Anonymous
    New thread

2.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 6/27/2021, 11:17 PM) 
    New thread

Gee, I hope the hordes from Sharon's channel can follow the breadcrumbs and find us.

We're DANGEROUS! Richard doesn't work! (What sinister way is he getting his money??? Probably Soylent Green, and he's manufacturing it in the back yard.)

I think we need to say a fond farewell to WT. I heard he jumped on a loose iceberg and is floating himself out to sea.

::::Sadly waves goodbye:::

3.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I wanted to point out another lie. Sharon said she got the boxes to get more subs to watch her videos. When more people watched her videos she made more money. (She always said this when people confronted her on having no money but always buying boxes) Tonight she said she only made $16 off her unboxings. So you paid $30 for a box and made $16 off the video. Just another lie out of Sharon Leaches mouth. Bye Prunie :goodbye_smiley_emoticon:

4.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    That is called Fraud math. She subtracts from you. Adds to herself. Won’t change and she’ll actually be worse off YT because now there isn’t a shield. Family watch out. You are going to get a short break and then all of Grandma Fraud hell will be loosed on you. She won’t change just because the camera is off. That camera doesn’t change who she is. It just exposes it. Good luck. 🍀

5.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sharon, how did you sleep last night? I slept LIKE A BABY - but then, I don't have videos floating around where I confess MY LIES. I imagine your family had their hands full last night! I hope they were able to handle it.

Now, stay away from here and leave us alone, HAG.

:bavchut:

BTW, thanks to Cookie Marnster for taking the trash out.

6.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Deleted video.........

www.bitchute.com/video/N8uA1EqaktdQ/

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Now Susan might be starting a channel. Life on the ranch, painting and cooking :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

8.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Blue Jean Lady Where did you hear that? I thought she already had a channel. Anyway, she probably took Sharon's camera - since I'm sure she's the one who paid for it - and decided to do something with it.

Nothing wrong with Susan having a channel - hopefully it won't be a conduit for her twin to spew her spite.

9.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Paisley, it's in the comment section of her last video. I honestly can't believe it!!! She's under Simply Grateful which is her painting channel. Check out Walking Talls post :hearty-laugh:

10.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Post from Susan..."I would like to thank all the women who have sent me well wishes, prayers and beautiful comments. Thanks as well for including me in Sharon's channel. I am seriously thinking about starting my own channel. Maybe painting, maybe life on the ranch, maybe cooking videos. If you would be interested please let me know. I would want it to be a no drama channel that would put smiles on your faces."

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Susan starting her own channel? That will go over like a lead balloon. She abuses Xanex, don't any of you realize that? Major pill head. Can't any of you see that? Haha she's no better than Sharon. This is going to get more entertaining than Sharon's channel :1485540604:

12.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (splook225 @ 6/28/2021, 05:48 PM) 
    Susan starting her own channel? That will go over like a lead balloon. She abuses Xanex, don't any of you realize that? Major pill head. Can't any of you see that? Haha she's no better than Sharon. This is going to get more entertaining than Sharon's channel :1485540604:

SHARON??? Your jealousy of your twin sister is not only SICK, it's UNNATURAL. SEEK HELP ASAP!

What's wrong with you???
    Why shouldn't Susan have a channel of her own?
    And - more importantly - she says it will be a "no drama" channel. I wish her ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEW CHANNEL, SUSAN!

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm a new member here. Have been a sub of Sharon's channel for over a year, with a different hat. I found a few things odd, recently. One being the video where she & Susan discussed a nasty email from someone in Canada. Susan is abusing Xanax, no doubt in my mind. I had noticed it in several of the videos, but the 'Canada email thing' nailed it for me. Go watch it, if you haven't seen it. I dabbled in xanax & Valium myself, with others over the years. I know a pill head when I see one. I now believe they both know how to con people with sweetness. Susan is just coming out, & just maybe a little better at it.

Paisley Petunia, I didn't say Susan shouldn't have a channel. I hope she does, to be honest. I'll be watching, lol

14.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don't know why Susan would need to "con" anyone; she's married and apparently, very well taken care of by her husband and there's nothing wrong with that! I think Sharon is insanely jealous of Susan for several reasons:
    1. Susan is prettier
    2. She has beautiful hair, which Sharon no longer has
    3. She has a loving, successful husband
    4. She has a nice home and land
    5. On and on.....

Sharon really needs to get over herself and wish her twin well on her new channel.

P.S. Susan is thinner, with a better figure! Add that to the list. :smoking-smiley-face:

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I always liked Susan. What bothered me was her enabling her sister but that's not my business.
    Susan is definitely prettier than Sharon. She also keeps a clean house and cooks. She doesn't have the nasty attitude her sister has. Sharon is definitely jealous of her. I bet if Susan does have a channel Prunie will be making guest appearances.

886 replies since 28/6/2021, 05:17   81351 views