Josie Wittman

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Josie I guess you got your cars mixed up girl! LOL your date night was in a Maserati not a Ferrari! She can't even keep that lie together! There is a difference. $$$$'s maybe. Did you lease it? NO wait you paid for it with "my own money"

2.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (anxietyqueen @ 20/8/2022, 18:49) 
    John’s open mouth. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

There are attractive 55 year old rich men. He is not one of them, he’s disgusting.

He told her she better not ever let the truth slip out again on IG… by told I mean smacked her in the eye… so here comes the nauseating reels kissing her disgusting sleazy grandpa hubby. He legit looks 65 or older. Gross

3.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yep. She thought she was going to be exempt from his past exes . . Baby he is going to do you worse and hasn’t changed himself . She valued money over respect

4.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All her “friends” best watch her around their husbands. Do it once you’ll do it again.

5.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    How can one possibly be proud of being the 4th wife? I’m so confused, and she had a baby with while he was still married to number 3! Does she really think her vagina is so amazing that he’ll never cheat again? Or her mouth? Lol

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    4th?? I've missed a few branches of this twisted family tree 😆. I only know of MJ and their three children together, could someone kindly fill me in? 🤔😁

7.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I saw it in a comment somewhere, maybe tiktok? A poster commented to be careful because he’ll be making tiktoks with wife #3 making fun of her one day and Josie posted that she is wife #4, her fans were fawning all over her response as if she somehow won🤣 maybe it was a joke?

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yogilou @ 21/8/2022, 20:23) 
    I saw it in a comment somewhere, maybe tiktok? A poster commented to be careful because he’ll be making tiktoks with wife #3 making fun of her one day and Josie posted that she is wife #4, her fans were fawning all over her response as if she somehow won🤣 maybe it was a joke?

Thanks so much for the scoop!
    His poor offspring! No matter how many, they sure lost the Daddy lottery.☹️

9.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Josie is rambling on about how she doesn’t like to wear fake nails, eyelash extensions or hair extensions… but of course she didn’t mention her fake teeth, fake nose, fake boobs or the fact that she’s been getting Botox and lip filler since before she had kids. She’s a joke.

10.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Isn’t she selling fake eyelashes? 🙄

11.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Something is fishy. Josie claims Hudson “split his head open” for the 3rd time…idk. I just don’t know. It’s some abuse going on in that house. She’s also stating she doesn’t know if she wants to take him to the dr very fishy!

12.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (igirl @ 25/8/2022, 04:37) 
    Something is fishy. Josie claims Hudson “split his head open” for the 3rd time…idk. I just don’t know. It’s some abuse going on in that house. She’s also stating she doesn’t know if she wants to take him to the dr very fishy!

Came here to say this! Go watch her stories. It felt like she was trying so hard to have the correct body language and responses/reactions to her “retelling” the story. I’m genuinely concerned for those children now and for her or maybe she is in on the abuse? I’m so confused and she is a huge liar.

13.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (you+me+our3 @ 25/8/2022, 04:49) 
    QUOTE (igirl @ 25/8/2022, 04:37) 

Came here to say this! Go watch her stories. It felt like she was trying so hard to have the correct body language and responses/reactions to her “retelling” the story. I’m genuinely concerned for those children now and for her or maybe she is in on the abuse? I’m so confused and she is a huge liar.

It is so concerning because if this was really an accident why wouldn’t you take your child to the ER? Something is happening and I can’t put my finger on it but it’s fishy.

14.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Just watched the video. Why put that story out there? What was the intention? It appears she’s laying the groundwork for something and setting the story to get ahead of it.

I feel bad for her and I hate to label anyone but she has so much wounding from her childhood—her dad had an affair with and married the nanny and had kids with her and Josie detests her poor mom—who was betrayed in a horrific way…but she detests her for being so weak and being left in that position —so she’s made sure she’ll never be in that position.

She is extremely high on the narcissism/borderline personality disorder scale. Someone should call CPS to check on her poor kiddos. She is not right at all and you can feel the tension and instability growing with her.

15.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    A head injury and then saying “he’s paralyzed with fear” — errrm, bad wording.

Also, they’ll sedate him with ketamine if they have to put stitches in (esp his head). Derp.

1120 replies since 27/6/2021, 17:32   375165 views