Status
    Anonymous
    here you go

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lol hosie posts this quote about having a small circle of friends - yes I’m sure it’s really had to find friends when you steal husbands and wreck homes.

I feel like most of her following is other aspiring sugarbabies and dudes
    Attached Image
    37F2E860-886E-4263-B91B-4818B39DFD5C

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ooh thanks for this!

She doesn’t have goals besides creating kids and making sure her husband knows what a hottie she is 🙄

4.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She said “love is love” in one of her recent Q&A’s. But I question if she’d still marry a 50-something year old who didn’t have money or assets.. me thinks not.

I can respect the fact that she actually PARENTS her kids; doesn’t pawn her spawn off on someone else… like other “influencers”.

5.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I read somewhere, I can't remember where though, that their first son doesn't have her husbands last name and for a while after he was born Josie was living as a single mom. That definitely points to an overlap in relationships right?

6.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I really think theyre going broke, after her old mans arrest the house going up for sale is pretty accurate timing, (11/2019 arrest), a year of covid court adjustments. AND selling the horse to Aaryn(not sure about the others). I dont think they can afford the help she keeps saying theyre going to hire. And that house is soooo empty. Shes in HUSTLE mode.

7.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I was dying when she posted she was having a girls night a week ago.... And she was slamming drinks with her realtors haha. The only reason they are friends with you is because they are hoping to make money off you... If your house sells

And yes she raised their first born son as a single mom because her husband was still married to the first Mrs Wittman. Someone on the YMTD site did some sleuthing and found all of this on her Instagram

8.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yeah guys, she would not be that old man if it weren’t for his wallet. He’s 60 basically.

Y’all, he’s gonna be like 85 years old when she’s about to to hit like 50. She’s gonna be changing his diapers and her grand kids’ diapers at the same time

Oh! And did y’all see the post where some lady apparently said to josie “thanks for talking to my daughter and buying her a drink last night”….so some like 21+ girl’s _mother_ went out of her way to find hosies ig and say thank you for a measley drink?

Yeah right!! Hosie wrote that to herself

9.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I cannot believe she's only 26! That's crazy and she doesn't look it at all :0

10.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    On one hand I wonder why she’d be trying for a 5th child when they are “losing?” Their house- but then again it seems pregs and births are big 💰 on social media.

11. Mom of Twins96
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Can someone give me the tea on Josie. I just discovered her on IG. I noticed that she was married to an older man and she's beautiful but I know nothing about her. Thanks ladies

12. StarGirl
        +5   Like  

User deleted

From what I have gathered she got with her much older husband while he was still married to his first wife. The wife eventually found out sometime after Josie and her husband's son was born. On her Instagram you don't see pics of her husband until the oldest son is around a year old.

13. Mom of Twins96
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (StarGirl @ 28/6/2021, 02:48) 
    From what I have gathered she got with her much older husband while he was still married to his first wife. The wife eventually found out sometime after Josie and her husband's son was born. On her Instagram you don't see pics of her husband until the oldest son is around a year old.

Oh wow! The poor ex wife. That is absolutely awful. She's gorgeous but what a black heart to do that to another woman.
    Thanks Stargirl

14.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ve been dying for a Hosie thread. A few weeks ago someone asked on her stories if she had any recommendations of things to do & she literally said “sight see at the homeless camps”

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mamadramalover @ 28/6/2021, 07:41) 
    I’ve been dying for a Hosie thread. A few weeks ago someone asked on her stories if she had any recommendations of things to do & she literally said “sight see at the homeless camps”

Ew she is SO cringe. She is also literally dumb as a rock, she wants to launch an “e-book” on how to launch a platform. She literally asked her followers what content to post, she asked who to write an e-book, she asked how to sell it, she basically wants to put in 0 work and have her followers write the book and sell it for her.

Just like with her husband, this lazyass dunce wants to steal other peoples achievements. She doesn’t have an original bone in her body.

Also, remember when she posted the “josiewittmanchallenge” where her fake subs are supposed to chug a beer —and then NO ONE did it hahahahaha the only people who did her challenge was a friend and her realtor. No one else cared Bc she has 0 clout and shit for brains

She wants to be an influencer soooo bad but seems like a lot of the mom community wants nothing to do with a husband stealer.

Also, I wonder why Tara unfollowed her. Like it the fight was been aaryn and josie - what could have happened to cause Tara to unfollow

1120 replies since 27/6/2021, 17:32   375165 views