WaitingForTheShowdownInUtahLikeTheBakery Pt 264

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MeanGene @ 7/17/2021, 09:38 PM) 
    I remember they always went somewhere in Pennsylvania for some amount of time during the summer and I remember people speculating early on about it being a nudist retreat and that's why she couldn't film :hearty-laugh: I feel like in one of her very early vlogs she showed the fireworks from that place but I could be getting it mixed up. Either way, I think it's pretty doubtful that prudish Jen went on a sex retreat, although stranger things have happened!

Regarding the rewatch and the "trios" --- was she just mispronouncing something again? or perhaps hmmmm maybe??? I will have to double ck that one omg
    I could just see her face, when faced with whatever (ugh getting a little sick thinking of Don and her and random _________________ fill in the blank, like that face smile drop during the pregnancy tag Q&A video (see meme - congrats on that on I am sorry I cannot recall who did catch that but thank you!

Yes she was very shady about the Pennsylvania trip and exact location, altho it was speculated upon, I do not not know if ever confirmed, perhaps it was https://sunnyrest.com/

And they took little trips like to the Kholer place (bathroom fixtures on display everywhere including your room) The American Club in Wisconsin where the Bathrooms fit (can fit many people) not that I would know or have but just saying went on a retreat w ex-H and it was a weird private vibe up there, loooooooong driveway - reminded me of Eyes Wide Shut mansion

QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 7/17/2021, 09:44 PM) 
    I thought that trip was a Boyles family thing.

Maybe Gravy likes to sing and party in the nude.

WAIT: she ALSO said she could not film there In Pennsylvania on those trips (no real reason given by Jen) this is starting to add up. yep.

2.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ClingingToUtah @ 17/7/2021, 20:17) 
    I’m stuck on how smelly that damn van must have been by the time she got home.

#vanstank :sick:

3.     +24   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (notonthenorthshore @ 18/7/2021, 04:58 ?t=62201038&st=13
    [/QUOTE)

4.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    9517526A-55F6-4D1E-990B-8A59A6390A94

5.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 18/7/2021, 04:01) 
    I was thinking? In Jens post she said everything will be back logged 2-6 weeks. Yet she says she took the time off to consider everything. She even mentioned putting down the camera after 11 years. LIAR, LIAR, if she really put down the camera there wouldn’t be 2-6 weeks of back logged footage. She can’t even cover her tracks from one paragraph to the next on her own post. She’s so fake.

You have a point.

Technically, if her Instagram is to be believed, she likely put down the camera for about a month, Mother’s Day to camping day.

The very VERY interesting thing about that timeline is that Grandma Betty died a week after Jen went to all the trouble of “collecting” expensive stuff to uncomfortably sleep in her van in a crappy park, months after Jen made a trip to her heart home but couldn’t make a trip to her very old grandmother and take her kids with her to meet their grandmother.

She’s not only a lying liar, she’s a self centered excuse for a human.

6.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (notonthenorthshore @ 7/18/2021, 04:58 AM) 
    I remember they always went somewhere in Pennsylvania for some amount of time during the summer and I remember people speculating early on about it being a nudist retreat and that's why she couldn't film :hearty-laugh: I feel like in one of her very early vlogs she showed the fireworks from that place but I could be getting it mixed up. Either way, I think it's pretty doubtful that prudish Jen went on a sex retreat, although stranger things have happened!

Regarding the rewatch and the "trios" --- was she just mispronouncing something again? or perhaps hmmmm maybe??? I will have to double ck that one omg
    I could just see her face, when faced with whatever (ugh getting a little sick thinking of Don and her and random _________________ fill in the blank, like that face smile drop during the pregnancy tag Q&A video (see meme - congrats on that on I am sorry I cannot recall who did catch that but thank you!

Yes she was very shady about the Pennsylvania trip and exact location, altho it was speculated upon, I do not not know if ever confirmed, perhaps it was https://sunnyrest.com/

And they took little trips like to the Kholer place (bathroom fixtures on display everywhere including your room) The American Club in Wisconsin where the Bathrooms fit (can fit many people) not that I would know or have but just saying went on a retreat w ex-H and it was a weird private vibe up there, loooooooong driveway - reminded me of Eyes Wide Shut mansion

WAIT: she ALSO said she could not film there In Pennsylvania on those trips (no real reason given by Jen) this is starting to add up. yep.

I think trio was a typo for trip.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 7/18/2021, 01:01 AM) 
    QUOTE (notonthenorthshore @ 7/18/2021, 04:58 AM) 

I think trio was a typo for trip.

:embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic I must say I am a bit saddened that it was a typo and not a trio, and a trip, I thought I must go back and re=watch much more carefully,

8.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Winnie’s will to live @ 18/7/2021, 04:50) 
    I often think about Jen and when she feels “it all went wrong”. If she could go back in time, what would be the point she would go back to? The wedding? The kids? Her plant based journey? Just interesting to think about.

Her mistake was not getting a nanny.

9.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 7/17/2021, 07:44 AM) 
    The world is a crazy place. It isn’t safe for women to hike alone in desolate areas or sleep in their cars especially during inclement weather. Jen is a mother, now. It’s naive to think she isn’t putting herself in harm’s way. I don’t even walk the local parks by myself. I can’t imagine risking falling down a mountainside with no help around. She’s putting herself in harm’s way. Those who believe that’s backwards thinking and anti-feminist aren’t facing reality. We are more vulnerable.

