WaitingForTheShowdownInUtahLikeTheBakery Pt 264

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 17/7/2021, 21:20) 
    I bet Jen would’ve tried harder at her marriage if she’d known that not doing so would mean that one day she’d be sleeping in her sad little minivan and pretending it was magical.

Not that people should stay in unhappy marriages just because they have children together, but I can’t believe these two nitwits didn’t try a bit harder to make things work.

Doesn’t even need the sleeping in the minivan. She would have stuck to him like superglue if she had known that RM1 would suddenly be sadly no longer available to her…

2.     +31   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I grew up with a very outdoorsy dad. We camped all over there US and Canada throughout my childhood. It was great. I saw wild boar, deer, bears, moose and all the smaller creatures. I learned to white water raft (sometimes on my own.. dad would drop me off then follow the river down. Wait for me, then drive more, etc.) I was face to face on one of those trips with a doe cooling herself in the river. It was amazing to be so close! We also had a boat and would go up and down the east coast. Even had my own boat from about 12/13 on. I'd go out to Boston harbor islands and camp with my friends. I saw so many dolphins, whales, seals and giant sunfish. I snorkeled around the boat and learned not to fear nature. I don't know anyone else who has had these experiences. My husband isn't very outdoorsy. Know what we do now? Take photos of the seals when they visit our beach. Drive to places we're likely to see moose then go back to our warm beds and comfy house at night. Visit the Florida keys but rent a house. We still get to explore, but we're COMFORTABLE. Jen absolutely has the assets to do that. She could buy a little cabin. She could stay at a great spa but hike during the day. She's Doing It Wrong!! *steps of soapbox*

3.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (notonthenorthshore @ 17/7/2021, 23:49) 
    Also, why the crumbs or whatever that was all over the back of her van, gross.

She has been shoving constant streams of food at her kids since Charlotte was a baby. It's all she knows to do to comfort/distract/entertain them. It doesn't surprise me that they've left crumbs all over the van. It's really disgusting that she doesn't clean it more often, though. It's not like she's EVER short on time.

4.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jens next home, now hear me out before you judge it, it has that log cabin/prison feel inside, and is close to her new fav magical camping site and would allow her $ to go further to purchase more camping gear, or a tent and kayak!

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3220-Em..._zpid/?mmlb=g,0

5.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Remember when Charlotte wasa baby and Jen dared touch her food? And the child practically growled at her? The apple didn’t fall far from the tree, guys.

6.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (notonthenorthshore @ 7/17/2021, 03:34 PM) 
    Jens next home, now hear me out before you judge it, it has that log cabin/prison feel inside, and is close to her new fav magical camping site and would allow her $ to go further to purchase more camping gear, or a tent and kayak!

www.zillow.com/homedetails/3220-Em..._zpid/?mmlb=g,0

I feel like you could easily find multiple dead bodies in the walls of this place.

7.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (notonthenorthshore @ 7/17/2021, 03:34 PM) 

Perfect.
    It's even got a tub.

8.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (notonthenorthshore @ 7/17/2021, 05:34 PM) 

Lol! It's perfect. It looks like the decommissioned nuclear power plant took a poop on it and everything!

9. injuredmyshneckagain
        +17   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (SkeletonOnThePeleton @ 7/17/2021, 09:43 PM) 
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 17/7/2021, 21:16) 
    The potential for shoulder injuries, tennis elbow, and carpal tunnel syndrome boggles the mind, and may just be too much to resist!

Yes, just think of all the new injuries that her personal PT could treat! It could mean the return of Schneckache, lol

Finally!!!!!! :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 7/17/2021, 11:29 PM) 
    People who camp aren’t all weirdos, ya know. Generally they are the type of people who will help you out.
    Or f someone would give you a hard time, I’m pretty confident other campers will show up and help you out.
    The scariest time I ever had was on a public beach in florida… not camping… just being outside, , so I wouldn’t say people in the woods are out to harm you.

Geography does matter though, I will agree with that, as far as hiking alone.
    For example, I have hiked alone in the woods by Virginia Beach, but would never hike alone in the grand Tetons.

I actually HATE camping, but would be very happy to help you out too. I agree there are those that love camping and more power to them, but Jen's trip solidified my hate of camping.

11.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    This is a reach BUT

I'm in the rewatch thread and Jen claimed her and Don regularly went on trios where they didn't film including the one she was preparing for because it's not appropriate to have your phone anywhere but the room. Could they have been exploring sex clubs? I KNOW it sound NOTHING like the Jen we know but knowing what Don CLAIMS about himself and their weird Princess crap, I wonder if for a few years she tried the freaky lifestyle out.

12.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I remember they always went somewhere in Pennsylvania for some amount of time during the summer and I remember people speculating early on about it being a nudist retreat and that's why she couldn't film :hearty-laugh: I feel like in one of her very early vlogs she showed the fireworks from that place but I could be getting it mixed up. Either way, I think it's pretty doubtful that prudish Jen went on a sex retreat, although stranger things have happened!

13.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JoiRisen @ 18/7/2021, 04:28) 
    This is a reach BUT

I'm in the rewatch thread and Jen claimed her and Don regularly went on trios where they didn't film including the one she was preparing for because it's not appropriate to have your phone anywhere but the room. Could they have been exploring sex clubs? I KNOW it sound NOTHING like the Jen we know but knowing what Don CLAIMS about himself and their weird Princess crap, I wonder if for a few years she tried the freaky lifestyle out.

I thought it was more likely they were going to a couples weekend/retreat or couples therapy weekend. Or possibly even a spa retreat. Some spa resorts don’t allow phones or other electronic devices outside of your room.

Of course we’ll never know for sure but with Jen’s social anxiety I just can’t picture her participating in that kind of scenario.

14.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I thought that trip was a Boyles family thing.

15.     +19   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I often think about Jen and when she feels “it all went wrong”. If she could go back in time, what would be the point she would go back to? The wedding? The kids? Her plant based journey? Just interesting to think about.

894 replies since 17/7/2021, 02:24   99330 views