WaitingForTheShowdownInUtahLikeTheBakery Pt 264

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I can never say “is your pizza yummy” without laughing. Thanks, Don! :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I would much rather have her spend what she did before realizing camping isn’t for her rather than go buy a brand new camper van, use it a couple weekends a year, then realize she doesn’t care for it.

We rented the camper model we wanted to buy before buying it.

3.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    QUOTE (BespokePoopShovel @ 17/7/2021, 04:19) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 7/16/2021, 09:11 PM) 
    there may not be a wedding but dat ass will be in Utah whether there's a new woman around or not. it's her heart home

tenor

Off topic, kind of. Everyone here is talking about dat ass so much, that I use that in real life.
    Me to my husband: Will you kindly get dat ass out of my kitchen, please???
    Me to my BFF: Girl, you better get dat ass out to the back yard before your daughters rip each others hair out.
    Me to my dogs: Y'all better get dat ass outside for this damn walk, already!!

It's just so poetic and, dare I say, magical!

I always ask my cat if her pizza is yummy while she eats. It’s not pizza, she never answers me, and she doesn’t understand the reference so it’s basically me just being weird.

4.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is "shitquote" a real term outside of here? Because if not, it's certainly one I've been using to people who don't seem to know what I mean for a while now. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

5.     +22   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I use shitquote too! I’ve explained to others what it means and it’s catching on here!!

Who coined this one?

6.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MeanGene @ 17/7/2021, 05:52) 
    Is "shitquote" a real term outside of here? Because if not, it's certainly one I've been using to people who don't seem to know what I mean for a while now. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Yes! My best guy friend yells at me whenever I do it on Facebook 😂

7.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Does she realize you can visit parks and take trips into nature...and leave? It’s okay (and much safer) to spend the night in a hotel or drive the hour back home.

Going to leave this here:

8.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    I wonder how long it will be before Don and Tensleigh have another baby and really leave Jen in the dust?

9.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I'm glad she's okay.

So much potential for this new hobby of hers. Could've done a video on her camping purchases and why she bought them/how she intends to use them. Packing the van and her sleep set up. Give a little history on the decommissioned nuclear plant (I'm a sucker for old buildings and history). Then do a review on her camping items. Oh well.

Find it interesting people equate sleeping in your car to being homeless. I slept in my car a lot when I traveled during college. Didn't want to spend money on a hotel but I did leave it on for A/C and heater. A lot of homeless people don't even have the luxury of a car.

Nonetheless, I found it interesting to see a millionaire slumming it in their car haha. But I guess good for her for getting out of her comfort zone.

10.     +30   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    The world is a crazy place. It isn’t safe for women to hike alone in desolate areas or sleep in their cars especially during inclement weather. Jen is a mother, now. It’s naive to think she isn’t putting herself in harm’s way. I don’t even walk the local parks by myself. I can’t imagine risking falling down a mountainside with no help around. She’s putting herself in harm’s way. Those who believe that’s backwards thinking and anti-feminist aren’t facing reality. We are more vulnerable.

11.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 17/7/2021, 07:44) 
    The world is a crazy place. It isn’t safe for women to hike alone in desolate areas or sleep in their cars especially during inclement weather. Jen is a mother, now. It’s naive to think she isn’t putting herself in harm’s way. I don’t even walk the local parks by myself. I can’t imagine risking falling down a mountainside with no help around. She’s putting herself in harm’s way. Those who believe that’s backwards thinking and anti-feminist aren’t facing reality. We are more vulnerable.

I’m with you. I don’t do any of that kind of stuff by myself. With hiking I just don’t think it’s safe to do it alone, man or woman. I know someone who died hiking last year. He went there all the time, but all it takes is a fall.

12.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 7/17/2021, 07:44 AM) 

I have camped and hiked alone and many people I know do it. But we do not live in the USA so maybe it is different.

13.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (narcissistic1% @ 17/7/2021, 08:33) 
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 7/17/2021, 07:44 AM) 

I have camped and hiked alone and many people I know do it. But we do not live in the USA so maybe it is different.

It might depend where you live, too. Where I live, the hiking itself can be very dangerous. Lots of places to fall, animals to kill you, giant rocks and trees to fall on your head, no cell service. In the Midwest, I might feel differently.

14.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks y‘all! :snickering:
    Attached Image
    20BCF150-62DA-48A4-80AA-F2F4B45BB07D

15.     +49   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen lacks basic life skills and common sense, she’s been sheltered all her life and generally has no clue how to take care of herself.

Someone like that, be it man or woman, suddenly deciding to sleep in their car in a rough area (like this camp site is, based on local reports) or go hiking in places they don’t know, is ridiculous. She is putting herself in danger because she doesn’t even understand the danger due to lack of research and experience.

Jen never enjoys the process of learning about whatever new hobby she takes on. She just enjoys the process of buying all the things for that hobby and obsessing about it without actually knowing much about it.

894 replies since 17/7/2021, 02:24   99331 views