WaitingForTheShowdownInUtahLikeTheBakery Pt 264

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bunion Booty @ 7/18/2021, 05:45 PM) 
    QUOTE (Jenbo @ 18/7/2021, 23:30) 
    Off topic, but there was a snake in my living room this morning and I still haven’t recovered mentally. Living in the south is fun.

We had one in our toilet... I think of that little nope rope every time I need to pee...

When we first moved into our old house, I went to the bathroom and there was a bat in the toilet! Thank God I looked first!! Now I ALWAYS check! LOL

2.     +28   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A polite reminder not to disclose and discuss T’s job on the thread.

EAA5073F-4B55-4F3C-934E-CE8DDC01BDD2

3.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I hope all the kids are at the soup kitchen because it's nice to know Don is spending $60,000 a year (+?) for all them to learn how to sweep and silently serve each other waffles.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    FC423CB6-3BCA-4BC0-8022-219FF54E321EWe have Beddys because RV mattresses are a pain in the ass to make! (Beddys are high end zip around bedding) I used to be a top sheet fan when we had a house. Mr. Seemingly Sweet thinks that I’m a bed hog who selfishly steals all the covers, the zipped edges help keep the comforter/sheet combo in place 😆 But I think we might try the German way and buy two duvets to use as well, that sounds nice!

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (maggiibleu @ 7/19/2021, 10:58 PM) 
    QUOTE (Bunion Booty @ 7/18/2021, 05:45 PM) 
    We had one in our toilet... I think of that little nope rope every time I need to pee...

When we first moved into our old house, I went to the bathroom and there was a bat in the toilet! Thank God I looked first!! Now I ALWAYS check! LOL

Was it ALIVE?! :sick:

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Flannelette fitted sheet
    Flannelette top sheet
    Blanket
    Doona
    Coverlet
    2 pillows each

Mind you, it is the middle of winter and our nights are around freezing. As it starts to warm up we’ll go back to normal sheets and slowly strip all the blankets off so it will just be the top sheet and coverlet.

Those who have separate blankets for you and your partner, how do you make it look nice when you make the bed? My husband accuses me nightly of hogging the blankets (I have no idea what he is talking about!) so it is an option I’ve been considering but just can’t picture it looking good

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Summer: top sheet only

Winter: top sheet and cotton coverlet

Here's a nice OT segue:

Do you make your bed every day?

I didn't used to but my second husband was a bed maker and he converted me. Now I can't leave the bed unmade.

8. DivorcewithWonder
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (JourneyLikeJen @ 7/19/2021, 11:20 PM) 

Here's a nice OT segue:

I didn't used to but my second husband was a bed maker and he converted me. Now I can't leave the bed unmade.

YES. My mother brainwashed me as a kid by saying I'd have a bad day if I didn't make my bed. I even make up my bed at hotels. :lol:

9.     +34   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Are we still doing bedding?

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JourneyLikeJen @ 7/19/2021, 04:20 PM) 

Here's a nice OT segue:

I plead the fifth.

11.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If by making the bed you mean pulling the sheets back up, then yes. Tuck sheets and arrange pillows? nope.

12.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    OT (Maybe not)

Kanye West compares marital home with Kim Kardashian in LA to 'prison' and accuses her of 'taking everything' in new song... as he breaks down in tears at a listening party in Las Vegas

The lyrics of his new song reportedly likens their Calabasas marital home that he shared with Kim to jail, as he raps: 'Tell the assassins I escaped from Calabasas.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/arti...ian-prison.html

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 19/7/2021, 23:12) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11436319/...9FF54E321E.jpeg)We have Beddys because RV mattresses are a pain in the ass to make! (Beddys are high end zip around bedding) I used to be a top sheet fan when we had a house. Mr. Seemingly Sweet thinks that I’m a bed hog who selfishly steals all the covers, the zipped edges help keep the comforter/sheet combo in place 😆 But I think we might try the German way and buy two duvets to use as well, that sounds nice!

So Beddys I kind a like a premium sleeping bag? I would go nuts because I stick my feet out at the end. I always feel sorry for a hotel room staff because I am that guest that just rips those sheets out at the bottom. They basically have to remake the bed from the start. But yes try two duvet thing. You can still cuddle. If you have a king bed get a full And you can overlap at the top and can I have one big blanket and if anyone wants to break free they can. LOL. I would think that the US twin size would almost be too small for me as I like to gather and burrito myself in, sans feet.

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CakeLover @ 7/20/2021, 12:01 AM) 
    QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 19/7/2021, 23:12) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11436319/...9FF54E321E.jpeg)We have Beddys because RV mattresses are a pain in the ass to make! (Beddys are high end zip around bedding) I used to be a top sheet fan when we had a house. Mr. Seemingly Sweet thinks that I’m a bed hog who selfishly steals all the covers, the zipped edges help keep the comforter/sheet combo in place 😆 But I think we might try the German way and buy two duvets to use as well, that sounds nice!

So Beddys I kind a like a premium sleeping bag? I would go nuts because I stick my feet out at the end. I always feel sorry for a hotel room staff because I am that guest that just rips those sheets out at the bottom. They basically have to remake the bed from the start. But yes try two duvet thing. You can still cuddle. If you have a king bed get a full And you can overlap at the top and can I have one big blanket and if anyone wants to break free they can. LOL. I would think that the US twin size would almost be too small for me as I like to gather and burrito myself in, sans feet.

I untuck too at hotels. I also throw the comforter on the ground....lord knows the last time that was washed.

I have a king duvet and all the matching pillows etc to make it pretty. My husband has a janky ass old full size comforter that he likes in the summer (and a Toronto Maple Leafs blanket in the winter...ewwww no way I want anyone to see that lol) So i just put his underneath mine smooth and then I use the king to "make the bed".

15.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I make mine daily. I have a shit ton of pillows, a coverlet and a fluffy duvet at the end of the bed. My bed is straight out of a Pottery Barn Catalog and I have no shame saying it.
    :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

894 replies since 17/7/2021, 02:24   99330 views