Oh, come on. The risk of being murdered or attacked by a stranger is very, very low, but disproportionately hyped up. And I say this as someone with a huge interest in true crime. The risk of being murdered while hiking on the Appalachian Trail, for example, is <0.00003% (www.greenbelly.co/pages/appalachian-trail-murders).

Also unless you're doing some extreme backcountry camping, you're not going to "fall down a mountainside with no help around" unless you're doing things you're not supposed to do like going off the trail. And you can buy a locator beacon if you're really that worried.

Meanwhile 1 in 107 people die in car crashes yet we all continue to drive. 14% of all deaths in the US are attributable to obesity-related causes, yet the obesity rate keeps going up. But the news doesn't freak out about that and Investigation Discovery doesn't make a show about it, so people don't worry about it. People are really terrible at assessing risk.

https://injuryfacts.nsc.org/all-injuries/p.../odds-of-dying/
    www.nytimes.com/2016/08/18/nyregio...ising-fear.html

I'm a woman. I walk outside by myself for about an hour a day and have been doing this since my teenage years. The main issues I encounter are dangerous dogs as I mentioned previously on this forum, and asshole drivers who don't yield to pedestrians. (And, this summer, thunderstorms, since the weather has been ridiculous.) I can't even remember an instance where someone threatened me when I was out walking by myself. Even in somewhat sketchy areas.

Don't limit your life because you're afraid of something that has almost no chance of happening.

Nope. There is danger in this attitude as well because it’s judgement, and people won’t speak up or try to get treatment for their symptoms for fear of being told it’s all in their head. Of course there are psychosomatic cases! You will find that everywhere in healthcare. Doesn’t mean there aren’t people who truly suffer. Discounting patients who experience new symptoms and who haven’t return to their baseline health means we won’t gain knowledge about the disease process. We have only scratched the surface of understanding COVID and much of what is published for the public is shit. Sorry, not sorry.

If a strong body of evidence comes out indicating that "long COVID" actually exists beyond a) psychosomatic or psychogenic illness, and b) post-viral syndrome that can happen with literally any illness (I had it as a kid and felt constantly nauseous for about 5 years!) then I will change my opinion. I get my information from medical and scientific journals, not "what is published for the public." Right now the biological mechanism of long COVID is unclear. After a year and a half with all the world's resources focused on COVID and record-breaking developments in healthcare related to it, you'd think they'd at least have some idea of what mechanism caused long COVID if it was anything other than those two options I mentioned.

I also find your implication that people who have psychosomatic illness don't "truly suffer" to be concerning. Of course they truly suffer and should be taken seriously, but the course of treatment and prevention is just different in that case.

10.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cupcakequeen @ 18/7/2021, 02:57) 
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 7/17/2021, 11:29 PM) 
    People who camp aren’t all weirdos, ya know. Generally they are the type of people who will help you out.
    Or f someone would give you a hard time, I’m pretty confident other campers will show up and help you out.
    The scariest time I ever had was on a public beach in florida… not camping… just being outside, , so I wouldn’t say people in the woods are out to harm you.

Geography does matter though, I will agree with that, as far as hiking alone.
    For example, I have hiked alone in the woods by Virginia Beach, but would never hike alone in the grand Tetons.

I actually HATE camping, but would be very happy to help you out too. I agree there are those that love camping and more power to them, but Jen's trip solidified my hate of camping.

What Jen did wasn’t camping. It was miserable.

Come camp with us you’d love it. I hated camping until we got a trailer. We have a house on wheels. All the comforts of home. We go places and see things I never thought we’d see.

11.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (shereallysaidthat @ 7/17/2021, 11:57 PM) 
    In the unfortunate chance that I would EVER sleep in my SUV in an abandoned nuclear power plant, I would shut every window and crank that AC up for 20 minutes before I downed 2 Ambien and went to "bed" on a vinyl mat covered with a sheet.

I do believe, you would be my kind of people and would fit nicely in my tribe🙈🙉🙊

12.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    lurker1991 dont agree with your hiking analsis

I think SINGLE hikers(male or female) in some area IS dangerous mainly because there is NO CELL phone coverage to ask for help

we remarked an older man ( and we are older) hiking on Perdenales Falls in Texas by himself-there are holes and drop offs everywhen -you could easily slip and not be able to call for help

we have been on many many hikes in not remote areas with path drop offs

We were bike riding in a great State park near us and after going past a woman camping in er car , i said "gosh-that woman must be living in her car"-=that is what i think when seeing campers with only a car and not a van or tent-that they are homeless

13.     +40   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    I generally love random Jencentric speculation, but waking up to the possibility of Jen and Don having been on a NUDE retreat WITH the Boyles is definitely a bridge too far!

tenor

14.     +17   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I read 457 calories can be burned in a good catfight. Go get it, Peloton!

15.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 7/18/2021, 08:15 AM) 
    I generally love random Jencentric speculation, but waking up to the possibility of Jen and Don having been on a NUDE retreat WITH the Boyles is definitely a bridge too far!

tenor

I don't see ANY of them going somewhere like that! LOL

894 replies since 17/7/2021, 02:24   99331 views