.

Her mom is living in a hovel that Nikki has to clean, apparently. It sounded like the doesn't have running water?

Trashy - you can tell by the food they eat. If I'm fryin' up a bunch of hot links I'm not posting it to my "ladylike" YouTube channel.

Her videos are so long I actually find it insulting. Does she think she's so fascinating that people have a hour to watch her?

12.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I’m so confused over the mother. She works a lot and takes a lot of road trips (good on her). Why does Nikki clean her home? Why did Nikki “treat” her to a bath then nap? Why did she make those weird cheese thing and hit links (that her mother didn’t want) Why oh why??

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YummyMummy @ 1/18/2022, 08:48 PM) 
    I’m so confused over the mother. She works a lot and takes a lot of road trips (good on her). Why does Nikki clean her home? Why did Nikki “treat” her to a bath then nap? Why did she make those weird cheese thing and hit links (that her mother didn’t want) Why oh why??

Why does Nikki have to bring her water for her coffee? The bath thing was weird - serving her those jalapeno things in the tub? I mean, if you're trying to create a spa atmosphere maybe some cucumber infused water, or some raw nuts and fresh organic fruit...but hot links and jalapeno poppers? LOL.

14.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The jalapeño cheese things were so odd. If anything surely they would be more of a beer drinking snack? Wouldn’t an after spa snack or lunch be something less greasy? I agree about the jug of water. Unless her mom lives in a 1950’s hospital ward.

15.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The house that Nikki and her family are living in used to belong to her mother. Her mother just wanted a small place so Jorge built a little home for her in the back. And it is really little; it is as small as a garage. I think it has running water. She has a shower but no bathtub, that is why she takes baths occasionally in Nikki's house. Her mother's house is so small that there is no separate bathroom. The house is one living space that includes a shower and a toilet. When Nikki released a video of it after it was first built, a lot of people criticized it because the toilet is in the living space. Nikki was hurt by the criticism. I thought that she deleted the video, but it is still up. I don't see the part about the toilet, so she must have edited it out. Note that comments are turned off for this video.

As far as cleaning her mother's house, Nikki used to clean her grandmother's house, and I think she recently mentioned an aunt's house. I don't know if she does it out of the goodness of her heart, or if they pay her and that's how she makes additional money. Her grandparents' house was very nice with a pool so they seemed to have some money, and I wondered if they just paid Nikki to clean it instead of paying a cleaning lady.

245 replies since 18/6/2021, 20:44   63897 views