« Older   Newer »

1.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    To me, there is camping, camping, and whatever Jen was up to.

Camping #1- pleasant rig with some of the comforts of home. Getting close to beautiful spots, but maintaining safety, cleanliness, and comfort. With or without friends.

Camping #2- more rugged, less comforts, more challenging. For the outdoor types.

Jen- under planned, ugly surroundings, so uncomfortable you cannot sleep, marinating in your bodily funk.

Sign me up for #1, #2 is too ‘real’ for me, and whatever Jen was doing looked awful.

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hunchback of Glenview @ 17/7/2021, 11:48) 
    QUOTE (Bye Bye Baby @ 7/17/2021, 04:38 AM) 

I love it!! :celebrating-smiley-emoticon: One of my all-time favorite movies. Mrs Danvers, the original Frau Blucher :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

Rebecca is my favorite movie ever! Imagine Tens encouraging Jen to leap out a window or Jen giving Tens a loftice tour and gingerly touching all of her old things.

3.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Exactly. She can call it camping because it technically is, but she’s doing “extensive research” on the bare minimum: things she can buy.

She’s a naive nitwit so she should never attempt something more rugged alone.

4.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 7/17/2021, 11:16 AM) 
    To me, there is camping GLAMPING, camping, and whatever Jen was up to.

GLAMPING #1- pleasant rig with some of the comforts of home. Getting close to beautiful spots, but maintaining safety, cleanliness, and comfort. With or without friends.

Camping #2- more rugged, less comforts, more challenging. For the outdoor types.

Jen- under planned, ugly surroundings, so uncomfortable you cannot sleep, marinating in your bodily funk.

Sign me up for #1, #2 is too ‘real’ for me, and whatever Jen was doing looked awful.

MAYBE door #1, if there were no bugs and a temperature of 65 degrees was maintained!

:hearty-laugh:

5.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Magical Toxic Wasteland @ 7/17/2021, 06:19 PM) 
    QUOTE (Hunchback of Glenview @ 17/7/2021, 11:48) 
    I love it!! :celebrating-smiley-emoticon: One of my all-time favorite movies. Mrs Danvers, the original Frau Blucher :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

Rebecca is my favorite movie ever! Imagine Tens encouraging Jen to leap out a window or Jen giving Tens a loftice tour and gingerly touching all of her old things.

I was imaging the armoire with "two kinds of underwear". :snickering:

6.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 7/17/2021, 11:16 AM) 

Camping #1- pleasant rig with some of the comforts of home. Getting close to beautiful spots, but maintaining safety, cleanliness, and comfort. With or without friends.

Screen_Shot_2021-07-17_at_11

7.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Finally watched the video and like everyone else is perplexed by how Jen can call the toxic dump of a campground she went to, “magical”. I agree that trying camping out close to home is a good idea but this was awful. I think she’s definitely trying to convince herself that she had a good time. I’ve never been camping and agree with whoever posted that camping to them was a hotel without a bar! But i would try it now…but it would have to be in a comfy camper or at least a retrofitted van. Sleeping in my SUV wouldn’t work for me but I’m also older than Jen…. I also think she is on some type of anti depression/anxiety medication which could be a help to her. But it won’t solve her underlying issues.

8.     +40   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, I don’t think there much sleeping in her mini van. She was hunched up without the ability to turn or stretch, it was hot and without proper air circulation, and she was unwashed, which might be her typical behavior, but that’s a small space in which to be smelling your own stink. Plus she didn’t bother to clean the car before setting out. The entire thing looked completely misbegotten. And she ran back home at 7:30 AM, so none of this presents as a fun adventure.

9.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 17/7/2021, 18:35) 
    Yeah, I don’t think there much sleeping in her mini van. She was hunched up without the ability to turn or stretch, it was hot and without proper air circulation, and she was unwashed, which might be her typical behavior, but that’s a small space in which to be smelling your own stink. Plus she didn’t bother to clean the car before setting out. The entire thing looked completely misbegotten. And she ran back home at 7:30 AM, so none of this presents as a fun adventure.

Jen doesn’t think her garbage stinks so I’m sure she thinks she doesn’t either! Maybe we could send her some of those tree air fresheners to hang up in her van…

10.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hunchback of Glenview @ 17/7/2021, 18:25) 
    QUOTE (Magical Toxic Wasteland @ 7/17/2021, 06:19 PM) 

Of course! Tens, this is my running underwear, and that is my yoga underwear. These pink ones here are my sexy underwear. They were made especially for me by the angels of Victoria’s Secret. They’ve never been worn before. 😂

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Love Rebecca!!

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 17/7/2021, 18:16) 

Camping is intended to be outdoor living and rugged to a degree. That’s the whole point. Otherwise people would just build motels at the parks instead of campsites.

But Jen, true to form, has to ruin it and change the entire venue to be something it’s not. She must have all the comforts of home that her pampered princess ass is used to. She’s going to make sure there is nothing rough about roughing it for her, one Amazon purchase at a time. It’s only a matter of time before she manages to hire someone to set up and break down her “camp” for her, have Amazon Prime deliver directly to her campsites and decorate the van for when camping during holidays.

13.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Magical Toxic Wasteland @ 7/17/2021, 06:44 PM) 
    QUOTE (Hunchback of Glenview @ 17/7/2021, 18:25) 

Of course! Tens, this is my running underwear, and that is my yoga underwear. These pink ones here are my sexy underwear. They were made especially for me by the angels of Victoria’s Secret. They’ve never been worn before. 😂

And "family friendly" underwear for Utah!

14.     +56   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    PSA: Don‘t let your family send fish soup from Japan. Thank me later.

15.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 17/7/2021, 18:58) 
    PSA: Don‘t let your family send fish soup from Japan. Thank me later.

Oh come on now! Wasn’t your fish soup yummy?!
    :snickering:

894 replies since 17/7/2021, 02:24   99330 views